• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING: Judge Rules Against Corrupt Democratic Elections Supervisor

Anytime the right-wing loses they just throw out accusations of voter fraud - it's what they do.

I predict that if and when Trump loses reelection (should he run again), he will not go quietly, and will have to be physically removed from the WH.

They and he were convinced he was going to lose last election which is why he preloaded the "the election is rigged" accusation.

They always accuse others of what they are fully guilty of. The projection party.

They and he were convinced he was going to lose last election which is why he preloaded the "the election is rigged" accusation.

They always accuse others of what they are fully guilty of. The projection party.
If and when Trump loses in 2020, you can fully count on him not making things easy on the country.

He will not acknowledge the results, accusing illegal immigrants of rigging the election, and will have to be physically removed from the WH in January 2021.

You're perpetuating one of the problems. Broward is not "heavily democratic. It leans no more than 60% favoring dems yet these "found" ballots are favoring dems by 75%. It's very suspect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

Yes Broward County is heavily Democratic. It went 69.1% to 30.9% in the Senate race and 31.3% to 68.0% in the Governor race. That's a wide margin. It's also not uncommon for certain votes to not follow the makeup of the entire county, because different precints have different demographics, early votes have different demographics, etc.

Just memories. Perhaps we've always had problems, but never wanted to admit it.

In other news, for you and I, SC-01, GA-06, and OK-05 become top targets of the R’s in 2020. For SC-01, this was Rep. Scott’s CD by 70k in 2012 before he was appointed Sen. Scott in 2013. ‘Sanford’ ran unopposed in 2014 in SC-01 and won by 70k in 2016. This year — good turnout — only 40k less than 2016 — I’d say Sanford supporters turned on Arrington, who was supported in the primary by the potus.

Lots of flippable CDs that DEMs just won. The maps haven’t changed, except for a new one in Maryland, pretty much giving R’s another CD there. Both CDs D’s won this week in Illinois have been flipping for a while.

DEMs Left too many CDs on the table. Both MN losses had incumbents go for Governor, giving away one or both imo. No gains in NC, OH, and PA-01,10 and 16 is disappointing for D’s; imo. CA and FL were ‘thin’ at best.

RCP has a great list of all 435 CD % totals. I go to the green papers for actual voter totals, plus such as kgun9 for the AZ senate race. Notice how just how low the voter totals are for at least two of the Dem CDs in this race. Sinema’s CD came in fairly low also, but as I’ve said, we won’t see the Senate totals BY congressional district for a while.

You did now didn't you?

1) I'm not a Conservative, I'm a Liberal Centrist.

2) No, I did not vote the same way. Don't you see my signature? I voted in favor of Obama and Trump.

Yes Broward County is heavily Democratic. It went 69.1% to 30.9% in the Senate race and 31.3% to 68.0% in the Governor race. That's a wide margin. It's also not uncommon for certain votes to not follow the makeup of the entire county, because different precints have different demographics, early votes have different demographics, etc.
All I said is that it's suspect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

Anytime the right-wing loses they just throw out accusations of voter fraud - it's what they do.

I predict that if and when Trump loses reelection (should he run again), he will not go quietly, and will have to be physically removed from the WH.

Like Russiagate, right?

1) I'm not a Conservative, I'm a Liberal Centrist.

2) No, I did not vote the same way. Don't you see my signature? I voted in favor of Obama and Trump.

You are a trumpette making excuses to pretend to be independent. You are a person who has succumbed the to cult of personality presidency that is nothing but a con. Either that or you are lying about yourself and are just a part of said con. Pick your poison. Neither look very good.

You are a trumpette making excuses to pretend to be independent. You are a person who has succumbed the to cult of personality presidency that is nothing but a con. Either that or you are lying about yourself and are just a part of said con. Pick your poison. Neither look very good.

I do not pretend to be an Independent. I'm pretty open about being left-leaning. I think it says a lot about your mindset that you have set up a dichotomy where anybody on the Left who likes Trump is in the wrong because #OrangeManBad.

Leonard Samuels, Attorney for the Florida Democratic Party was just on Rachel Maddow. He said that people representing the Republican party and Gov. Scott are going around inside the crowds outside the place where they're counting votes and saying that it's fraud and rigged and etc. etc. and they're doing it to rile up the people and make them angry. But in court, the Republican lawyers have not made a single accusation of fraud. All they want is to get the votes counted. The allegations outside the courtroom is just to disparage Snipes without a single iota of evidence brought in to the courtroom. They're making fraud claims in the streets, on twitter and Facebook all to excite some of the crowds outside but they're not bringing the claims of fraud to the courtroom.

Rick Scott and Matt Gaetz know that if they cry about fraud that people will believe it, but the lawyers know very well that if they're going to accuse anyone of voter fraud that they'd better bring to the court some sort of substantiation and they do not have that.

Last edited:
What the **** is up with Broward county and elections? Damn!

Broward County everything. The school board, the Sheriff department . . . at least this time, no kids died.

In other news, for you and I, SC-01, GA-06, and OK-05 become top targets of the R’s in 2020. For SC-01, this was Rep. Scott’s CD by 70k in 2012 before he was appointed Sen. Scott in 2013. ‘Sanford’ ran unopposed in 2014 in SC-01 and won by 70k in 2016. This year — good turnout — only 40k less than 2016 — I’d say Sanford supporters turned on Arrington, who was supported in the primary by the potus.

Lots of flippable CDs that DEMs just won. The maps haven’t changed, except for a new one in Maryland, pretty much giving R’s another CD there. Both CDs D’s won this week in Illinois have been flipping for a while.

DEMs Left too many CDs on the table. Both MN losses had incumbents go for Governor, giving away one or both imo. No gains in NC, OH, and PA-01,10 and 16 is disappointing for D’s; imo. CA and FL were ‘thin’ at best.

RCP has a great list of all 435 CD % totals. I go to the green papers for actual voter totals, plus such as kgun9 for the AZ senate race. Notice how just how low the voter totals are for at least two of the Dem CDs in this race. Sinema’s CD came in fairly low also, but as I’ve said, we won’t see the Senate totals BY congressional district for a while.

Good Morning Linc, I think these results shows gerrymandering loses its effectiveness as time goes by. Sure for the first couple to three election cycles, it does do harm. But as people move, die, new voters get added to the roster, the gerrymandered district changes. Some slight and some in a huge way. My CD-6 had a PVI of R +20 in 2012, that was down to R+1 in 2018. That's a huge change in the makeup, mainly caused by folks from Atlanta moving north into Gwinnett and Cobb counties. Probably people moving out of those counties as Atlantian's move in. My assessment anyway.

The count in the house now stands at 226 Dem, 198 Rep with 11 remaining to be decided. This year's congressional candidates vote without those remaining 11 stands at Democratic 51.5% to Republican 46.8%. In 2016 when the GOP maintained their majority, the total congressional vote was Republican 49.1% to Democratic 48.0%. That is only about a four point swing, but big enough for the Dems to gain control. If the preliminary party breakdown is correct, there will be some changes when everything is final, the percentages of those who turned out to vote was Democrats 37%, Republicans 33% Independents 30%. Considering at the moment according to Gallup the Democrats make up 30% of the total electorate, Republicans 28% and independents 40%. You can see the anti Trump sentiment droves Democrats to vote more than Republicans. A plus 7 over their total make up of the electorate, Republicans a plus 5 and independents and minus 10. I don't have the party breakdown for congressional races on who turned out in 2016, so we can't compare them to 2018. I do have for the presidential race of Trump vs. Clinton for what percentage the parties made up of those who turned out. I do however have the 2014 midterm turnout percentage by party.

2014 Democrat 35%, Republican 36%, Independents 28%
2016 Democrats 36% Republicans 33% Independents 31% Presidential
2018 Democrats 37% Republicans 33% Independents 30%

I don't have how independents broke down in 2018 yet, but I assume they went Democratic by 8-10 points. Here's the history.

Independent congressional and pickup of seats.

2006 independents voted Democratic by a margin of 57-39 over Republicans. Democrats picked up 33 house seats. Democrats regained control of the house.

2008 Independents voted 51-47 for Democratic congressional candidates. Democrats picked up 21 house seats.

2010 independents voted 57-41 for Republican congressional candidates. Republican picked up 63 house seats. Republican regained control of the house.

2012 Independents voted 50-49 for Republican congressional candidates. Republicans lost 8 house seats.

2014 independents voted 53-45 for Republican congressional candidates. Republicans gained 13 house seats.

2016 Independents voted 51-47 for Republican congressional candidates. Republicans lost 6 house seats.

2018 unknown, not in yet.

Republicans don't want Broward County folks votes to count. That's what's up.

Republicans weren't the ones miraculously finding uncounted ballots.

Right. Broward and Palm counties are both flagrantly violating the law, and your reaction is "Republicans don't want votes counted."

If and when Trump loses in 2020, you can fully count on him not making things easy on the country.

He will not acknowledge the results, accusing illegal immigrants of rigging the election, and will have to be physically removed from the WH in January 2021.

As if for two years we haven't heard constant screeches of "RUSSIA!!!! STOLEN ELECTION!!!!"

Do you not remember that?

Republicans weren't the ones miraculously finding uncounted ballots.

Maybe I'm mistaken but isn't a democracy all about counting uncounted ballots?

Right. Broward and Palm counties are both flagrantly violating the law, and your reaction is "Republicans don't want votes counted."

Show how they are breaking the law. You are the one with the accusation back it up.

These people say you are lying.

State elections observers have seen no evidence of criminal activity in Broward County

“Our staff has seen no evidence of criminal activity at this time,” Sarah Revell, spokesperson for the state Department of Elections, told the Herald Saturday morning.

Two DOE staffers have been stationed in Broward County since at least Nov. 6 to oversee the administration of the elections, visit polling stations, and “ensure that all laws are followed.”​

Looks like your case is falling apart before it even begins.

Maybe I'm mistaken but isn't a democracy all about counting uncounted ballots?

Actually "isn't a democracy all about counting all legally made and cast ballots?"

From your first source above:
"Broward elections supervisor illegally destroyed ballots in Wasserman Schultz race, judge rules...."

Can someone tell me why Brenda Snipes still has her job?

In Broward County in Florida, which is heavily Democratic, the elections supervisor (Brenda Snipes) seems to be corrupt.

Just a career Democrat doing the job she was hired to do.

Actually "isn't a democracy all about counting all legally made and cast ballots?"

Which is what is happening. Democratic votes are legal too as much as you don't want them to be.

So... prove they are illegal votes being counted. Because at this point you have nothing other than that claim that you are pulling out of rush limbaughs ass.

Back
Top Bottom