• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING>>> GOP Rep: Obama WH Is Hiding Benghazi Survivors AND CHANGING THEIR NAMES

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
by Jim Hoft
August 1, 2013

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) was on with Greta Van Susteren tonight to discuss the Obama scandals.

This came after Jake Tapper at CNN broke the news today that there were “dozens” of CIA operatives on the ground in Benghazi on 9-11 when the consulate came under attack and the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.

Gowdy told Greta the Obama Administration is hiding the survivors, dispersing them around the country, AND changing their names.
And, at the same time Obama is hiding the survivors around the country he’s calling Benghazi a ‘phony’ scandal.
Via Greta Van Susteren:

Read more:
BREAKING>>> GOP Rep: Obama WH Is Hiding Benghazi Survivors AND CHANGING THEIR NAMES (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Obama is using his own "Witness Protection" operation for the CYA.

Re: BREAKING>>> GOP Rep: Obama WH Is Hiding Benghazi Survivors AND CHANGING THEIR NAM

Politicians are liars and will generally say the opposite of what they mean...... Obama claimed this administration would be the "most transparent in history" --- yeah just like the super conservative who is anti-gay gets caught juggling male balls in the male restroom...

Obama is just as much of a hypocrite as the anti-gay - gay "conservative."

There are only a few who are solid and honest and actually defend rights and liberties, of course those representatives that do are quick to be labeled as "nuts" because they have nothing of monetary value to offer any business/individual/collectivist etc....

I may as well be talking alien to the "what would we do without free Obama phones" crowed...

Re: BREAKING>>> GOP Rep: Obama WH Is Hiding Benghazi Survivors AND CHANGING THEIR NAM

DOH! If this is actually true it absolves Obama of any responsibility. If it was a hush hush CIA operation gone bad then it is a matter of national security that the true details remain undisclosed. Obama would then simply be doing his patriotic duty of helping cover tracks from foreign intelligence services.

DOH! If this is actually true it absolves Obama of any responsibility. If it was a hush hush CIA operation gone bad then it is a matter of national security that the true details remain undisclosed. Obama would then simply be doing his patriotic duty of helping cover tracks from foreign intelligence services.

I'd like to apologize for not responding to you sooner. After reading your post I had to don my barn boots. The manure you were sending got a little deep where I was sitting.

I'd like to apologize for not responding to you sooner. After reading your post I had to don my barn boots. The manure you were sending got a little deep where I was sitting.

So you think the CIA should let operational details become public knowledge, generally speaking?

This board is only a step above Prison Planet.

Funny to read, but can't be taken seriously.

This board is only a step above Prison Planet.

Funny to read, but can't be taken seriously.
Ouch! lol

I believe the opposite (of course I am partial). We need to discuss with nutjobs and the reasonable - somewhere in the middle lie the truth. The issue is that often we cannot distinguish the difference due to our own personal perspective.

As far as Benghazi, I think we have only scratched the surface.

Yeah, allowing 4 people to die for the country knowingly was part of the plan. :roll:

So you think the CIA should let operational details become public knowledge, generally speaking?
An ambassador was killed, buddy. What's up with you?

Ouch! lol

I believe the opposite (of course I am partial). We need to discuss with nutjobs and the reasonable - somewhere in the middle lie the truth. The issue is that often we cannot distinguish the difference due to our own personal perspective.

What matters, I think, is that we keep on scratching.

"Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency's missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings.

The goal of the questioning, according to sources, is to find out if anyone is talking to the media or Congress.

It is being described as pure intimidation, with the threat that any unauthorized CIA employee who leaks information could face the end of his or her career.

In exclusive communications obtained by CNN, one insider writes, "You don't jeopardize yourself, you jeopardize your family as well."

Another says, "You have no idea the amount of pressure being brought to bear on anyone with knowledge of this operation."

Exclusive: Dozens of CIA operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack – The Lead with Jake Tapper - CNN.com Blogs

The first anniversary of 9-11-2012 is coming up. What don't we know? And why don't we?

You really don't understand the implications of your OP do you? If this was a CIA operation gone bad all bets are off. It would be no different than say the raid on OBL's compound. For all we know what really happened and the story the press gets are two completely different things. This is not within the realm of the president to decide. Its about preserving secrets.

Yeah, allowing 4 people to die for the country knowingly was part of the plan. :roll:

The narrative that Obama "let" four people die was invented by the right. Again, if the OP is true this becomes a moot point anyway.

Yes. Didn't you yell, scream and pound the table during the "Iran-Contra" expose? Oh, I forgot that was different it was against Republicans and President Reagan. That happened to be a CIA operation gone wrong.

Still pushing the Benghazi thing?

Good luck. :yawn:

An ambassador was killed, buddy. What's up with you?

So an ambassador being killed means operational details of the CIA should be made public. Interesting.

You really don't understand the implications of your OP do you? If this was a CIA operation gone bad all bets are off. It would be no different than say the raid on OBL's compound. For all we know what really happened and the story the press gets are two completely different things. This is not within the realm of the president to decide. Its about preserving secrets.

Out of curiosity, should our dealings with Iran have been kept secret in the 80's?

You guys are great. Bay of Pigs and Benghazi="Good" while Iran/Contra="Bad". Watergate="Bad"/IRS targeting Tea Party groups="Good".

Crap like this rates a solid 10 on the partisan hack scale.

Yeah, Obama just couldn't match Bush's achievement of killing thousand of US soldiers in his vanity wars.

By the way, CIA operatives in an strategic nation in turmoil. That's just crazy!

Out of curiosity, should our dealings with Iran have been kept secret in the 80's?

You guys are great. Bay of Pigs and Benghazi="Good" while Iran/Contra="Bad". Watergate="Bad"/IRS targeting Tea Party groups="Good".

Comparing Benghazi to Iran-Contra and the rest of Reagan's illegal activities scores an 11

The first anniversary of 9-11-2012 is coming up. What don't we know? And why don't we?

That Reagan supported the jihadist in Reaghanistan that ultimately carried it out? Wait, we do know it.

It surprises me you think the CIA should be carrying out operations to begin with. Allowing them to do so has been the cause of most of our country's greatest frack-ups in the modern age. Heck, they even carry out operations domestically. It's always been my take that the CIA should be stripped of all operations and be restricted to intel gathering.

Ouch! lol

Well, the truth is in the middle in much the same way two inches is in the middle of one inch and one mile.

I never said anything about the Bay of Pigs invasion, or Iran Contra, or Watergate, or the IRS "scandal". I said if it was a covert operation that was made, it is Obama's job to cover it up.

Now before you jump to conclusions, we don't even know what happened. We can speculate it was about guns and whatnot but without solid evidence what is the point in having a pre-emptive witch hunt? So how am I supposed to be mad at Obama, or the left, or the CIA, when I don't even know what they did yet?

This is the same turd you guys have been shoveling for months now. You're mad as hell but you're not sure why.

It surprises me you think the CIA should be carrying out operations to begin with. Allowing them to do so has been the cause of most of our country's greatest frack-ups in the modern age. Heck, they even carry out operations domestically. It's always been my take that the CIA should be stripped of all operations and be restricted to intel gathering.

All the major countries do it, its an unfortunate ugly truth but, what alternative is there? Everyone works as hard as they can to spin everything to their advantage. If that means sneaking around doing horrible **** then that is what is going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom