• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING : Finland & Sweden receive letters from Putin demanding "security guarantees" for Moscow horde

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

BREAKING : Finland & Sweden receive letters from Putin demanding "security guarantees" for Moscow horde​

Pootler and his horde want swallow big part of our independence, I SAY GO TO THE HELL THE "GOLDEN" HORDE WITHOUT SHOES WE JOIN NATO !

Eat a dick, Russia, you just played yourself. A lot more countries are going to join NATO now, you haven't strengthened your argument against it.

They’re threatening Norway and Sweden in order to cause anxiety in Estonia, Latvia, lithuania and Finland,

They all know that if Putin succeeds, they’re next.

They’re threatening Norway and Sweden in order to cause anxiety in Estonia, Latvia, lithuania and Finland,

And that would be WW3 and kiss your arse goodbye. Invading a NATO country would be suicidal for Putin, and potentially far worse for the world.

And that would be WW3 and kiss your arse goodbye. Invading a NATO country would be suicidal for Putin, and potentially far worse for the world.

I think just about everyone is intenely aware of that.

The memory of 1914 still looms large in the capitols of Europe.

Putin’s threat was not a sign of weakness. Suggesting a threat to do the unthinkable the minute things start to go off the rails isn’t something a guy who has this in hand would do.

Poor Putin. Things ain't going as smooth as he thought. The world and even his people are not on his side.

And just think, Tucker Carlson a week or 2 ago was championing Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump was calling him a genius.

Those people are unamerican. They are against democracy. They're like the old confederates.

If Putin does that he starts WW3.

He aint that stoopid. Moscow will be the first town attacked ...

PS: I wonder where he's hiding his daughter.

If Putin does that he starts WW3.

He aint that stoopid. Moscow will be the first town attacked ...

PS: I wonder where he's hiding his daughter.
Now in Sweden too, the majority are in favor of NATO membership for the first time in history. 51% in favor, 27% against and 22% undecided.

Eat a dick, Russia, you just played yourself. A lot more countries are going to join NATO now, you haven't strengthened your argument against it.

agree with you , pootler acts like a crazy but he is not , problem is here that he can´t win this war ...
He's really beyond help - one wonders what is his purpose.

He can't run Russia on what it has become. It is financially dead and major companies are shutting down installations.

And all this happened when they decided to share the wealth held by the Soviet government. They became company owners overnight for nothing - and thus multimillionaires.

So, they went out to show the world how rich they were. Really very childish.

But, things have changed - of those who put their money elsewhere outside of Russia it's all been seized and they wont be getting any of it back. (I'm sure some thought of this and so hid the moolah elsewhere.

Maybe even in China ...

If I lived in Finland or Sweden, I'd be making moves to ask my govt to join NATO.

At the very least - invite NATO forces into the country to prevent any lines of attack.

BREAKING : Finland & Sweden receive letters from Putin demanding "security guarantees" for Moscow horde​

Pootler and his horde want swallow big part of our independence, I SAY GO TO THE HELL THE "GOLDEN" HORDE WITHOUT SHOES WE JOIN NATO !
Hmm, the local press never said anything about this, we did get some letters, along with almost every other EU member about a week before the invasion, and Putin was furious because EU answered instead of the various member states. I wonder if the source got it wrong here.

Hmm, the local press never said anything about this, we did get some letters, along with almost every other EU member about a week before the invasion, and Putin was furious because EU answered instead of the various member states. I wonder if the source got it wrong here.
When a questionable source from India is the basis for this manure, we can all safely ignore the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom