• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Breaking: Dead cops in Dallas.

Two active threads going - this one seems more civil.

I'm hanging here! :cheers:

Right? "Being a decent human being is good" high five!

This ****'s depressing enough without the peanut gallery.

Report: 2 snipers shot 10 cops.

From the Dallas Chief just now: 10 officers shot, 3 dead, 2 sniper and no one in custody.

RIP and peace to your families, my brothers. This is terrible.

Just horrific. My hearts go out to them all.

It ain't yours, either, so please save the hackery until the corpses are at least room temperature, M'kay?

Let him post what he wants. Is he breaking any rules, or just offending you?

Dear God...let the blood letting stop.

It looks like at least two people used this event to stage an ambush specifically targeting cops. Hard to draw anything further from it yet...

Oh, so these snipers used this event to their advantage.

They've got pictures of the suspects.

That would appear to be the case but nothing has been confirmed yet.

I'm just going to reserve my judgement until they're able to gather more information about this.

But seriously this is a tragedy. R.I.P to the officers that were killed, and I hope the officers that were injured have a swift recovery.

Right? "Being a decent human being is good" high five!

This ****'s depressing enough without the peanut gallery.
Your objection is noted - no offense intended.

I'll refrain from commenting further on your 'peanut gallery' comment.

All I've heard is that they've been "Neutralized". I hope that means dead.

in cop speak it means incapacitated. Often dead but not always

Back
Top Bottom