• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING!: Corsi files criminal complaint against Mueller, alleges bid to seek false testimony

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Whoa....and the plot thickens.

The FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT seems to have MISSED THIS "BOMBSHELL"....

If Corsi is able to prove his claim, it WILL NOT BE THE FIRST CASE OF PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT for The Grand Buffoon, who COST TAXPAYERS $MILLIONS in DAMAGES for MISCONDUCT IN THE ANTHRAX CASE....

Looks like the early days of Mueller threatening peoples' families to COERCE PLEAS is NO LONGER WORKING....and who knows what EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE HE HAS WITHHELD...THIS TIME?

No one is afraid of the Big Bad Bob anymore....

Gee..I wonder IF CORSI "HAS TAPES"....???!!!!

Corsi files criminal complaint against Mueller, alleges bid to seek false testimony

Conservative author Jerome Corsi on Monday filed a “criminal and ethics complaint” against Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team, accusing investigators of trying to bully him into giving “false testimony” against President Trump.

The complaint, which Corsi had threatened for days, is the latest escalation between Mueller’s team and its investigation targets.

The 78-page document, asserting the existence of a “slow-motion coup against the president,” was filed to a range of top law enforcement officials including Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, D.C.’s U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu and the Bar Disciplinary Counsel.

“Dr. Corsi has been criminally threatened and coerced to tell a lie and call it the truth,” the complaint states.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...t-mueller-alleges-bid-to-seek-false-testimony

If there's evidence of misconduct, Mueller and whoever else his team that were involved should be immediately dismissed and become subjects to an investigation.

If there's evidence of misconduct, Mueller and whoever else his team that were involved should be immediately dismissed and become subjects to an investigation.

Dream on.......LOL......

Fake News...Non sense...Try again

" The 78-page document, asserting the existence of a “slow-motion coup against the president,” was filed to a range of top law enforcement officials including Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, D.C.’s U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu and the Bar Disciplinary Counsel."

Yeah...it never happened...

heads in sand.jpg

Nueller isn't above the law.

And, as I said, if Corsi can prove his claim, it wouldn't be the first prosecutorial misconduct for the Grand Buffoon...

Whoa....and the plot thickens.

The FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT seems to have MISSED THIS "BOMBSHELL"....

If Corsi is able to prove his claim, it WILL NOT BE THE FIRST CASE OF PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT for The Grand Buffoon, who COST TAXPAYERS $MILLIONS in DAMAGES for MISCONDUCT IN THE ANTHRAX CASE....

Looks like the early days of Mueller threatening peoples' families to COERCE PLEAS is NO LONGER WORKING....and who knows what EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE HE HAS WITHHELD...THIS TIME?

No one is afraid of the Big Bad Bob anymore....

Gee..I wonder IF CORSI "HAS TAPES"....???!!!!

Corsi files criminal complaint against Mueller, alleges bid to seek false testimony

Conservative author Jerome Corsi on Monday filed a “criminal and ethics complaint” against Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team, accusing investigators of trying to bully him into giving “false testimony” against President Trump.

The complaint, which Corsi had threatened for days, is the latest escalation between Mueller’s team and its investigation targets.

The 78-page document, asserting the existence of a “slow-motion coup against the president,” was filed to a range of top law enforcement officials including Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, D.C.’s U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu and the Bar Disciplinary Counsel.

“Dr. Corsi has been criminally threatened and coerced to tell a lie and call it the truth,” the complaint states.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...t-mueller-alleges-bid-to-seek-false-testimony

:lol:

Desperate person acting desperately...

" The 78-page document, asserting the existence of a “slow-motion coup against the president,” was filed to a range of top law enforcement officials including Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, D.C.’s U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu and the Bar Disciplinary Counsel."

View attachment 67245376

Alt Right non sense...Go back to sleep

And, as I said, if Corsi can prove his claim, it wouldn't be the first prosecutorial misconduct for the Grand Buffoon...

Corsi is a fat asshole...A joke...Next week you'll post more Alt Right non sense that nobody will believe

Dream on.......LOL......

Excuse me? You need to LEARN the end results of the Grand Buffoon's CRIMINAL IDIOCY in the anthrax case, which cost us $MILLIONS IN DAMAGES.

As I CORREECTLY STATED, if Corsi can prove his claim, THIS WOULD NOT BE A FIRST FOR MUELLER....

*Snort*

Okay.

That said, it's not a bad ploy, and Corsi has decades of experience at this sort of thing. He knows he's going to lose the complaint, and is setting the groundwork so that regardless of what he ends up testifying, trump supporters will be conditioned to believe that Corsi's testimony was coerced.

Corsi may be a buffoon on the outside, but he's actually just as good at communicating with his crazy audience as Trump is. He's one of the authors of Unfit for Command, the book that embroiled John Kerry in the made-up Swiftboating conspiracy theory, which was at least partly responsible for his loss to George W. Bush.

Last edited:
Excuse me? You need to LEARN the end results of the Grand Buffoon's CRIMINAL IDIOCY in the anthrax case, which cost us $MILLIONS IN DAMAGES.

As I CORREECTLY STATED, if Corsi can prove his claim, THIS WOULD NOT BE A FIRST FOR MUELLER....

Corsi is a fat toad,,a liar and he is going to prison...Deal with it

Corsi is a fat asshole...A joke...Next week you'll post more Alt Right non sense that nobody will believe

Sorry you have such an issue with FACTS, such as the FACT that Mueller, the Grand Buffoon, cost taxpayers $MILLIONS in DAMAGES OVER HIS MISCONDUCT IN THE ANTHRAX CASE, as well as the FACT that Corsi DID FILE THE CRIMINAL COMPLAINT....

Whether he can prove his claim, remains to be seen.

Whether you believe it or not, is of NO CONSEQUENCE....you believe WHAT YOU ARE TOLD TO, anyway:

left sheep.jpg

Corsi is a fat toad,,a liar and he is going to prison...Deal with it

And the Grand Buffoon has BEEN CAUGHT VIOLATING CITIZENS' RIGHTS BEFORE NOW, and it COST US $MILLIONS.

"Deal with it".

Many, I mean MANY have been saying the above for almost two years, especially in the last year.

Of course, my better instincts are to let this all play out. .... what's that well known saying?
What goes around comes around? No one, including Mueller, is above reproach.

And the Grand Buffoon has BEEN CAUGHT VIOLATING CITIZENS' RIGHTS BEFORE NOW, and it COST US $MILLIONS.

"Deal with it".

Go post some more pictures of farm animals...It is all you have...What a joke

[video]https://videos.posttv.com/washpost-production/The_Washington_Post/20181123/5bf81b98e4b03504ed186293/5bf8515ee4b078f0fafe2860_1439412153584-wn5qra_t_1543000419871_640_360_600.mp4[/video]

Thread: BREAKING!: Corsi files criminal complaint against Mueller, alleges bid to seek false testimony

We need to stop you at your headline....

Corsi didn't file a "criminal complaint." He wrote the equivalent of a letter, and cc'd a bunch of people on it. He can no more file a "criminal complaint" than I can subpoena Trump to tell me about his Russian money laundering.

*Snort*

Okay.

That said, it's not a bad ploy, and Corsi has decades of experience at this sort of thing. He knows he's going to lose the complaint, and is setting the groundwork so that regardless of what he ends up testifying, trump supporters will be conditioned to believe that Corsi's testimony was coerced.

Corsi may be a buffoon on the outside, but he's actually just as good at communicating with his crazy audience as Trump is. He's one of the authors of Unfit for Command, the book that embroiled John Kerry in the made-up Swiftboating conspiracy theory, which was at least partly responsible for his loss to George W. Bush.
And The Grand Buffoon has prior experience in PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT....but let's all keep trying to pretend the ANTHRAX DEBACLE NEVER HAPPENED....

And The Grand Buffoon has prior experience in PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT...but let's all keep trying to pretend the ANTHRAX DEBACLE NEVER HAPPENED....

To be honest, I wasn't entirely certain how Mueller's decision to remain completely silent would hold out against the steady barrage of attacks and conspiracy theories by trump and his supporters. I've seen that strategy fail a lot of times, but I've also seen engaging those attacks fail a lot as well.

But I have to say, Mueller's strategy has appeared to work: 72% of all Americans believe Mueller's investigation should be allowed to be completed. 81% of Democrats believe that, as well as 76% of Independents. Fewer Republicans believe that, not too surprisingly, but at 57% Trump hasn't managed to sway even a majority of his own party, demonstrating that when the chips are down people trust Mueller more than Trump.

Is that enough for his supporters to demand that Congress impeach Trump? Of course not, because voting for Trump was an act of protest. But they know who they believe, and it ain't Trump.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/americ...ver-protecting-special-counsel-cbs-news-poll/

Last edited:

View attachment 67245376

Fake news, witch Hunt.

Fake news, witch Hunt.

Uh-huh.
The Grand Buffoon has prior experience in PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT....but let's all keep trying to pretend the ANTHRAX DEBACLE NEVER HAPPENED....

Definitely GIVES FUEL to Corsi's complaint...remains to be seen if he can prove it.

Or are you trying to deny that the criminal complaint was even filed?

WHICH FACTS ARE YOU CHOKING ON?

I will need to see some evidence to believe Corai. Right now he is just a known liar making an outrageous statement that should be taken with s grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom