• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING!: Corsi files criminal complaint against Mueller, alleges bid to seek false testimony

Whoa....and the plot thickens.

The FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT seems to have MISSED THIS "BOMBSHELL"....

If Corsi is able to prove his claim, it WILL NOT BE THE FIRST CASE OF PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT for The Grand Buffoon, who COST TAXPAYERS $MILLIONS in DAMAGES for MISCONDUCT IN THE ANTHRAX CASE....

Looks like the early days of Mueller threatening peoples' families to COERCE PLEAS is NO LONGER WORKING....and who knows what EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE HE HAS WITHHELD...THIS TIME?

No one is afraid of the Big Bad Bob anymore....

Gee..I wonder IF CORSI "HAS TAPES"....???!!!!

Corsi files criminal complaint against Mueller, alleges bid to seek false testimony

Conservative author Jerome Corsi on Monday filed a “criminal and ethics complaint” against Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team, accusing investigators of trying to bully him into giving “false testimony” against President Trump.

The complaint, which Corsi had threatened for days, is the latest escalation between Mueller’s team and its investigation targets.

The 78-page document, asserting the existence of a “slow-motion coup against the president,” was filed to a range of top law enforcement officials including Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, D.C.’s U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu and the Bar Disciplinary Counsel.

“Dr. Corsi has been criminally threatened and coerced to tell a lie and call it the truth,” the complaint states.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...t-mueller-alleges-bid-to-seek-false-testimony

Using the criminal justice system for a publicity stunt. Cool. Along with Rudy and Gershowitz he's the Stormy Daniels of the right.

You are nit-picking now.
It is a letter complaining of criminal conduct and sent to those who can do something about it.

You're correct, it's a letter cc'd to a bunch of people.

Private individuals cannot file "criminal complaints" in the federal system. Corsi is trying to BS the rubes by calling it something it's not, pretending this is some official filing. It's just as official as a letter to the editor or a blog post that he sent to the AG and others with a link in a Tweet. There is no reason for non-morons to play along with his BS PR stunt.

The Trumpsters are desperate for something to cheer them up in this dark time. If long letters full of conspiracy theories and nutty accusations make them happy, who are we to rain on their parade?

You're probably right. And it was full of CTs and nutty accusations. My favorite part was the Mueller RUSSIAN URANIUM!!! link.... Also, of course, being wingnuts, they had to refer to the Democrat [sic] party repeatedly, because of course, that's what the dumb rubes have been conditioned to read.

It's a small thing, but you have to appreciate the attention to detail!

Last edited:
Corsi is trying to BS the rubes by calling it something it's not, pretending this is some official filing.
You are confused and your thoughts are moronic.
It is being reported that he filed a “criminal and ethics complaint”. That is what he did and it is not a pretending of anything.
Calling it a criminal compliant is factual, regardless if you like it or not.

Last edited:
Of course. The President has dispatched Cosri & Stone on PR campaigns, buoyed by the promises or hopes of pardons ...

He certainly appears to have auditioned for a pardon already (and I'm not saying that's still not a part of it), but mostly I just see that when he's inevitably made to tell the truth under threat of perjury, his audience will be conditioned to believe he was coerced to tell a lie, which will be easy because he'll just be reinforcing the type of thing his audience (hard right-wing conspiracy theorists) believes anyway.

You are confused and your thoughts are moronic.
It is being reported that he filed a “criminal and ethics complaint”. That is what he did and it is not a pretending of anything.

Uh, no, I'm not a bit confused. I said I was going to quote the headline and DID quote the headline. Here is the relevant part, again: "Conservative writer Corsi files criminal complaint against Mueller..."

Let's see how Corsi is characterizing it on his Twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/jerome_corsi/status/1069634372062580738

"Corsi files the criminal complaint against Mueller..."

https://twitter.com/jerome_corsi/status/1069673598032457730

BOOM! Author Jerome Corsi Files Criminal Complaint Against Robert Mueller for Attempts to Seek False Testimony

If you want to follow the dumb rubes and play along with his PR stunt, go for it. I don't care what you do, but I'm not that stupid. He wrote the equivalent of a blog post, or an article for Infowars, and forwarded the link to it to a bunch of people in government. That's exactly how official this stunt is.

Uh, no, I'm not a bit confused. I said I was going to quote the headline and DID quote the headline. Here is the relevant part, again: "Conservative writer Corsi files criminal complaint against Mueller..."

Let's see how Corsi is characterizing it on his Twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/jerome_corsi/status/1069634372062580738

"Corsi files the criminal complaint against Mueller..."

https://twitter.com/jerome_corsi/status/1069673598032457730

BOOM! Author Jerome Corsi Files Criminal Complaint Against Robert Mueller for Attempts to Seek False Testimony

If you want to follow the dumb rubes and play along with his PR stunt, go for it. I don't care what you do, but I'm not that stupid. He wrote the equivalent of a blog post, or an article for Infowars, and forwarded the link to it to a bunch of people in government. That's exactly how official this stunt is.
:doh :lamo

You should have seen the edit before you posted, but apparently you didn't bother to check.
As I said; "Calling it a criminal compliant is factual, regardless if you like it or not."

Hahaha. No one missed it, it’s just too stupid for words. Or is it?

Employing his professional skills and considerable experience as an analyst and investigative journalist, Dr. Corsi logically concluded that WikiLeaks would release Podesta’s emails soon in a second round ‘data dump’ from the same group of DNC emails stolen on July 5, 2016,” the complaint reads.

The all just deduced it! No really! This is the Infowars and conspiracy theory nutter..represented by a partisan nutter like himself.

So what you seem to be relaying is that his post was not ridiculous because you absurdly think I said all diabetics should die.
Your thoughts are convoluted (in the negative sense).

That is what it seems like, to you.
Watching you scold someone over fat shaming while simultaneously seeing you flip off diabetics who cannot afford their meds is more than just convoluted, it's inhuman.

We need to stop you at your headline....

Corsi didn't file a "criminal complaint." He wrote the equivalent of a letter, and cc'd a bunch of people on it. He can no more file a "criminal complaint" than I can subpoena Trump to tell me about his Russian money laundering.

https://www.scribd.com/document/394783704/Jerome-Corsi-files-complaint-against-Mueller#from_embed

Actually it is a criminal complaint. As a private citizen he doesn't have the power to file criminal charges, but through his attorneys he can file a criminal complaint with the DOJ and Bar and they both have to act upon that complaint.

:doh :lamo

You should have seen the edit before you posted, but apparently you didn't bother to check.
As I said; "Calling it a criminal compliant is factual, regardless if you like it or not."

"If you want to follow the dumb rubes and play along with his PR stunt, go for it. I don't care what you do, but I'm not that stupid."

"If you want to follow the dumb rubes and play along with his PR stunt, go for it. I don't care what you do, but I'm not that stupid."
Now you are just just confirming your ignorance of what was complained about.
If what happened is exactly as Corsi described, there are serious issues here.

Did you have a point other than providing the link to his CT-filled drivel? I've seen it and read as much as I could stomach.

FWIW, the filing itself refers to the "Complaint."

But you know and I know they're trying to bless this PR stunt as some official filing, but I can file a "criminal complaint" against you for offending my sensibilities and the intentional infliction of emotional distress this close to bed time for making me check that link to Corsi's garbage and AFAIK it will have the same official standing as Corsi's letter, as in none.

Last edited:
He certainly appears to have auditioned for a pardon already (and I'm not saying that's still not a part of it), but mostly I just see that when he's inevitably made to tell the truth under threat of perjury, his audience will be conditioned to believe he was coerced to tell a lie, which will be easy because he'll just be reinforcing the type of thing his audience (hard right-wing conspiracy theorists) believes anyway.
Absolutely.

And here's the funky part, and I saw Roger Stone pushing it earlier today: they are now overtly claiming they are "journalists". And I believe I know why. As journalists, it will be much easier to defend their actions with respect to WikiLeaks and the emails, and much harder for Mueller to prosecute them. They will make a 1st A claim, and there is some strength in that.

As long as they are claiming 1st A privilege, and that they were obtaining and publishing the emails and email contents in their own desire to see Trump win, which is what Stone claimed today, they might be in the clear unless tied to a provable Trump directive.

It all gets pretty murky.

Did you have a point other than providing the link to his CT-filled drivel? I've seen it and read as much as I could stomach.

You stated it wasn't a criminal complaint and that it was just a letter. I didn't see where you stated that you had actually seen the thing and from your statement it appeared to me that you hadn't, so I provided a link for you, in case you actually wanted to see it.

I haven't read the entire thing. I don't like the guy and feel that the complaint may be dubious at best based on his reputation, but again, I haven't read it all so I don't know for sure - it may be factual and dead on accurate for all I know. The only point I had, was to state that it was in fact a legal and proper (in form if not in fact) criminal complaint, that it was not just a letter, and that the DOJ, the IG, and the Bar are required by law to follow-up with an investigation to see if criminal charges, fraud or abuse charges, or sanctions (respectively) are appropriate.

That was all. It was not an attempt to get under your nickers.

That is what it seems like, to you.
Watching you scold someone over fat shaming while simultaneously seeing you flip off diabetics who cannot afford their meds is more than just convoluted, it's inhuman.
Wrong as usual, and he was not scolded. Stop making up things to believe.
Nor did I flip off any diabetics. Again, stop making things up to believe.
And wanting people to provided for their own care is far from being inhuman. Calling it inhuman is just more bs you made up to believe.

https://www.scribd.com/document/394783704/Jerome-Corsi-files-complaint-against-Mueller#from_embed

Actually it is a criminal complaint. As a private citizen he doesn't have the power to file criminal charges, but through his attorneys he can file a criminal complaint with the DOJ and Bar and they both have to act upon that complaint.
A "criminal complaint"? Or, a complaint alleging "criminality"?

The OP article made no claims of official filing, reception, or acknowledgement.

Well, what ever the ever fragile psyches of the Trump supporters to get through the day.

I actually started to skim through this "criminal complain." Swear to god, by page three he was whatabouting Clinton's private email server.

Can you cite the law for that?

I guess the bar has to act, but I've seen nothing that indicates 1) that his is properly referred to as a "criminal complaint" (the filing refers to the "Complaint") or that 2) DoJ is required to "act" on this other than perhaps acknowledging receipt. I'm reasonably certain a private citizen cannot impose an affirmative burden on the DoJ to initiate a criminal investigation, and I'm 100% certain they have no right to a private prosecution at the federal level.

Back
Top Bottom