• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING!! : Corsi files criminal complaint against Mueller, alleges bid to seek false testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Whoa....and the plot thickens.

The FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT seems to have MISSED THIS "BOMBSHELL"....

If Corsi is able to prove his claim, it WILL NOT BE THE FIRST CASE OF PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT for The Grand Buffoon, who COST TAXPAYERS $MILLIONS in DAMAGES for MISCONDUCT IN THE ANTHRAX CASE....

Looks like the early days of Mueller threatening peoples' families to COERCE PLEAS is NO LONGER WORKING....and who knows what EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE HE HAS WITHHELD...THIS TIME?

No one is afraid of the Big Bad Bob anymore....

Gee..I wonder IF CORSI "HAS TAPES"....???!!!!

Corsi files criminal complaint against Mueller, alleges bid to seek false testimony

Conservative author Jerome Corsi on Monday filed a “criminal and ethics complaint” against Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team, accusing investigators of trying to bully him into giving “false testimony” against President Trump.

The complaint, which Corsi had threatened for days, is the latest escalation between Mueller’s team and its investigation targets.

The 78-page document, asserting the existence of a “slow-motion coup against the president,” was filed to a range of top law enforcement officials including Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, D.C.’s U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu and the Bar Disciplinary Counsel.

“Dr. Corsi has been criminally threatened and coerced to tell a lie and call it the truth,” the complaint states.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...t-mueller-alleges-bid-to-seek-false-testimony

Last edited:
If there's evidence of misconduct, Mueller and whoever else his team that were involved should be immediately dismissed and become subjects to an investigation.

If there's evidence of misconduct, Mueller and whoever else his team that were involved should be immediately dismissed and become subjects to an investigation.
Agreed.

Wrong forum...moved it.

I've seen Corsi talk a couple times and he looks like a deer in headlights, like "what the hell is happening to me?".
What did this guy do to deserve going down like this? His life is set to be ruined and ending in prison.

This is Corsi's interview with NBC

Listen carefully. He explains the problem with speaking to "investigators" who are seeking to "flip" people to testify in ways they hope will build a case against someone else.

I've mentioned this before, and always point out that no one, innocent or guilty, should speak to investigator's who consider them a suspect without counsel present. Their goal is to catch you in a falsehood (regardless of basis, however minor the error) in order to develop a process crime (lying to investigators) and pressure a plea deal.

Police, FBI agents, and Prosecutor's are not there to be "fair" to a suspect. They are there interviewing to get the goods.

Forget that B/S about innocent people have nothing to fear. NEVER speak to any investigator without advice of counsel present.

Last edited:
I've seen Corsi talk a couple times and he looks like a deer in headlights, like "what the hell is happening to me?".
What did this guy do to deserve going down like this? His life is set to be ruined and ending in prison.

This fat white pudgy toad deserves some prison time

I don't believe a word that comes out of Corsi's mouth. He's an InfoWars guy, i.e. a paid liar.

If Corsi is able to prove his claim, it WILL NOT BE THE FIRST CASE OF PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT for The Grand Buffoon, who COST TAXPAYERS $MILLIONS in DAMAGES for MISCONDUCT IN THE ANTHRAX CASE....

Looks like the early days of Mueller threatening peoples' families to COERCE PLEAS is NO LONGER WORKING....and who knows what EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE HE HAS WITHHELD...THIS TIME?

Corsi files criminal complaint against Mueller, alleges bid to seek false testimony

Conservative author Jerome Corsi on Monday filed a “criminal and ethics complaint” against Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team, accusing investigators of trying to bully him into giving “false testimony” against President Trump.

The complaint, which Corsi had threatened for days, is the latest escalation between Mueller’s team and its investigation targets.

The 78-page document, asserting the existence of a “slow-motion coup against the president,” was filed to a range of top law enforcement officials including Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, D.C.’s U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu and the Bar Disciplinary Counsel.

“Dr. Corsi has been criminally threatened and coerced to tell a lie and call it the truth,” the complaint states.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...t-mueller-alleges-bid-to-seek-false-testimony

Hyperbolic enough?

Corsi......:lamo

I don't believe a word that comes out of Corsi's mouth. He's an InfoWars guy, i.e. a paid liar.
I watched him on Ari Melber's show, on MSNBC last week.

He does not believe Obama was born in America. He does not believe man walked on the Moon. And I can't even begin to understand his insane JFK assassination plot twists. All this was laid-out in the last minute or two of the interview. No more than 90-120 seconds or so. And it was said with amazing conviction.

Trump may be a carnival con man. But I swear, Corsi in those last minutes appeared insane. Not jokingly insane, but really insane. Enough so, that Ari asked him if his legal strategy was to appear to not be able to differentiate truth from lying? And Ari asked it seriously. It was that bad.

How long till the judge tosses the case?
There is no judge! It's not a real "criminal complaint". It's a freaking complaining letter!

:lamo

Why did you post this exact same thread twice here?

Moderator's Warning:
Thread reposted in correct forum. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom