• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING: British warships head for Black Sea as Muscovite troops mass on Ukrainian border

USA did not have GULAG not even close , stop your pro - Moscow Marxist propaganda

GULAG facts:

Okay, we’ll call them “Concentration Camps” instead. Is that better? Does it really improve imprisoning whole groups of people arbitrarily?

Nope, I’m holding you to the question. Are you denying that the Soviets liberated the majority of the Nazi Death Camps?

I said it remains in history as irony.

Navalny is on the verge of death in one of 'em now right there in Russia.

A fact of the present you refuse to recognize much less to criticize.

I said it remains in history as irony.

Navalny is on the verge of death in one of 'em now right there in Russia.

A fact of the present you refuse to recognize much less to criticize.

Since you just acknowledged a historical fact about Russia, why are you a Russian fanboy?

Okay, we’ll call them “Concentration Camps” instead. Is that better? Does it really improve imprisoning whole groups of people arbitrarily?
"Congress passed the Japanese-American Claims Act on July 2, 1948, allowing Japanese Americans to apply for compensation for property losses which occurred as "a reasonable and natural consequence of the evacuation or exclusion". By the time the Act was passed, the IRS had already destroyed most of the internees' 1939–42 tax records. .... Under the Act, Japanese American families filed 26,568 claims totaling $148 million in requests; about $37 million was approved and disbursed. 1988, U.S. President Ronald Reagan signed the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, which had been sponsored by several representatives including Barney Frank, Norman Mineta, and Bob Matsui in the House and by Spark Matsunaga who got 75 co-sponsors in the Senate, provided financial redress of $20,000 for each former internee who was still alive when the act was passed, totaling $1.2 billion." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans#Aftermath

VS

whats about Moscow´s GULAG´s victims ?

detbhnsrt65e.jpg

"Congress passed the Japanese-American Claims Act on July 2, 1948, allowing Japanese Americans to apply for compensation for property losses which occurred as "a reasonable and natural consequence of the evacuation or exclusion". By the time the Act was passed, the IRS had already destroyed most of the internees' 1939–42 tax records. .... Under the Act, Japanese American families filed 26,568 claims totaling $148 million in requests; about $37 million was approved and disbursed. 1988, U.S. President Ronald Reagan signed the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, which had been sponsored by several representatives including Barney Frank, Norman Mineta, and Bob Matsui in the House and by Spark Matsunaga who got 75 co-sponsors in the Senate, provided financial redress of $20,000 for each former internee who was still alive when the act was passed, totaling $1.2 billion." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans#Aftermath

VS

whats about Moscow´s GULAG´s victims ?

detbhnsrt65e.jpg

If the Russian government decided to pay gulag victims that would make the fact that they previously had gulags okay?

Since you just acknowledged a historical fact about Russia, why are you a Russian fanboy?

Navalny.

Gulag.

Nazi Death Camp.
Because Navalny is a deflection that has nothing to do with any of the topics in this thread. Are you such a shit debater that you can’t discuss historical facts without deflecting to unrelated bullshit?

Make up your mind plse thx.

If the Russian government decided to pay gulag victims that would make the fact that they previously had gulags okay?
no one here ever said that The internment of Japanese Americans in the United States during World War II was okay , what we see here that Moscow fans/Marxists repeat daily that KOba was okay leader

USA did not have GULAG not even close , stop your pro - Moscow Marxist propaganda

GULAG facts:

The Japanese American internment camps were pretty ****ing bad bud.

The Japanese American internment camps were pretty ****ing bad bud.
difficult conditions yes, still spas compere with Marxist - Moscow tundra hell, you will not survive there 2 days, Koba´s camps bosses demanded from a slave 2000 Calorie job daily , giving you in return less than 1000 Calorie . what you are gonna do ? where you gonna get 1000 Calorie more every day, tell me ?

4:01

difficult conditions yes, still spas compere with Marxist - Moscow tundra hell, you will not survive there 2 days, Koba´s camps bosses demanded from a slave 2000 Calorie job daily , giving you in return less than 1000 Calorie . what you are gonna do ? where you gonna get 1000 Calorie more every day, tell me ?

4:01

Which doesn’t change the fact that the US had its own camps.....or excuse it.

BREAKING: US Senate Committee Unanimously Approved bill to Increase Military Aid to Ukraine as moscow gathers troops. SFRC passed bill authorizing $300 million in aid/year to Ukraine

no one here ever said that The internment of Japanese Americans in the United States during World War II was okay , what we see here that Moscow fans/Marxists repeat daily that KOba was okay leader

So why do you keep engaging in apologia for Japanese internment?

So why do you keep engaging in apologia for Japanese internment?
i dont want talk about Japanese internment anymore, it was an ordinary story (unfortunately ) for that time, meanwhile Marxist slavery is an extraordinary story, even today

i dont want talk about Japanese internment anymore, it was an ordinary story (unfortunately ) for that time, meanwhile Marxist slavery is an extraordinary story, even today

Yes, you very much want to focus on your single minded hatred.

You don't want to talk about American concentration camps because it doesn't fit your mythology about the US.

Gulags ceased decades ago....

I’m just using your standard. If you confirm a historical fact about Russia, that makes you a Russian fanboy.

Only by your proclamation from the equally skewed Kremlin.

That and $25 bucks will get you a coffee mocha at a Starbuck's in New York city.

Enjoy.

Only by your proclamation from the equally skewed Kremlin.

That and $25 bucks will get you a coffee mocha at a Starbuck's in New York city.

Enjoy.

So you don’t believe in following standards you yourself profess?

You assume Tangmo has standards.

He’s already articulated one: if you confirm any kind of historical fact about Russia that shows them in even a slightly positive light, that means you are a Russia fanboy.

By acknowledging the Soviets liberated the majority of Nazi death camps, tangmo is now a Russian fanboy.

So you don’t believe in following standards you yourself profess?

You're another guy who writes declaratory pronouncements that have a question mark stuck onto the end of 'em as if they were an honest interrogatory which they are not.

It's instead a presumptive statement aka a "loaded" or a "leading" declaratory that has zero value and effect because I am not engaged in your rhetorical duplicity and Russian political nonsense.

For you to have any validity I first must play your game with you which I do not do thx anyway for nothing.

Which leaves me with one word for you: Navalny.

You've heard the name of course despite your best worst efforts to avoid it. Yet as you can see, your posting to me puts the hero's name before you time and time again. So you need to stop worrying and learn to love the name. Right into your essence.

You're another guy who writes declaratory pronouncements that have a question mark stuck onto the end of 'em as if they were an honest interrogatory which they are not.

It's instead a presumptive statement aka a "loaded" or a "leading" declaratory that has zero value and effect because I am not engaged in your rhetorical duplicity and Russian political nonsense.

For you to have any validity I first must play your game with you which I do not do thx anyway for nothing.

Which leaves me with one word for you: Navalny.

You've heard the name of course despite your best worst efforts to avoid it. Yet as you can see, your posting to me puts the hero's name before you time and time again. So you need to stop worrying and learn to love the name. Right into your essence.
Navalny has nothing to do with anything in this thread. Stop trying to deflect, you Russian Fanboy.

He’s already articulated one: if you confirm any kind of historical fact about Russia that shows them in even a slightly positive light, that means you are a Russia fanboy.

By acknowledging the Soviets liberated the majority of Nazi death camps, tangmo is now a Russian fanboy.

Well played... I had to reread the posts.

Tangmo hates it when people prove him wrong.... He should be used to it by now.

Back
Top Bottom