• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Breaking Bad

I've been watching the whole season it's great, but this last one with the fly has been ****ing hilarious, does anyone else watch this show?

I watch the show, but I'm recording tonight's episode - watching "Deadliest Warrior" instead.

Ya I'm doing the exact opposite, tonight is SS vs. VC right?

Yup. And now it's the IRA vs. the Taliban. However, my favorite today was the Spartans vs. the Ninjas.

another weird episode to be sure
is walt losing it?

another weird episode to be sure
is walt losing it?
Most definitely Walt is starting the lose it, this whole season has been about, in the words of Brian Cranston, Walt's chickens coming home to roost. Keeping track of all the lies and the subterfuge and the stresses from the same are starting to have predictably deleterious effects upon him. Breaking Bad and Mad Men are two of my favorite shows, very well written and very entertaining, if somewhat dark. Now that Lost has come to an end I'm glad these two shows are still going strong.

Back
Top Bottom