• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Breaching the Peace, coming to America.

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Trump hates the truth. As soon as some poor simpleton mentions Trump, without the appropriate permission, or if their tale is the least bit unflattering, in come the Roy Cohns, to threaten ruin. Trump hates the first amendment, unless it is him insulting folks with straight lies. He wants to LOOSEN the libel laws. There are places with the format he desires. In fact, Trump enjoys using these laws, to persecute honest folks. Journalism in this country has become a joke. Noone does investigative journalism anymore, and media has become lifestyles of the rich and famous.

Trump wants to have more than legal threats to work with. He wants to jail all those that speak against him. He calls them, HUMAN SCUM. What would the country look like, if Trump got his way, and Barr set him up with an arrest warrant sticky notepad? Lucky for us, we have perfect insight.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump Had Me Arrested for Asking Why He Cut Off a 92-Year-Old Woman’s Water

The muzzling of You’ve Been Trumped Too is a warning that the free speech we take for granted, especially in the United States, is always vulnerable to suppression by the rich and powerful. Though You’ve Been Trumped Too was completely cleared by libel lawyers on both sides of the Atlantic, just the threat of court action by the Trump Organization put a chill through distributors, publicists, and media organizations that are normally champions of free speech.

In the media scrum after the reception, I asked Donald Trump about Michael Forbes, a local farmer and fisherman—and the most prominent of the local residents who continued to protest against the development.

“He lives like a pig,” Trump told me. “He’s got stuff strewn all over the place.”

To see if this could possibly be true, that billionaire Donald Trump had allowed a 92-year-old pensioner to go for days without water, I headed over to the project manager’s office. He admitted the water had indeed been cut off when building an access road but could not say when the water would be restored. A few minutes later the police arrived. I was arrested, my camera and film were confiscated, and I was put in jail for “breaching the peace.” The arrest caused an uproar—the National Union of Journalists described it as “one of the first cases in this country of journalists being arrested for just carrying out interviews to establish the truth and hold people to account.” After an inquiry, the police issued an official apology.
Trump Had Me Arrested for Asking Why He Cut Off a 92-Year-Old Woman’s Water
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, if you right wingers want Trump to throw ME in prison, for the crime of telling the Truth about Trump, hit the like button, and soon, word of my treachery will reach the orange one. Trump bears false witness day and night, in fevered slander sessions on twitter. But if we tell the truth, Trump will destroy us. This is the right wing champion. They too, desire to ruin all those that dont heap praise. They want to snap fingers, and heads roll.

My country,' tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From every mountainside let freedom ring!

My native country, thee,
Land of the noble free, thy name I love;
I love thy rocks and rills,
Thy woods and templed hills;
My heart with rapture thrills, like that above.

Let music swell the breeze,
And ring from all the trees sweet freedom's song;
Let mortal tongues awake;
Let all that breathe partake;
Let rocks their silence break, the sound prolong.

Our fathers' God, to thee,
Author of liberty, to thee we sing;
Long may our land be bright
With freedom's holy light;
Protect us by thy might, great God, our King.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom