• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brandishing Firearms

appears so, but I am a big believer that the first time a violent criminal should see a gun is the last thing he will ever see

The only time you will ever see me "brandish" a firearm is just before I use it.

It's legal to kill people who you disagree with and who present no threat to your life ?

Who says the protesters were not a threat to their life?

This is my understanding too, even here in Arizona.

You draw and point a gun only when your life or someone with you is in immediate danger of life threatening violence, those two have watched too many movies.

Those two were lawyers, and obviously successful ones. My guess is they had some idea of the relevant law.

The only time you will ever see me "brandish" a firearm is just before I use it.

I actually agree with this principle. Pulling a gun is a final measure.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…