• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brainwashed Blacks on the Democrat's plantation?

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By: Bryian Revoner
May 6, 2012

One of the main, political criticisms of African-Americans is the conventional wisdom that approximately about 90% of the entire Black vote routinely goes in favor of the Democratic Party, and that didn’t just start with the emergence of Barack Obama the candidate. Nevertheless, the argument could be made that there is significantly more left wing, pro-Black, anti-Democratic Party chatter now than there has been in a very long time. African-Americans in general loved President Bill Clinton back during the 1990’s, and it certainly does not strike my recollection that there was nearly as much overt negativity towards the Democratic Party being initiated then, specifically by other non-conservative, Black, leadership voices.

Actually the only real, boisterous complaints over the consistent, Black, voting block of the Democratic Party was distributed by conservatives/Republicans. Recently, Congressman Allen West and former, presidential nominee Herman Cain voiced their extreme displeasure at the African-American community’s loyalty to the Democratic Party. On Bill O’Reilly’s show the Factor, West told Laura Ingram that there is ‘this 21st century plantation that’s been out there, where the Democrat Party has forever taken the Black vote for granite, and you have established certain Black leaders who are nothing more than the overseers of that plantation.’ And then, there is Cain who said: “I left the Democrat plantation a long time ago!” He also said that over half of all Black voters have been brainwashed into supporting the Democratic Party, because not enough Blacks are thinking for themselves.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Brainwashed Blacks on the Democrat's plantation? - Jonesboro Public Policy | Examiner.com

When will the American Afro-American population understand that Progressive Democrats are their enemy. There are an estimated 13 million black babies that the Democratic Party has destroyed through abortions along with the core of the Black family group. Hitler must be applauding the Progressive from Hades.

You know what's funny? Guys like West and Cain calling other people brainwashed.

Maybe you're having problems getting more blacks to vote Republican beause instead of trying to understand their thought process and their issues you just tell them they're brainwashed and living on a plantation?

That was an interesting article. I certainly don't agree with his conclusion that Conservatism must be destroyed, but it was an interesting of looking at it.

Radical idea, maybe blacks vote for Democrats because that's the party that represents their interests. That's the same reason gays and women primarily vote Democrat, too.

Person who posts a ton of links to opinion pieces telling him what he wants to hear is calling other people brainwashed? LoLz!

Godwinning the first post just makes it that much funnier, in a pathetic kinda way.

Radical idea, maybe blacks vote for Democrats because that's the party that represents their interests. That's the same reason gays and women primarily vote Democrat, too.

Well that's actually the conclusion the article comes to. Not sure if Wehrwolfen noticed that before he posted it.

When will the American Afro-American population understand that Progressive Democrats are their enemy. There are an estimated 13 million black babies that the Democratic Party has destroyed through abortions along with the core of the Black family group. Hitler must be applauding the Progressive from Hades.

If you have proof of "the Democratic Party" aborting even 1 black baby, prove it. I say you can't prove even 1, let alone your false claim of 13,000,000.

May 6, 2012

One of the main, political criticisms of African-Americans is the conventional wisdom that approximately about 90% of the entire Black vote routinely goes in favor of the Democratic Party, and that didn’t just start with the emergence of Barack Obama the candidate. Nevertheless, the argument could be made that there is significantly more left wing, pro-Black, anti-Democratic Party chatter now than there has been in a very long time. African-Americans in general loved President Bill Clinton back during the 1990’s, and it certainly does not strike my recollection that there was nearly as much overt negativity towards the Democratic Party being initiated then, specifically by other non-conservative, Black, leadership voices.

Actually the only real, boisterous complaints over the consistent, Black, voting block of the Democratic Party was distributed by conservatives/Republicans. Recently, Congressman Allen West and former, presidential nominee Herman Cain voiced their extreme displeasure at the African-American community’s loyalty to the Democratic Party. On Bill O’Reilly’s show the Factor, West told Laura Ingram that there is ‘this 21st century plantation that’s been out there, where the Democrat Party has forever taken the Black vote for granite, and you have established certain Black leaders who are nothing more than the overseers of that plantation.’ And then, there is Cain who said: “I left the Democrat plantation a long time ago!” He also said that over half of all Black voters have been brainwashed into supporting the Democratic Party, because not enough Blacks are thinking for themselves.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Brainwashed Blacks on the Democrat's plantation? - Jonesboro Public Policy | Examiner.com

You finally posted a good link. Go back and read it, especially the end. There's a good message for losers like you there.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP."

Last edited:
I absolutely love the logic of some on the right.

"Hey, here's an idea. To get more people to come to our party.......let's insult them".

BRILLIANT! :lamo

May 6, 2012

[Excerpt]

Read more:

Let's change it from Plantation to Reservation. It sounds so much better that way.

I absolutely love the logic of some on the right.

"Hey, here's an idea. To get more people to come to our party.......let's insult them".

BRILLIANT! :lamo

Of late it seems this 'let's insult them' tactic is common on both sides.

Of late it seems this 'let's insult them' tactic is common on both sides.

The difference is though, the left aren't trying to get the people they insult to their party. The right, however, are trying to do that. The left tend to insult people that are over religious and anti-SSM or anti-abortion. None of those they expect to get to their party.

This thread illustrates one thing: Republicans are still completely oblivious to why they lost in 2012. Not all of them, of course, there are people like Jon Huntsman who have their heads firmly outside of their asses, but far too many of them. It's like they look at the data and conclude, "Huh, so we lost in 2012 because minorities and women think we ****ing hate them because of the things we say and strategies we employ. I think our best plan of attack for 2014 and beyond is to kick that stuff up a few more notches."

The difference is though, the left aren't trying to get the people they insult to their party. The right, however, are trying to do that. The left tend to insult people that are over religious and anti-SSM or anti-abortion. None of those they expect to get to their party.

So they don't expect to get them to their party' justifies insulting them? which was my point...regardless of side, hardly not.

In my humble opinion its not a result of "brainwashing" but a consequence of tribalism, that by the way is not unique to black voters. Evangelical voters, Tea Partiers, gay voters, feminist voters, gun rights enthusiasts, etc. all vote together with near 100% party unity. In fact I just had a eureka experience! It just dawned on me, the more any particular group feels like they're being marginalized, demonized and/or persecuted whether real or imagined, the more likely they are to vote as a unified block even if it means putting many of their personal issue items on the back burner. The less a group feels marginalized, demonized and/or persecuted, the more likely they are to vote independent of any group's agenda and based on their personal issue items.

2008 was different. I don't think anything could have stopped Obama from winning. The historical significance, the energy, the enthusiasm, the inspirational nature of the Obama campaign and the economy that fell apart right around election time for which that the republican administration was blamed gave the Obama campaign the win. The only thing that could have stopped him from winning was the kitchen sink stuff McCain could have have used in an October surprise but by then Bill Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, etc. was tired old news that came out early enough for him to recover thanks to Operation Chaos that drug the democrat primary out longer than it would have otherwise gone forcing Hillary to use up all of McCain's October Surprise material in February through June. Obama needs a special wing at his Presidential Library dedicated to Operation Chaos, without which he might not have been elected. Imagine hearing Jeremiah Wright two weeks before election day. Obama supporters need to thank Rush Limbaugh.

2012 however, he could have been beaten. The inspiration of his campaign compared to the reality of what governance was like set expectations too high. Plus the economy was still in the tanks. One of the biggest factors was the reaction to republican statements and policies that drove away voters and triggered a massive voter turnout against the republicans. Demonizing young women for wanting birth control coverage when many of them are prescribed them for reasons having nothing to do with pregnancy prevention. Sending a loud and clear message to Hispanics that they are the enemy of the the GOP and if elected, the enemy of America. The over the top demonization and disrespect of Obama many blacks took personally including things like Gov. Brewer wagging her finger in Obama's face and efforts to make it a little harder for minorities to vote only caused blacks to show up at the polls in droves camping out over night in tents to vote early and stinging in line till midnight on election day.

Last edited:
So they don't expect to get them to their party' justifies insulting them? which was my point...regardless of side, hardly not.

Sorry for the confusion, yes, both are bad.

I was simply pointing out that when the right does it, they are actually expecting people to come to their side which is even more idiotic IMO in addition to it being a bad thing.

State Sen. Elbert Guillory said, “Some decks have only one card in it, and that's the race card.”

Let him speak for himself.

Gotta give credit where it is due: when you manage something as stupid as posting an article that says the opposite of what you thought it did, did you back away from the stupid? Nope, you doubled down on it. This does not change the irony of you calling any one brainwashed, nor does it take away from the humor of the level of failure in this thread has(hint: when people from every political persuasion are telling you that you ****ed up, you probably ****ed up), but at least you won't give up on your brainwashing...

By the way, since you provided the initial source, maybe you can explain to us why your second source is right and the first one is wrong?

Sorry for the confusion, yes, both are bad.

I was simply pointing out that when the right does it, they are actually expecting people to come to their side which is even more idiotic IMO in addition to it being a bad thing.

Now even more confused. So if the 'right' does it 'expecting people to come to their side' which you state is both idiotic and a bad thing what is the objective when the 'left' does it?

The left does it just to be douches. Personally, I can respect that. People should be douches for the pure joy of being a douche.

Damn right! However, there is one thing to note, which is the the left are for the most part not being douches to the ones we want to vote our way. I am never going to convince you to vote how I want, so why try, better to just have fun with it.

Damn right! However, there is one thing to note, which is the the left are for the most part not being douches to the ones we want to vote our way. I am never going to convince you to vote how I want, so why try, better to just have fun with it.

Pretty much what I said. :lol:

There's nothing quite so entertaining as a Caucasian with a racial victimhood complex.

Back
Top Bottom