• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Brainless twit’ Trump buried in ridicule for boasting about a fake award named after a ‘failed US in

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Donald Trump was buried in ridicule on Sunday afternoon after boasting on Twitter that he was the recipient of the prestigious “Bay of Pigs Award,” which, incidentally, doesn’t exist as noted by CNN fact-checker Daniel Dale.

According to the president, “Sleepy Joe Biden has spent 47 years in politics being terrible to Hispanics. Now he is relying on Castro lover Bernie Sanders to help him out. That won’t work! Remember, Miami Cubans gave me the highly honored Bay of Pigs Award for all I have done for our great Cuban Population!

As Dale noted, “For those confused by Trump’s claim he got the ‘highly honored Bay of Pigs Award’: He got an endorsement in 2016 from the Bay of Pigs Veterans Association. It’s not an award. He has a long history of turning endorsements and other non-awards into awards.”

Scroll down and see some of tweets in response. Hucking Filarious!

‘Brainless twit’ Trump buried in ridicule for boasting about a fake award named after a ‘failed US invasion’ | Raw Story

Re: Brainless twit’ Trump buried in ridicule for boasting about a fake award named after a ‘fail

The man is so stupid it hurts just thinking about his stupidity. Every day its another stupid remark. You stupid boy....

DAD'S ARMY: "You Stupid Boy" (supercut) - YouTube

Re: Brainless twit’ Trump buried in ridicule for boasting about a fake award named after a ‘fail

MAGA loves the Bay of Pigs!

“MAGA loves the black people!”

""Bay of Pigs" award is what he calls his third marriage license."

:lamo

I'd have to give my past actions serious reconsideration if I was given something called a "Bay of Pigs Award".

What a narcissist moron.

Kinda like a really awful AZ politician Russel Pearce, who had yard signs saying he won the "Golden Apple award for Eduction". There was no such award, and nice way to spell "education".

Hmm...

So he mistook an endorsement for an award?

Wow, I am certain sure this will definitely change the minds of millions of Americans who intend to vote for him come November 2020...NOT!

I doubt anyone who's voted for Trump or intends to vote for Trump come November 2020 is concerned about all the negative press on this or that subject.

IMO it only affects your side of the argument, stoking up your own pre-existing antipathy.

I have to ask again...who do you people think you are trying to convince?

I know Trump's proclivity for self-aggrandizement. I could care less, as long as he is ACTING on things he's promised to accomplish to the best of his ability.

IMO those who intend to vote for him and those leaning toward it already take whatever smears the MSM comes up with with a TON of salt. :shrug:

Last edited:

Hmm...

Wow, I am certain sure this will definitely change the minds of millions of Americans who intend to vote for him come November 2020...NOT!

I doubt anyone who's voted for Trump or intends to vote for Trump come November 2020 is concerned about all the negative press on this or that subject.

IMO it only affects your side of the argument, stoking up your own pre-existing antipathy.

I know Trump's proclivity for self-aggrandizement. I could care less, as long as he is ACTING on things he's promised to accomplish to the best of his ability.

IMO those who intend to vote for him and those leaning toward it already take whatever smears the MSM comes up with with a TON of salt. :shrug:

You are probably right that those who support Trump won't care what he said. It seems the same people make a big deal when Biden gets some stats wrong. Seems it is only fair to point out Trump's errors if we are going to point out Bidens'

You are probably right that those who support Trump won't care what he said. It seems the same people make a big deal when Biden gets some stats wrong. Seems it is only fair to point out Trump's errors if we are going to point out Bidens'

Well, I am not one of those who harp on this issue.

My concerns about Biden are based on both his currently evident mental health issues, his long sad history in politics, his lack of real policy except for adopting the leftist agenda, and depending on TDS support via "Better me than Trump." In short, he is a cypher candidate, and the real power will be his VP, and the Democrat House and Senate leaders. I know who they are and I sure as hell do NOT agree with their policy agendas.

Well, I am not one of those who harp on this issue.

My concerns about Biden are based on both his currently evident mental health issues, his long sad history in politics, his lack of real policy except for adopting the leftist agenda, and depending on TDS support via "Better me than Trump." In short, he is a cypher candidate, and the real power will be his VP, and the Democrat House and Senate leaders. I know who they are and I sure as hell do NOT agree with their policy agendas.

My concerns with President Trump is based on his mental health issues, long history of failures in business, lack of any real understanding about how the government runs, his inability to develop partnerships, his ego, his communication skills, and the list could go on.

I have said before. No Party has all the answers. There are some policies I like that Trump has implemented or would like to. As there are some policies Biden would like to implement.

Hmm...

I am equally certain that nothing can change the minds of people who plan to vote for Trump in November. He could, as he once said, go out on Fifth Avenue and shoot someone without losing any votes. That's one boast he's made that is totally plausible.

That does not keep the lefties, definition: Those of us not taken in by Trump's con, from making fun of Trump however.

I am equally certain that nothing can change the minds of people who plan to vote for Trump in November. He could, as he once said, go out on Fifth Avenue and shoot someone without losing any votes. That's one boast he's made that is totally plausible.

That does not keep the lefties, definition: Those of us not taken in by Trump's con, from making fun of Trump however.

If Trump personally sacrificed a baby on the Capitol steps some would defend him saying the tot probably deserved it.

Scroll down and see some of tweets in response. Hucking Filarious!

I had hoped that it was some sort of joke article. I checked not just the article, but also the original twitter account. trump definitely tweeted it. he really did claim to get the "Bay of Pigs Award."

I keep saying this: No matter how bad trump gets, he will always get worse. he will take us to darker and darker places. trump never jokes, as much as we wish what he says is a joke.

I am almost tempted to hope that someone broke into his twitter, but I know it is trump.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Sleepy Joe Biden has spent 47 years in politics being terrible to Hispanics. Now he is relying on Castro lover Bernie Sanders to help him out. That won’t work! Remember, Miami Cubans gave me the highly honored Bay of Pigs Award for all I have done for our great Cuban Population!
12:13 PM · Sep 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1305177821866729472

<>
My concerns about Biden are based on both his currently evident mental health issues<>

That **** again?

:sigh:

Let's see what the careful counselor does not have concerns about.

DAWSEY: You said yesterday when you were leaving that you were skeptical of a climate change report that the government had done. Can you just explain why you’re skeptical of that report?

TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...shington-post-interview-transcript-annotated/

DAWSEY: So you’re saying you don’t see the —

TRUMP: Josh, you go to other places where they have denser trees — it’s more dense, where the trees are more flammable — they don’t have forest fires like this, because they maintain. And it was very interesting, I was watching the firemen, and they’re raking brush — you know the tumbleweed and brush, and all this stuff that’s growing underneath. It’s on fire, and they’re raking it, working so hard, and they’re raking all this stuff. If that was raked in the beginning, there’d be nothing to catch on fire. It’s very interesting to see. A lot of the trees, they took tremendous burn at the bottom, but they didn’t catch on fire. The bottom is all burned but they didn’t catch on fire because they sucked the water, they’re wet. You need forest management, and they don’t have it.

Id.

tl;dr

Trumb babble 2.jpg

SMH

Trump babble 3.jpg

SMFH

I know I won't get a response - you never do respond to anyone who says anything substantive that is critical, only the one-liners you can quip back at - but really.

Biden's mental state? Trump talks like a concussed 5th grader who just snorted 30mg of adderall.

If Trump personally sacrificed a baby on the Capitol steps some would defend him saying the tot probably deserved it.

and point out that Hillary Clinton, who is part of the QAnon conspiracy, regularly eats babies.

Biden has always had a habit of misspeaking, but he is also sharp as a tack many times. There has been no change in that. There is no evidence of a mental health issue, or at least nothing new. Part of the problem is he used to be a stutterer. Also, he has a weird sense of humor.

Biden is pragmatic. He believes he is serving us by getting what he can get done done. It may lack the great vision of some, but many times that great vision is just a way to get nothing done. He works well with just about everyone. Calling him a "leftist" is an insult to real leftists, which there are few in the USA. I doubt he will take instruction from Harris, or even Pelosi.

Maybe I am wrong, but that is my view on Biden. Remember he has a literal 40 year history to see that I am correct.

My concerns with President Trump is based on his mental health issues, long history of failures in business, lack of any real understanding about how the government runs, his inability to develop partnerships, his ego, his communication skills, and the list could go on.

I have said before. No Party has all the answers. There are some policies I like that Trump has implemented or would like to. As there are some policies Biden would like to implement.

Not only does trump really believe whatever lie he comes up with, he does not care what the truth is.

As usual, the mindless cult is silent.

and point out that Hillary Clinton, who is part of the QAnon conspiracy, regularly eats babies.

I understand it is her favorite pizza topping.

Wow. Trump is definitely one of those people who would benefit from Lincoln's advice:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt

The twitter replies are comedy gold though....

:lamo

Back
Top Bottom