• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brady Suspension

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
IMO, TB taking four weeks off will actually help the Patriots. It's not like the Bills, Jets or Dolphins are going to be within 4 games of the Pats at the end of the season anyway. At worst, this costs them home field or a bye come playoff time.

But, they'll have a healthier Tom Brady, totally refreshed from playing a shortened season....and pissed off.

Supreme court could still push back the suspension if they appeal.

Supreme court could still push back the suspension if they appeal.

LOL the SC? The supreme law of the land? He ought to just take the suspension since he got rid of the evidence anyway, the cheater. :lol:

Brady will appeal, but odds are not in his favor at all that the Supreme Court would hear the case.

Just bought tickets to the Texans game so I'm kind of hoping they do lol

LOL the SC? The supreme law of the land? He ought to just take the suspension since he got rid of the evidence anyway, the cheater. :lol:

Actually, most of the evidence the NFL has is pretty much useless at this point in time, but the NFLPA definitely won't want it to go away because this is more about taking power away from Goodell.

So FINALLY this nonsense is over.

Jeez...it's only four games. Grow up.

Some stinking rich QB who already has lots of Super Bowl rings is whining and whining and whining about this - when he IS guilty.

Bunch of spoiled brats. Brady, Belichick (who is a fantastic coach but I swear would cheat his own kids to win a game), etc..

And you people that disagree...please save it.

Nothing that I can remotely imagine that you can say can change my mind.

He has acted foolishly over this...end of story.

So FINALLY this nonsense is over.

Jeez...it's only four games. Grow up.

Some stinking rich QB who already has lots of Super Bowl rings is whining and whining and whining about this - when he IS guilty.

Bunch of spoiled brats. Brady, Belichick (who is a fantastic coach but I swear would cheat his own kids to win a game), etc..

And you people that disagree...please save it.

Nothing that I can remotely imagine that you can say can change my mind.

He has acted foolishly over this...end of story.

Good news for dictator..sorry I mean commissioner Goodell

Back
Top Bottom