• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brad Parscale hospitalized after he was armed and threatening to harm himself

Cardinal

Respected On All Sides
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Full headline: "Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale hospitalized after he was armed and threatening to harm himself, Fort Lauderdale police say"

All of these people are not well.

If Biden becomes President, we're going to go into adrenaline withdrawal after the news turns mind-numbingly dull by comparison.

FORT LAUDERDALE — A tense situation unfolded at a home owned by Brad Parscale, the former campaign manager for President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign, after his wife called police to say that Parscale had guns and was threatening to harm himself, Fort Lauderdale police said Sunday night.

Police were called to a home in the 2300 block of Desota Drive in the Seven Isles community of Fort Lauderdale on Sunday afternoon. Records show that the home is owned by Bradley and Candice Parscale.

Fort Lauderdale Police Chief Karen Dietrich said the encounter at Brad Parscale’s home was brief.

“We went out and it was very short. We went and got him help.”

--

Fort Lauderdale Mayor Dean Trantalis said he received a text message saying that there was a SWAT team standoff at Parscale’s home.

“It was indicated to me that he had weapons,” Trantalis said.

Is...is this...Downfall? Right? Last days of yada yada, you-know-who? Ixnay on-ay It-ler-her-hey?

I hope he gets whatever help he needs.

I wonder what he knows.

He embezzled a ton of campaign money and is accused of diverting much of it to Trump's family along with Trump's legal bills.

I'm not a lawyer, but I think that might be illegal.

He embezzled a ton of campaign money and is accused of diverting much of it to Trump's family along with Trump's legal bills.

Do we think he is suicidal or is that going to be the story down the road. trump hardly knew him, right???

I hope he gets whatever help he needs.

I wonder what he knows.
The timing of this is very suspicious and drama packed. It does seem like he must be guilty of something. If not, this is a very weird coincidence

Oh wow. If they have the taxes now and can trace it to Trump, then that is a huge crime. Again, Trump supporters were conned into funding his campaign, and Trump pocketed it. They claimed he was draining the swamp.

This is actually not surprising IMO. I noticed the NYT said the story was the first in a series. This is going to be crazy. It's no wonder Trump refused to release his taxes.

Full headline: "Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale hospitalized after he was armed and threatening to harm himself, Fort Lauderdale police say"

If Biden becomes President, we're going to go into adrenaline withdrawal after the news turns mind-numbingly dull by comparison.

Not cool to suicide shame anyone.

More fake news. Proof, where is it.

How does one person become "All of these people"?

All he did was IT work and data processing for the Trump campaign. Of course the MSM of the super rich would lie trying to protray him as Trump's top campaign manager.

How does one person become "All of these people"?

Indictments and convictions:

Paul Manafort - Trump Campaign chairman
Conspiracy against the U.S.
Conspiracy to commit witness tampering
Bank fraud
Failure to report foreign bank accounts
False tax returns

Rick Gates - Trump Deputy campaign chairman
Making false statements

Michael Flynn - Trump National security adviser
Making false statements to the FBI

George Papadopoulos - Trump Campaign adviser

Roger Stone - Trump Campaign Adviser
Obstruction of proceeding
Making false statements
Witness tampering

Michael Cohen - Trump's personal attorney
Making false statements
Making false statements
Tax evasion
Campaign finance violations

Konstantin Kilimnik - Business partner of Manafort and Gates
Conspiracy to obstruct

Alex van der Zwaan - Attorney who worked with Manafort and Gates
Making false statements

Richard Pinedo - Facilitated transactions related to Russian efforts
Identity fraud

George Nader - Trump foreign policy adviser
Child sex abuse

Stephen Bannon - Former Trump campaign CEO and White House chief strategist
Wire fraud
Money laundering

And of course there's the encyclopedia of atrocities committed by Trump himself.

But you knew this already.

This thread has become a laugh a minute showing the hysteria of the left on full display. Thanks. your OPs never fail to generate belly laughs of moronic replies from your fellow radicals.

Paul Manafort - Trump Campaign chairman
Conspiracy to commit witness tampering
Bank fraud
Failure to report foreign bank accounts
False tax returns

Rick Gates - Trump Deputy campaign chairman
Making false statements

Michael Flynn - Trump National security adviser

George Papadopoulos - Trump Campaign adviser

Roger Stone - Trump Campaign Adviser
Obstruction of proceeding
Making false statements
Witness tampering

Michael Cohen - Trump's personal attorney
Making false statements
Making false statements
Tax evasion
Campaign finance violations

Konstantin Kilimnik - Business partner of Manafort and Gates
Conspiracy to obstruct

Alex van der Zwaan - Attorney who worked with Manafort and Gates
Making false statements

Richard Pinedo - Facilitated transactions related to Russian efforts
Identity fraud

George Nader - Trump foreign policy adviser
Child sex abuse

Stephen Bannon - Former Trump campaign CEO and White House chief strategist
Wire fraud
Money laundering

And of course there's the encyclopedia of atrocities committed by Trump himself.

But you knew this already.

Good list. Still doesn't explain the ridiculous morphing of one person into all, though.

Is this because he has to give up his Ferrari or...?

Caputo? Stone? Shall I go on? Cohen, Manafort...
By all means, do. But listing other names doesn't explain the illogical overgeneralization in the OP. This is what I was addressing, and I am, in fact, correct about this "misstatement" of fact.

I understand Joe Biden ordered Democrats to refuse to accept any facts.

Brad Parscale was the Campaign Manager of the Trump 2020 campaign for 2 and a half years - from February 2018 until July 2020.

The title of Campaign Manager is reserved by definition for the highest-ranking individual on the campaign.

Back
Top Bottom