• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brad Parscale hospitalized after he was armed and threatening to harm himself

This is how emotionally unstable people react when they know a situation that will lead to consequences for their actions is now out of their hands.
Bingo!

These guys have built a delusional netherworld round themselves and their followers. Sooner or later, that fake reality breaks-down. I think we'll be seeing some pretty nasty breakdowns from this crowd, if & when Trump is booted from office in November. I can't imagine what will be uncovered, when they're removed from power?

By all means, do. But listing other names doesn't explain the illogical overgeneralization in the OP. This is what I was addressing, and I am, in fact, correct about this "misstatement" of fact.

The word “overgeneralization” is doing a lot of heavy lifting there.

No idea what you believe you are correct on but congrats!

This is how emotionally unstable people react when they know a situation that will lead to consequences for their actions is now out of their hands.

Truth. It does seem to be quite the timing.

Where was he shamed?

The O/P minimized a suicidal former Trump campaign worker by using the broad brush to paint others from the Trump campaign by saying, "these people are not well".

The O/P minimized a suicidal former Trump campaign worker by using the broad brush to paint others from the Trump campaign by saying, "these people are not well".

He's still a "Trump campaign worker."

He used to be the Top Boss. Now he's just a "Senior Advisor."

You haven't a clue as to what motivated Parscale to resort to a desperate act like suicide. Stop blaming.

I get it though. YOU want to believe what your write because you detest Trump.

The word “overgeneralization” is doing a lot of heavy lifting there.

It's doing no "lifting" at all; it is what it is. One person doesn't equal all people. Hope this helps clarify.

He's still a "Trump campaign worker."

He used to be the Top Boss. Now he's just a "Senior Advisor."

So other than correcting his current title, what is your point?

It's doing no "lifting" at all; it is what it is. One person doesn't equal all people. Hope this helps clarify.

However, it is part of an on going pattern.

You have (or should at least) to wonder why Trump's war chest went from 1.1 Billion to less that 300 M, and had hardly anything to show for it.

My point is that we can all see through your desperate attempts at minimizing Parscale's involvement in the campaign he was in charge of.

And y'all would be wrong unless y'all are mind readers. That said what does the above have to do with Parscale's alleged threat to harm himself? I suppose y'all think you're capable of reading his mind as well.

And y'all would be wrong unless y'all are mind readers. That said what does the above have to do with Parscale's alleged threat to harm himself? I suppose y'all think you're capable of reading his mind as well.
You speculated that the Clintons allowed their daughter to be molested.

3BE22894-70C9-4BAA-BF6C-761B0ACA5515.jpeg

I understand Joe Biden ordered Democrats to refuse to accept any facts.
As you may know I have frequently compared the Democrats and MSM to Joseph Goebbels. as you also know, the Democrats are masters at accusing others of who and what they are, which is why I frequently tell these posters “it’s mirror time”. Well, lo and behold joe Biden’s handlers over at BLM have compared TRUMP to Joseph Goebbels!! As if on cue. You couldn’t make this shit up.

Bingo!

These guys have built a delusional netherworld round themselves and their followers. Sooner or later, that fake reality breaks-down. I think we'll be seeing some pretty nasty breakdowns from this crowd, if & when Trump is booted from office in November. I can't imagine what will be uncovered, when they're removed from power?
I can only hope to see the Trump robots here short circuit and crash. They deserve it.

As you may know I have frequently compared the Democrats and MSM to Joseph Goebbels. as you also know, the Democrats are masters at accusing others of who and what they are, which is why I frequently tell these posters “it’s mirror time”. Well, lo and behold joe Biden’s handlers over at BLM have compared TRUMP to Joseph Goebbels!! As if on cue. You couldn’t make this shit up.

And yet you just did.

And yet you just did.
What did I make up? That senile Joe has handlers? He can’t do anything without a cue card and will be decimated in the debate which is now too late for his handlers to weasel out of. He may fall asleep again during a questio.

I can only hope to see the Trump robots here short circuit and crash. They deserve it.
I think a change of A.G.'s is going to bring about quite a change! Ditto, for Trump losing Presidential immunity.

What did I make up? That senile Joe has handlers? He can’t do anything without a cue card and will be decimated in the debate which is now too late for his handlers to weasel out of. He may fall asleep again during a questio.

Sweet dreams!

He embezzled a ton of campaign money and is accused of diverting much of it to Trump's family along with Trump's legal bills.

I'm not a lawyer, but I think that might be illegal.
The Trump Tornado claims another victim. It is really is true that everything Trump touches dies.

Not cool to suicide shame anyone.

If this were Biden’s former campaign manager Trump would immediately begin shaming, insulting, and mocking the person just like he does with everyone. Remember the reporter with the physical disability? When that happened did you send Trump a polite little note reminding him it wasn’t cool to shame people with disabilities?

Full headline: "Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale hospitalized after he was armed and threatening to harm himself, Fort Lauderdale police say"

All of these people are not well.

If Biden becomes President, we're going to go into adrenaline withdrawal after the news turns mind-numbingly dull by comparison.

Everything Trump touches dies or eventually comes to wishing to.

This thread has become a laugh a minute showing the hysteria of the left on full display. Thanks. your OPs never fail to generate belly laughs of moronic replies from your fellow radicals.

We usually count on you to provide the yuks. You aren't one to be taken seriously.

Back
Top Bottom