• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boys Who Like Pink Have Their Own Camp

Tovarish

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
ht_you_are_you_camp_kb_130718_16x9_992.jpg

The Imbeciles are killing America - "gender freedom of choice". U.S. deliberately converted into a degrading state where the local population is exposed genocide.The fact that America has long been degraded, becoming a effeminacy, effeminate state, for anybody not a secret. In such liberal states like California, Washington or New York will not find macho, who know how to hold a hammer in his hand, or use the jack-plane. However, what they are teaching young American boys in a children's camp, defies description.Gender Non-Conforming Boys Have Camp of Their Own - ABC News Gender bias - is a serious disease. When legislators pass laws "gender freedom of choice", which is a serious mental disorder, not only do they multiply epidemic diseases, but also deprive patients of care.

Last edited:
Sounds like someone here is actually scared of this.

How sad for that person.

Wait, so the fact that there are people who exist outside the gender binary means that genocide is being committed?

What?

Oh, oh! I think Tovarish might be visited from the Angel of Death avatar for this! That global moderator usually specializes in this sort of all gender orientation rights debates!

Gender isn't genitals folks but this is just dress-up for the most part, most cross-dressing is. Let's mush on.

British men seem to like dressing in drag and no one seems to question their masculinity. ie: Monty Python, Benny Hill,..

Madea. Guilliani. Tootsie.

Although I am a little uncomfortable of camps for little boys to dress in drag, I can understand their parents wish to help their child find his own identity....but I think that is too young to make such judgement calls simply based on what a baby likes to play with.

Why do some people think a 2 1/2 year old boy would know or even care about the signifigance of the color pink? Maybe he just likes the bright color. But the parents think it's important enough to send their kid to camp. geez.

Let's just criminalise masculinity and have done with it. All this beating about the bush is pathetic. Men should be illegal.

Sounds like someone here is actually scared of this.

How sad for that person.

Why should we not be afraid when people are allowed to pervert children? I don't think I've ever met a boy who wanted to wear dresses. In fact I don't think you're likely to ever find one who wants to for any other reason than that some adult in their life has expressed a desire for them to do so. there may be some, just like there are some few kids that ear hair. Generally though, young kids want to conform to their parents expectations of normalcy, and by extension, their societies.

What do people suppose is more likely, that a young boy spontaneously wants to wear evening gowns, or that n adult in the shadows has coached them to express that desire in exchange for conditional affection? Try using Occam's Razor.

The people doing this should be flogged.

Why should we not be afraid when people are allowed to pervert children? I don't think I've ever met a boy who wanted to wear dresses. In fact I don't think you're likely to ever find one who wants to for any other reason than that some adult in their life has expressed a desire for them to do so. there may be some, just like there are some few kids that ear hair. Generally though, young kids want to conform to their parents expectations of normalcy, and by extension, their societies.

What do people suppose is more likely, that a young boy spontaneously wants to wear evening gowns, or that n adult in the shadows has coached them to express that desire in exchange for conditional affection? Try using Occam's Razor.

The people doing this should be flogged.

Of course this is a dumb assertion, a logical fallacy of the overgeneralized kind. Your anecdotal evidence is irrelevant.

...I am a little uncomfortable of camps for little boys to dress in drag, I can understand their parents wish to help their child find his own identity....but I think that is too young to make such judgement calls simply based on what a baby likes to play with.

Why do some people think a 2 1/2 year old boy would know or even care about the signifigance of the color pink? Maybe he just likes the bright color. But the parents think it's important enough to send their kid to camp. geez.

In this I can agree with you. It's one thing to indulge a little clothing curiousity when a boy or girl is a young child, but to reinforce clothing fetishism at that early an age? Let each child discover this on their own, they'll know by the time they are 12. Then if you want to have a camp to help give those older children some group support it's fine with me.

This is wrong and the typical overreaction to every damn thing in out society today. We don't need to teach young children boys or girls how to dress in drag etc. It is just too ridiculous for words. Can we just let little boys and little girls be who they are and let them figure it out as they get older? Do we really need to push something they will know when it is time? It seems to have worked for the last 200,000 years?

Much as some people don't want to admit it, gender roles are important, especially for kids. They define a kids social development, and for parents to be encouraging children to deviate from the gender roles is stupid and probably won't help the kids social-emotional development at all.

To encourage a deviant behaviour (I use the term deviant neutrally, not negatively) around a select group, rather than encouraging acceptance by the kids peers is going to lead to the kid feeling isolated.

Much as some people don't want to admit it, gender roles are important, especially for kids. They define a kids social development, and for parents to be encouraging children to deviate from the gender roles is stupid and probably won't help the kids social-emotional development at all.

To encourage a deviant behaviour (I use the term deviant neutrally, not negatively) around a select group, rather than encouraging acceptance by the kids peers is going to lead to the kid feeling isolated.

From a historical perspective, men have spent most of human history wearing skirts. Pants are a deviant invention that didn't even come around until 2600 years ago. Pro-pants fetishists like yourself are clearly sick in the head for defying tradition with something so unnatural. You clearly hate men and want them to suffer by denying the proper airflow needed to keep their bits cool.

From a historical perspective, men have spent most of human history wearing skirts. Pants are a deviant invention that didn't even come around until 2600 years ago. Pro-pants fetishists like yourself are clearly sick in the head for defying tradition with something so unnatural. You clearly hate men and want them to suffer by denying the proper airflow needed to keep their bits cool.

:lamo

Wonder if they have camps in Scotland where boys get to wear pants? :mrgreen:

The Imbeciles are killing America - "gender freedom of choice". U.S. deliberately converted into a degrading state where the local population is exposed genocide.The fact that America has long been degraded, becoming a effeminacy, effeminate state, for anybody not a secret. In such liberal states like California, Washington or New York will not find macho, who know how to hold a hammer in his hand, or use the jack-plane. However, what they are teaching young American boys in a children's camp, defies description.Gender Non-Conforming Boys Have Camp of Their Own - ABC News Gender bias - is a serious disease. When legislators pass laws "gender freedom of choice", which is a serious mental disorder, not only do they multiply epidemic diseases, but also deprive patients of care.

Is English your first language? You don't write like it is.

It's just odd. I can see where this could totally confuse a young child.

As for the article itself:

1) What the hell is "microteasing?"

2) I have a really hard time with imagining kids ages 3 and 4 feeling any interest with experimenting with anything more exotic than how far up their nose they can get something.

3) If you put young kids in front of new colors or new clothes or make-up and so on, it seems to me that they would explore it the same way they explore anything new. That doesn't mean they have gender identity issues.

4) I don't see how anybody can start to have doubts about their gender identity until they're a little older and a little more sophisticated. It seems to me that until they reach that stage in their development, it would be most prudent to just treat them like children -- love them, educate them, discipline them, and let them figure out who they are as a person.

5) If either of my boys starts having doubts or experiencing confusion, I'm there to offer what guidance I can, but I'm not going to push them one way or the other. Life is confusing enough without trying to stealth-mode steer them one way or the other.

As long as this isn't funded with one cent of public tax money, I don't care. I do think that it's an absurd idea.

It's unusual, but I honestly don't see what the problem is. The kid is adamant about being a boy. He's not confused about his gender. He just likes girl clothes and stuff. I know a guy like that. He's actually married and dresses in his wife's clothes every so often. He doesn't try to be a woman, he just likes the clothes and shoes and makeup. He's got this really deep voice and he's the most hilarious guy ever. He makes fun of people who stare at him or who call him "Ma'am".

Last edited:
I guess every wackjob out there can have his own camp. Let's have camps for Satanists, teenagers who still suck their thumbs, people who want to play Dungeons and Dragons all day, and douchebags who go around playing their guitars all day, shirtless, that are morally opposed to bathing.

Back
Top Bottom