• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boys More Likely To Be Victims Of Teen Dating Violence Than Girls, Study Shows

He was manipulated into keeping it all secret. I would have taken the little bitch's head off had I known about it.

That's common for both genders in many relationships however that does not justify it.

How do you think close family molesters keep kids quiet?

Boys More Likely To Be Victims Of Teen Dating Violence Than Girls, Study Shows

Boys where? Read the damned study, though all one really need do is read the title: "Ten-Year Trends in Physical Dating Violence Victimization Among Adolescent Boys and Girls in British Columbia, Canada"

Do you, OP-er, propose extrapolating the study's findings to boys in the US? If so, by what quantitative methodology do you propose for doing so?

That's not what I called BS on. It was this:
I think Mason is trying to make an argument about kids today... like girls are running around abusing boys because "boys can't hit back" when that is ridiculous. There is not some gender bias going on today... kids are still kids but probably with less bullying.

I think Mason is trying to make an argument about kids today... like girls are running around abusing boys because "boys can't hit back" when that is ridiculous. There is not some gender bias going on today... kids are still kids but probably with less bullying.

It definately exists around 2nd to 5th grade. It leaves most people by then. And then there is this lady...

This is from the Youtube Comments section, I am not sure if it's true.

The charges against the man in this video were rightfully dropped, because he did it out of self-defense. Yes, most men have more upper-body strength than most women, but a person’s need to defend themselves when thrown into a physical conflict without choice is ultimately more important than the aggressor’s wish to not be hurt by self-defense, insofar as it is genuine self-defense. Even though there is a disparity in strength, there is another disparity in any instance of “Person A hitting Person B and Person B using self-defense”, which is the fact that Person A has resorted to violence without the other person’s choice. Minimizing that fact simply because Person A is female is highly offensive, and is indicative of a belief in favoritism rather than equality. One must consider what it is like to be the person needing to defend themselves. All battery is completely unacceptable, and can be fought back against with whatever is necessary. As long as it is reasonable force, it is justified. He was in danger, and what he did in self-defense — slapping her after she struck him across the face with a shoe — was reasonable force.

Last edited:
What about this scenario? Jesus Christ that was savage and I dont think that was proportional use of force. But it is also why you should teach your daughters not to purposefully harass men because if they snap they do more damage. Just because the lady put her hands on the Bus Driver I dont think that gave him the right to Uppercut her. But then again I dont know if he was charged or not.

It definately exists around 2nd to 5th grade. It leaves most people by then. And then there is this lady...

This is from the Youtube Comments section, I am not sure if it's true.

I know that white people and Asians do stupid **** like that but when browsing youtube the black Americans seem to have a monopoly on these out of control fighting and spazing out laughing in your face kind of videos.

I know that white people and Asians do stupid **** like that but when browsing youtube the black Americans seem to have a monopoly on these out of control fighting and spazing out laughing in your face kind of videos.

Ya I dunno man. All I know is that guy slapped the soul out of that harpy. It sounded like Indiana Jones' whip.

Back
Top Bottom