• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Boyfriend Tracker' app raises stir in Brazil

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
My Way News - 'Boyfriend Tracker' app raises stir in Brazil

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif] Functions include sending the person doing the tracking updates on their partner's location and forwarding duplicates of text message traffic from the targeted phone. There is even a command that allows a user to force the target phone to silently call their own, like a pocket dial, so they can listen in on what the person is saying.

Similar apps are marketed for smartphone users in other countries, including Europe and the U.S.....

[/FONT]

Looks like this app could be the wave of the future. Think Twitter and Facebook combined!!

Guys, just think about it, you'd never need to answer all those "where were you/who were you with" questions ever again because she's already have the answer!! Yep....nothing could possibly go wrong with this.

Somewhere...someone in the NSA...

Just got a raging hardon.

Somewhere...someone in the NSA...

Just got a raging hardon.

They may have a hard on but that's because they made this app waaaaaaay before these guys did.:mrgreen:

Ah, creepy girlfriend applications. That's why they can't install without the password!

My Way News - 'Boyfriend Tracker' app raises stir in Brazil

Looks like this app could be the wave of the future. Think Twitter and Facebook combined!!

Guys, just think about it, you'd never need to answer all those "where were you/who were you with" questions ever again because she's already have the answer!! Yep....nothing could possibly go wrong with this.

Christ. If you have that kind of lack of trust issue in your relationship, then you probably shouldn't be in one.

Holy crap.

Christ. If you have that kind of lack of trust issue in your relationship, then you probably shouldn't be in one.

Holy crap.

I'd love to have her install it. I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I'd have making sure that she never got 2 minutes of sleep wondering what I was doing. Hell, I'd even figure out how to text just to mess with her!

Back
Top Bottom