• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boycott Starbucks

You probably won't be sitting there long if you all wear MAGA hats...;)

The image of a couple dozen triggered liberals screaming in unison with that high pitched girly squeal is a terrifying thought.

Gosh, don't know how I'll get thru a day without threatening a minority.

But according to you liberals, wearing a MAGA hat now qualifies as doing just that so it's possible I might send some scurrying to safe spaces.

I think you misread....I did not suggest you would threaten a minority. The issue is whether you scare the staff by being a member of a minority. Certain people get to hang out at Starbucks longer than certain other people. And if as you say, you plan to hang out there, you should know how its done.

Your MAGA hat does not frighten people, only identifies you as a member of the cult you wish to represent. I hope you wear it in good health! Should be interesting at Starbucks.

The image of a couple dozen triggered liberals screaming in unison with that high pitched girly squeal is a terrifying thought.

I don't think that would happen. But if I were you...I'd wonder if the barista had spit in the coffee. Mangia!

I don't think that would happen. But if I were you...I'd wonder if the barista had spit in the coffee. Mangia!

Will it add as much taste as salty liberal tears?

Yes, please proceed with caution:

Right wingers pretending they don't "boycott" over even dumber **** :lamo

I think you misread....I did not suggest you would threaten a minority. The issue is whether you scare the staff by being a member of a minority. Certain people get to hang out at Starbucks longer than certain other people. And if as you say, you plan to hang out there, you should know how its done.

Your MAGA hat does not frighten people, only identifies you as a member of the cult you wish to represent. I hope you wear it in good health! Should be interesting at Starbucks.

Uh huh.

Why Trump's MAGA hats have become a potent symbol of racism

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/opinions/maga-hat-has-become-a-potent-racist-symbol-bailey/index.html

The MAGA hat is not a statement of policy. It’s an inflammatory declaration of identity.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...great-again-identity-0125-20190124-story.html

Will it add as much taste as salty liberal tears?

Perhaps you'll get to decide that for yourself. Try the Cinnamon Shortbread Latte. It might go nicely with your whining.

Is it possible that there are Democrats out there who don't share the more radical views of the left wing of their party? If so, might those voters be looking for what they would consider a sane and reasonable alternative candidate?

giphy.gif

Ooh! Oooh! Me! Me!

Right wingers pretending they don't "boycott" over even dumber **** :lamo

I'm not much into boycotting; heck, most of the time I hear of a boycott when it's already "heavy under way", but I can't think of a single boycott where right-wingers called for the boycott of a right-wing place.

On the other hand, weirder things have happened, and maybe right-wingers in the past have called for a boycott of a right-wing business ...

Oh, and I'm not boycotting ****.

Boycotting is stupid.

Like the $4 you spend on a cup of burnt coffee is going to even matter.

Perhaps you'll get to decide that for yourself. Try the Cinnamon Shortbread Latte. It might go nicely with your whining.

Good Lord, what the hell is that?

Am I gonna catch the gay if I drink it?

What is Schultz' problem ?

If he wants to run for president, then do so on a Democrat ticket.

If he doesn't want to, he's just part of the problem, not part of the solution.

The solution, in case anyone needs reminding, is to get rid of Trump.

How does an independent help to achieve that ?

He doesn't like the democrats either ... (grin)

Just because he's not bat **** crazy doesn't mean he shouldn't run.

I've listened to him a few times and he actually sounded pretty reasonable.

This coming from a hardcore Trump leghumper.

Is it possible that there are Democrats out there who don't share the more radical views of the left wing of their party? If so, might those voters be looking for what they would consider a sane and reasonable alternative candidate?

Schultz doesn't fit the bill except as a right wing dream to insure Trump.
Schultz is a Republican. Not a Trump Republican, but a Republican.

PS: I use the tiny Cuisinart mini-blender because I love the little serving cup that the blender blades screw onto. It is the perfect serving size for a small coffee drink.

Which ego we talking about here? Both Schultz and Moore have huge egos. As for boycotting Starbucks, I've already done so for years. Not do to any political or social reasons, I just don't like paying exuberant amounts of money for "so-so" coffee.

Good coffee, but I usually have better options, which I'll use. No change is necessary.

PS: I use the tiny Cuisinart mini-blender because I love the little serving cup that the blender blades screw onto. It is the perfect serving size for a small coffee drink.

Well we better get a picture of the blender with you posing with it. We know it's coming so don't make us wait.

Why would I boycott Starbucks just because its CEO is running for President? How about I just not vote for him if I don’t want him to be President?

That's the funny thing...he's not the CEO anymore.

Back
Top Bottom