• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boycott sports teams that dishonor this country

Is that what you say when BLM beats up protesters that support police or support Trump. What a hypocrite

Not it's what I say when.nfl.players silently kneel

Oh the horror!!!!!! Lol

The party that dishonors the flag is the same party that does not treat all its citizens as equals. Think about that.
Defunding police, eliminate school choice, decriminalize illegal crossings, keeping schools closed.
The elites with good paying jobs, in white neighborhoods don’t have a problem with these policies, but the lower income minority communities do.
These idiot athletes don’t give a s*** about low income communities or the blacks in the communities. They are set with their multimillion dollar contract living in multimillion dollar mansions located in the ghetto, right.

Pure biased BS in your post. There is nothing in your post that is a clear statement backed by proof. Anyone can say the same words you say, even a 5-year old kid that doesn't have the ability to check anything as to whether it is true or false what he is saying.

and by the way, your Republican president gave a tax cut that helped the rich 87% more than the middle class and poor. Do you call that equality? The stimulus program has helped the rich much more than the middle and lower class, you call that equality?

You probably believe that.

How does disapproving of a comment indicate that the comment is being forcibly stopped? As an example, I disapprove of most of what you post, but I will defend your right to post it.

It is my feeling that all stupid or insanely misdirected thoughts be put in the sunlight for review.

Silencing opposition ideas is the tactic of the Left. Ignoring them, as a boycott would imply, is the tactic suggested by this article.

He didn't say to firebomb stadiums as the the Leftists would do.

And what field are you on that you can hear them? Are you sure it's me they're talking about? What name are they using?

Well, perhaps not you. What color is your skin?

They only condemn those with skin they have determined is White. They are judging people by the color of their skin, not the content of their character.

Players are kneeling against racism, if you feel like they're kneeling at you all you're doing is outing yourself homie. :think: :lamo

Sorry. If you have White skin, they are calling YOU a racist. So, in my particular case, They would be calling me a racist and my wife would get a pass.

They are judging people by the color of their skin, not the content of their character.

Sorry. If you have White skin, they are calling YOU a racist. So, in my particular case, They would be calling me a racist and my wife would get a pass.

They are judging people by the color of their skin, not the content of their character.

No they are not....unless you are a racist

They are stupid. It isn't good economics. They are finding that out because not only are the stands empty, their ratings are way down as well. The NFL is sucking up to the players because they believe they can't play without players but they can't play without fans either.

Of course they can play without fans. Our new Premier League football season is doing exactly that. Yes, it hurts financially, but it won't be forever.

The border is open (open border) when the unauthorized (illegal) are permitted to enter this country unchallenged or detained. At present we say hi, how are you. Please take a ticket and come back at your leisure, some months down the road so that we may evaluate your demand to remain here. It is a known fact that most just disappear into the fabric of our society because they cannot prove their claims.
As for what's the big deal about the border anyway? Are you suggesting that South America, the Middle East, China, or Russia has the right to move in if they so choose? I am of Belgian descent and I don't want them just waltzing in unfettered either.

good post I have stopped watching Sports already even Nascar if you call it a sport! Q 2024

Well, perhaps not you. What color is your skin?

They only condemn those with skin they have determined is White. They are judging people by the color of their skin, not the content of their character.

Tell that to the cops which is why players are taking a knee.

it's just not that big a problem if any problem at all

Biden does not support your definition of pen boarder, that is you being ridiculous.

You still have not said, what is the problem at the boarder?

Seems it was only an issue when Trump "created" it. Told you it was a problem. He never explained why which is why you can't answer.

Shame on me but I am going to continue to play your game. You repeatedly ask me "what is the problem at the border" In effect border policy.

To make it very clear Mexican workers for the most part have to be commended for the work ethic. They are willing to work 7 days a week, 10,12, or more hours a day, and therein lies the problem.

For example, the construction industry was, repeat was, a secure and desirable middle-class job. Their working conditions and benefits were won over many years of union organizing. The influx of illegal South American low skilled workers has decimated the construction industry. You would be hard-pressed today to find and non-brown face working a site in this country.

American workers should not be forced to give up their standard of living which entails an 8 hour day with time and a half overtime. Company-paid healthcare. Paid Holidays. Social security payments to the government. Union protection from unjust termination or dangerous working conditions and seniority rights and above all a fair wage. Ten or twelve dollars an hour off the books is not fair.

On a large scale, none of that exists today as these illegal workers have on a wholesale basis replaced our own citizen workforce. To win a bid the employers must hire the illegal over a citizen or they will surely fail to compete. There are I am sure other industries similarly corrupted, Meatpacking is one that I know of and it will only get worse over time.

Ok, the ball is in your court. Pick my argument apart if you can.

I really can't respect complaints coming from privilege, especially when the aggrieved are justified. The suppression that has led to this was supported by that guy and his society and he doesn't want to pay the piper, go figure.

Shame on me but I am going to continue to play your game. You repeatedly ask me "what is the problem at the border" In effect border policy.

To make it very clear Mexican workers for the most part have to be commended for the work ethic. They are willing to work 7 days a week, 10,12, or more hours a day, and therein lies the problem.

For example, the construction industry was, repeat was, a secure and desirable middle-class job. Their working conditions and benefits were won over many years of union organizing. The influx of illegal South American low skilled workers has decimated the construction industry. You would be hard-pressed today to find and non-brown face working a site in this country.

American workers should not be forced to give up their standard of living which entails an 8 hour day with time and a half overtime. Company-paid healthcare. Paid Holidays. Social security payments to the government. Union protection from unjust termination or dangerous working conditions and seniority rights and above all a fair wage. Ten or twelve dollars an hour off the books is not fair.

On a large scale, none of that exists today as these illegal workers have on a wholesale basis replaced our own citizen workforce. To win a bid the employers must hire the illegal over a citizen or they will surely fail to compete. There are I am sure other industries similarly corrupted, Meatpacking is one that I know of and it will only get worse over time.

Ok, the ball is in your court. Pick my argument apart if you can.

Should not the employer be in jail if he hires illegals?

Why is there no campaign from Barr to do this? Why has this never been spoken to? A little silly no?

Trump used them in all his projects.

Maybe we take the wrong approach?

Personally I have never had to worry about an uneducated migrant taking my job. Maybe the folks worried about it should better themselves as the illegal is doing?

It's easy to go to school here in the USA.

Listen, I am against illegals coming here but this build 3,000 mile fence stuff is nonsense.

And you just made the **** up about Biden supporting illegal crap .

Should not the employer be in jail if he hires illegals?

Why is there no campaign from Barr to do this? Why has this never been spoken to? A little silly no?

Trump used them in all his projects.

Maybe we take the wrong approach?

Personally I have never had to worry about an uneducated migrant taking my job. Maybe the folks worried about it should better themselves as the illegal is doing?

It's easy to go to school here in the USA.

Listen, I am against illegals coming here but this build 3,000 mile fence stuff is nonsense.

And you just made the **** up about Biden supporting illegal crap .

Yes, they should go to jail for hiring illegals and E Verify would completely solve the problem. Another reason why a despise career politicians---they won't enforce it because they are owned by big business and lobbyists.

Your said "Personally I have never had to worry about an uneducated migrant taking my job. Maybe the folks worried about it should better themselves as the illegal is doing"? Unbelievable!!!! You are blaming the low wage citizen for losing his job to an illegal.

Another indefensible position on your part. "And you just made the **** up about Biden supporting illegal crap". If he or any politician does not protect the borders from any and all invaders they are all supporting illegal crap!

I get it you love the DEMONRATS. I am done.

Yes, they should go to jail for hiring illegals and E Verify would completely solve the problem. Another reason why a despise career politicians---they won't enforce it because they are owned by big business and lobbyists.

Your said "Personally I have never had to worry about an uneducated migrant taking my job. Maybe the folks worried about it should better themselves as the illegal is doing"? Unbelievable!!!! You are blaming the low wage citizen for losing his job to an illegal.

Another indefensible position on your part. "And you just made the **** up about Biden supporting illegal crap". If he or any politician does not protect the borders from any and all invaders they are all supporting illegal crap!

I get it you love the DEMONRATS. I am done.

You don't get it at all, I am a life long republican. I simply am pragmatic not emotional like you.

Biden is the closest thing we have running as a republican. Trump is just a sub human and Trumpsism is basically evil.

Why not take some personal responsibility? I am tired of "it's not my fault I failed" TRumpism.

An illegal takes your job, report it. Solved. Don't sit in a corner and cry. It's off putting.

Pure biased BS in your post. There is nothing in your post that is a clear statement backed by proof. Anyone can say the same words you say, even a 5-year old kid that doesn't have the ability to check anything as to whether it is true or false what he is saying.

and by the way, your Republican president gave a tax cut that helped the rich 87% more than the middle class and poor. Do you call that equality? The stimulus program has helped the rich much more than the middle and lower class, you call that equality?

You need a job before you can benefit from the tax cuts.

81% of Black Americans Don't Want Less Police Presence Despite Protests—Some Want More Cops: Poll

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

African Americans Speak for Themselves: Most Want School Choice | Cato @ Liberty

Back
Top Bottom