• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boy this guy really inspires confidence doesn't he?

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Joey B sounding old and confused.

Is it it time for age limits on running for President?

Hmmm...

He is an embarrassment on the world stage. Biden put a black eye on America

We got a stimulus bill we need, he pumped up Covid management and actual vaccinations, he reassured our allies in Europe and Asia, and he flipped off the Trumpers.

What's not to like?

Oh my God! It just keeps getting worse and worse. He's just not all there. Please keep him shut up. Can you imagine him in an open dialogue with another world leader? HOw scary.

And he still kicked Donald's obstinate arse, huh..... Donald should of watched who he was calling a loser...

Oh come on man,. Not without the help of the MSM, a second fake impeachement, a coverup of Hunter Biden's activities with other nations, a virus let out of the Chinese lab, changes in the voting rules in 6 key states and Keepin Biden hidden in the basement.

Vaccinate and deport. Thats actually a good idea from the weird old ****.

so if vaccines lead to more illegal immigrants getting caught then i love vaccines!

Dang, if any rightwinger had said that . . .:eek:

That would stop Trump from reapplying. Lets do it.

This one is seriously disturbing to me. I don’t understand what he’s thinking here. Does he imagine he looks good?

Comical for all these Trumpers to claim Biden embarrasses America on the world stage.

He is an embarrassment on the world stage. Biden put a black eye on America

Haha, if Trump was never President the world would be a different place and the fact you think Biden is worse than Trump is comical.

Lol, This is how he sounds when he sneaks up behind you and touches your hair.

This one is seriously disturbing to me. I don’t understand what he’s thinking here. Does he imagine he looks good?

Oh come on man,. Not without the help of the MSM, a second fake impeachement, a coverup of Hunter Biden's activities with other nations, a virus let out of the Chinese lab, changes in the voting rules in 6 key states and Keepin Biden hidden in the basement.
The second impeachment was for instigating his moronic flunkies to swarm the capital. No actual evidence of wrongdoing was ever produced in a court of law on Hunter. If a Wuhan lab released Covid, they did it when Donald was in office. As it turns out, Bidens house doesn't have a basement.... What other absurd and inept claims ya got?

Back
Top Bottom