• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boy loses testicle while bending over to pick up ball in freak accident

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

He tried to retrieve a ball only to lose another.

A 16-year-old Utah boy met with the freakiest of accidents after one of his testicles retracted inside him while he was trying to pick a golf ball.

A case study detailing the teen’s scrotal mishap was published recently in the journal “Urology Case Reports.”

According to the wince-worthy account, the young man had felt an “acute” pain in his groin while “leaning over to retrieve a golf ball” from the green.
==============================================
Could be the reason I never took up golf.

A 16-year-old Utah boy met with the freakiest of accidents after one of his testicles retracted inside him while he was trying to pick a golf ball.

A case study detailing the teen’s scrotal mishap was published recently in the journal “Urology Case Reports.”

According to the wince-worthy account, the young man had felt an “acute” pain in his groin while “leaning over to retrieve a golf ball” from the green.

Yikes.

Millions of years of years of evolution, tens of thousands of years and countless human lives of cultural development, trillions of man hours spent giving sand the ability to think and display an image on my screen.

All so my eyes can receive this pattern of light my brain can brain can process the meaning of the words.

We messed up somewhere.

This type of story found on NYPOST just goes to show that the NYPOST is nothing but tabloid right-wing mag. Conservatives gobble this shit up.

Since the testicle moved back up into his body, he did not lose that "ball" while playing golf and your bold test is partially incorrect. Losing a testicle is only possible surgically AFAIK.

Back
Top Bottom