• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bounty: Wanted Dead or Alive

a777pilot

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Quote:

“Protecting the homeland and the American people is our top counterterrorism priority, and just as we have intensified our efforts against ISIL, we are increasing the means available to us to gain information on their leadership and bring them to justice,” reads a statement State Department officials provided to Fox News Channel, using the administration's term for the terrorist group.
Under the department’s Rewards for Justice Program, the bounty will be increased from $11 million to $25 million for any information that leads to the location, arrest and/or conviction of Al-Baghadi.

Unquote.

What do you think about doing this? I think it is incredibly stupid. who is going to have themselves and their families die for 25 million dollars? Since 2003 the US taxpayers have spent trillions of dollars of this muslim war. that's right, trillionS. It took us how long to get Saddam, UBL and now this idiot?

If the USA was serious about ending this war and getting rid of this ISIS leader, then make to bounty for his head a minimum of $3 billion.

I could have gotten UBL ten years sooner if I got my way and had a bounty of $25 billion on him. Hell, entire countries would be fighting each other to get to him.​

Dead or alive? We should just send in Steve McQueen.

I am guessing this is the same $25 million reward we didn't pay anybody over Bin Laden.

Quote:

“Protecting the homeland and the American people is our top counterterrorism priority, and just as we have intensified our efforts against ISIL, we are increasing the means available to us to gain information on their leadership and bring them to justice,” reads a statement State Department officials provided to Fox News Channel, using the administration's term for the terrorist group.
Under the department’s Rewards for Justice Program, the bounty will be increased from $11 million to $25 million for any information that leads to the location, arrest and/or conviction of Al-Baghadi.

Unquote.

What do you think about doing this? I think it is incredibly stupid. who is going to have themselves and their families die for 25 million dollars? Since 2003 the US taxpayers have spent trillions of dollars of this muslim war. that's right, trillionS. It took us how long to get Saddam, UBL and now this idiot?

If the USA was serious about ending this war and getting rid of this ISIS leader, then make to bounty for his head a minimum of $3 billion.

I could have gotten UBL ten years sooner if I got my way and had a bounty of $25 billion on him. Hell, entire countries would be fighting each other to get to him.​

Dead or alive Assad?

Quote:

Unquote.

25 million clams? i could really expand the tomato patch

Now you've got me thinking. How bad ass would Steve McQueen have been as Batman?!

I don't know. I mean seriously, hiding that kind cool behind a mask? That seems like a waste to me. If he's gona be a superhero make him one that doesn't have a mask.

The United States does not issue 'Dead or Alive' bounties. Further, even the classic 'Dead or Alive' posters we think of from the movies refer to an outlaw being killed in the process of being captured and renditioned, not outright marked for execution.

Honest question: what can $25 million do that $11 million can't?

Quote:

Unquote.

If we're serious about ending the war, how are we to have our Infinity War to excuse the gross expansion of government power and the continued funding of the Military Industrial Complex and Favorable Corporations?

The War on Terror, as we call it, wasn't established to win, it was established to last forever. This is Infinity War.

If we're serious about ending the war, how are we to have our Infinity War to excuse the gross expansion of government power and the continued funding of the Military Industrial Complex and Favorable Corporations?

The War on Terror, as we call it, wasn't established to win, it was established to last forever. This is Infinity War.

No do-do, Man. That's why I said IF the USA was serious.

Something had to replace the godless Commies after the fall of the Soviet Union. Terrorists have now taken their place.

I am guessing this is the same $25 million reward we didn't pay anybody over Bin Laden.

I'm going to venture a guess and say that is probably due to the fact that Seal Teams aren't mercenaries.

*Yawn*

If it relates to the Middle East and curbing extremism in that part of the world, I rebuff everything that comes from the Obama administration, for it's clear that when Obama promised to end the wars the U.S started there - wars that fanned the flames of extremist insurgencies, he only meant a change of tactic that would take the U.S from direct confrontations to wars by proxy. It's astounding just how much the policies and schemes of the Obama administration destabilized the region and mutated its sociopolitical terrain over and over again.

Quote:

Unquote.

Far out, a triple 7 captain and bounty hunter. What a great combination, always work to be had. :lamo

I'm going to venture a guess and say that is probably due to the fact that Seal Teams aren't mercenaries.

The SEAL team didn't develop the information. An informant started the ball rolling.

Back
Top Bottom