• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bought Two Turkeys Yesterday

gulfman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I bought two 20 pound turkeys yesterday for 39 cents a pound.Good looking birds.One for Thanksgiving and one for Xmas.You better grab one as soon as you can.They say there will be a shortage.
Overhead photo of a roasted turkey on a large white platter, garnished with lemons, apples, garlic and fresh green herbs.

I bought two 20 pound turkeys yesterday for 39 cents a pound.Good looking birds.One for Thanksgiving and one for Xmas.You better grab one as soon as you can.They say there will be a shortage.
Overhead photo of a roasted turkey on a large white platter, garnished with lemons, apples, garlic and fresh green herbs.

39 cents a pound! o_O

You trade better than Peter Minuit! :p

We have planned for a vegetarian dinner. Any shortage of veg I need to worry about?

Oh snap! You're correct. Thanks for this post, I'll get on it.

They are certainty far more likely to run out if every does as you did and runs out to bares the shelves now.

Same crap with the toilet paper and disinfectant in 2020.

People, a failed species.

I'd rather have peanut butter on Christmas than become part of the problem. But thanks for the heads up on what you are up to!

If you have .7 cubic feet of space in your freezer space available, not a bad purchase. If you don't...

Good advice!

I bought two 20 pound turkeys yesterday for 39 cents a pound.Good looking birds
Lucky you.....our Thanksgiving was 2 weeks ago and my 20+ pound bird cost me $90. Free range, organic but still !

Back
Top Bottom