• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bought a MAGA cap

The folks in this thread posting negative comments are Liberals.
Being liberal has nothing to do with a hat provoking you to violence. That is a personal character flow.

Just curious?

When one buys a MAGA hat off the Trump grifting aka campaign website do you get an official ***** Grabber club membership certificate?

At a local large vendor's market, I bought a MAGA cap which I will wear when not on duty and not with my younger children to avoid risk to them.

Why? Some on the leftwing justify and essentially advocate harassing anyone wearing one. For the Catholic kid wearing a MAGA cap, well over a dozen Democrats on this forum openly declared that teenager should have been violently assaulted or "liked" messages by fellow Democrats calling for him to be beat up and kicked. I'm interested to see if anyone harasses me.

I also bought a cap that reads "Build The Wall."

Think I'm going to be attacked?
No, but you'll probably get the attention you're looking for, of the 1st A variety. So it will be a good lesson in the 1st A, and your respect for it and your patience with your fellow citizens. I suspect some attention will be negative, but some will also be positive - from your fellow Trumpers who may be dressed incognito.

I think you're over-reactive, by not wearing it in public when with your kids.

Should make for some interesting interactions with restaurant wait-staff, bussers, and cooks though!

I bought an AOC hat today.

The point is, Liberals oppose freedom and liberty.

I get the impression you don't know what liberalism means. Your not a liberal? Which aspect of liberalism is it you dont like?

The same as somebody wearing a KKK symbol or a Nazi Swastika.....This is trump's America 2019...Deal with it

Here's the thing about Klan and Nazi stuff...I doubt one ever sees a single person in Klan robes or a single person wearing Nazi regalia, it's the stuff of parades and rallies almost 100 percent. And after Charlottesville, we all now know what those turn into.

If you see a lone person wearing Nazi stuff or Klan robes, you should feel sorry for them, because they are pathetic, or you should just laugh at them the same way you should laugh at a MAGA hat person.

Now, all that having been said, a large crowd of thousands of people wearing white supremacist and Nazi regalia, and a bunch of MAGA folks mixed in together, marching side by side? It becomes very very CLEAR what they are marching in support of, there is absolutely no mistaking it.

People who want to do that kind of thing are actively and consciously signing on for an agenda that promotes steroid level intolerance, violence, ethnic cleansing, and extreme ultra nationalism and there is no mistake that, if you're not at their table, you are on their menu.

So in the end, we're still talking about two somewhat dissimilar situations.
PS: I also point and laugh, or WOULD, if I saw a lone Antifa person, too.
Most likely it's safe bet they would be triggered to attack anyway, because they're stupid like that, and that would be a big mistake for them.
Antifa hate Democrats and liberals as much as they hate Klan and Nazis. They see us as traitors because we aren't radical enough for them.
We don't pass their purity tests.

"Liberals get the bullet, too."

Just curious?

When one buys a MAGA hat off the Trump grifting aka campaign website do you get an official ***** Grabber club membership certificate?

If so Weinstien and Fraken must have closets full of hats

Not liberals opposing freedom or liberty just assholes with anger management issues opposing freedom and liberty.

What boggles my mind is that anybody would lose control over a hat or t-shirt. I don't wear caps, and the last slogan I ever wore was a Joe Camel t-shirt. It was really cute too, but I realized what I was doing and saw the light. That doesn't mean that this hat stupidity hasn't made me think more than once about buying a MAGA hat just because. I'm Irish-ornery that way. You're not the boss of me.

But seriously, should a list be prepared so that we all will know what is acceptable? Should those who wear a Patriots cap expect an ass-beating? What about the Saints? I already know that red is bad, very bad, but what about teal?

What boggles my mind is that anybody would lose control over a hat or t-shirt. I don't wear caps, and the last slogan I ever wore was a Joe Camel t-shirt. It was really cute too, but I realized what I was doing and saw the light. That doesn't mean that this hat stupidity hasn't made me think more than once about buying a MAGA hat just because. I'm Irish-ornery that way. You're not the boss of me.

But seriously, should a list be prepared so that we all will know what is acceptable? Should those who wear a Patriots cap expect an ass-beating? What about the Saints? I already know that red is bad, very bad, but what about teal?

Not much of a scholar of history are you?

Why would they have closets full of MAGA hats?

Your comment makes no sense.

Well known ***** grabbers both of them, just uncertified I guess

Not much of a scholar of history are you?

You'd be surprised. Got anything besides a personal insult to offer? Know what a non sequitur is?

I get the impression you don't know what liberalism means. Your not a liberal? Which aspect of liberalism is it you dont like?

This thread shows exactly what Liberals are.

It's always good when they self-identify

Yes!

Yes it is!

Reminds me of high school friends who complained about "too frequently" being pulled over by the police, yet they would hang roach clips from their rear view mirrors and plaster beer decals across their rear windows.

LOL

This thread shows exactly what Liberals are.

It shows liberals don’t support attacking someone over there hat choice. It does show exactly what assholes with anger management issues are

Being liberal has nothing to do with a hat provoking you to violence. That is a personal character flow.

Notice how Leftists consistantly exhibit that character flaw?

At a local large vendor's market, I bought a MAGA cap which I will wear when not on duty and not with my younger children to avoid risk to them.

Why? Some on the leftwing justify and essentially advocate harassing anyone wearing one. For the Catholic kid wearing a MAGA cap, well over a dozen Democrats on this forum openly declared that teenager should have been violently assaulted or "liked" messages by fellow Democrats calling for him to be beat up and kicked. I'm interested to see if anyone harasses me.

I also bought a cap that reads "Build The Wall."

Think I'm going to be attacked?

If your goal is to lure the crazies out of society and into the open I wish U godspeed in your endeavors. May you find all the crazies. *does 5 Hail Marrys*

Youll probably just get your tires popped when U arent there to guard ur car though. Or have your car keyed.

You'd be surprised. Got anything besides a personal insult to offer? Know what a non sequitur is?

That you seem to fail to understand my question does not make it an insult to anyone nor does it make it a non sequitur.

Well known ***** grabbers both of them, just uncertified I guess

Regardless their ***** grabbing habits that does not answer why they would have closets full of MAGA hats?

Back
Top Bottom