• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bought a MAGA cap

So is this your own response when you see someone wearing a hat or shirt you don't like?

The same as somebody wearing a KKK symbol or a Nazi Swastika.....This is trump's America 2019...Deal with it

The same as somebody wearing a KKK symbol or a Nazi Swastika.....This is trump's America 2019...Deal with it

I asked you a direct question. Do you yourself kick people's asses when they're wearing a hat or shirt you don't like?

At a local large vendor's market, I bought a MAGA cap which I will wear when not on duty and not with my younger children to avoid risk to them.

Why? Some on the leftwing justify and essentially advocate harassing anyone wearing one. For the Catholic kid wearing a MAGA cap, well over a dozen Democrats on this forum openly declared that teenager should have been violently assaulted or "liked" messages by fellow Democrats calling for him to be beat up and kicked. I'm interested to see if anyone harasses me.

I also bought a cap that reads "Build The Wall."

Think I'm going to be attacked?

Attacked?

Not by me you wouldn't.

I have always believed in pity for the dimwitted, humoring for the mentally unstable, and complete avoidance of the certifiably insane.

You are safe with me!

:wink:

Bring it on.......You've been warned

And I’ll ignore that cheap cyber threat. I have little doubt that you’re just trying to peacock online

I bought some new socks today.

This thread proves how Liberals oppose freedom and liberty.

At a local large vendor's market, I bought a MAGA cap which I will wear when not on duty and not with my younger children to avoid risk to them.

Why? Some on the leftwing justify and essentially advocate harassing anyone wearing one. For the Catholic kid wearing a MAGA cap, well over a dozen Democrats on this forum openly declared that teenager should have been violently assaulted or "liked" messages by fellow Democrats calling for him to be beat up and kicked. I'm interested to see if anyone harasses me.

Good luck and stay safe.

The real reason why is to be a dick. Face it, you just want to flaunt the symbol of Trump's racism

Depends on where you go. I wouldn't wear an Obama hat in a trailer park in Kentucky. I don't recommend you walk around with your MAGA hat in the ghettos of Chicago.

You have only yourself to blame if something awful happens. I believe its your right to wear it and I wouldn't bother you. But others may not think the same way I do.

And a lot of people will just think you're an idiot. Who walks around with political labels knowing politics are controversial?

You illustrate the importance of concealed carry.

They wouldn't do you much good...You think there aren't guns in Blue State America?....Think again...or just leave your bigoted hat at home

Not liberals opposing freedom or liberty just assholes with anger management issues opposing freedom and liberty.

Not liberals opposing freedom or liberty just assholes with anger management issues opposing freedom and liberty.

The folks in this thread posting negative comments are Liberals.

What Liberties and or Freedoms, do you think I, as a proud LIBERAL, have opposed in this or any thread?

What is your proof?

Thanks in advance.

I hate Trump. I hate people that would beat other people up for a hat choice, however stupid, ignorant, and bigoted, more. Why? Because in this polarized day and age I would get generalized by their unhinged behavior.

Seriously...beat up for wearing a hat? Just laugh at them and get on with your day. Or do nothing. :shrug: Either of those options would create less drama in the states, with the latter beating the former on that front.

Besides...you really wanna touch a MAGA hat wearer? Who know where those things have been...and the hats are gross too. ;) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom