• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bought a MAGA cap

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
At a local large vendor's market, I bought a MAGA cap which I will wear when not on duty and not with my younger children to avoid risk to them.

Why? Some on the leftwing justify and essentially advocate harassing anyone wearing one. For the Catholic kid wearing a MAGA cap, well over a dozen Democrats on this forum openly declared that teenager should have been violently assaulted or "liked" messages by fellow Democrats calling for him to be beat up and kicked. I'm interested to see if anyone harasses me.

I also bought a cap that reads "Build The Wall."

Think I'm going to be attacked?

At a local large vendor's market, I bought a MAGA cap which I will wear when not on duty and not with my younger children to avoid risk to them.

Why? Some on the leftwing justify and essentially advocate harassing anyone wearing one. For the Catholic kid wearing a MAGA cap, well over a dozen Democrats on this forum openly declared that teenager should have been violently assaulted or "liked" messages by fellow Democrats calling for him to be beat up and kicked. I'm interested to see if anyone harasses me.

Have your camera ready and post us a video if anything happens...

If you wear it enough I’m sure eventually you’ll recieve the reaction you’re hoping for

Well, you're clearly a Christofascistracistislamophobicsexisthomophobicxenophobic hater.... ;)

Space in word auto-installed by DP software...dunno why.

Only if pointing and laughing is an attack.

If you go into Blue State America you might have your ass kicked....

Simple question for all: why would you buy clothing that brings unnecessary attention to yourself?

Sounds like someone needs help with anger management if something as trivial as a hat provekes them to physical violence

Simple question for all: why would you buy clothing that brings unnecessary attention to yourself?

People often wear provocative and revealing clothing for the sole purpose of bringing attention to themselves

Sounds like someone needs help with anger management if something as trivial as a hat provekes them to physical violence

Sorry that is present day America...You wear offensive , bigoted clothing the reaction will not turn out well....Best leave it at home...You've been warned

Thank you for doing this. Now everyone in public gets to see you how we see you.

Thing is, he is not a stupid person, which is why I can't understand why he invests this much energy into doing bullcrap like this thread. But then again, look at the handle...is "joke" not a root of that handle?
Thus, all of this and everyone here is just a joke, hence "joko" ha ha ha.

I accept that a large number of people here think this is just a joke.
But "joko" should be careful about constructing honest, serious arguments if that is the case...how traitorous.

YeahNO...Joko should stick to doing "gotcha" bait threads like this exclusively. :lol:

Joko:
Dude, do you honestly think anybody gives a **** that you bought Trump hat?
We're all just a joke, remember?

Sorry that is present day America...You wear offensive , bigoted clothing the reaction will not turn out well....Best leave it at home...You've been warned

No need to be sorry that a hat provokes you to violance. Just be prepared for the legal repercussions of your actions.

At a local large vendor's market, I bought a MAGA cap which I will wear when not on duty and not with my younger children to avoid risk to them. Why? Some on the leftwing justify and essentially advocate harassing anyone wearing one. For the Catholic kid wearing a MAGA cap, well over a dozen Democrats on this forum openly declared that teenager should have been violently assaulted or "liked" messages by fellow Democrats calling for him to be beat up and kicked. I'm interested to see if anyone harasses me. I also bought a cap that reads "Build The Wall." Think I'm going to be attacked?
When I was a kid people were ashamed to wear a dunce hat. You got balls?????/

Only if pointing and laughing is an attack.

By the way, you can ask my wife and son about that specifically, because that IS the only thing I ever do when I see someone wearing a MAGA hat. I wish to GOD I'd recorded some video of it a couple of weeks ago.
The guy was on the corner of Florence and Studebaker, with his MAGA hat and a bunch of Trump 2020 signs, and I was stuck in the left turn lane waiting for the light.

I rolled down the window and just started pointing and laughing insanely as loud as I could and I kept it up till the arrow turned green.
And guess what? The guy tried to attack US! He couldn't get across the street due to traffic but he sure was trying to, so instead he was hurling his drink at us, screaming at us intelligibly and jumping up and down waving his fists and demanding I get out and come over there.

I just kept laughing.

We went to the Smart and Final down the street and we were there for twenty minutes, maybe 30.
On our way back, we noticed he was GONE.

If I ever see him again, or another one, I WILL shoot video, I promise.

PS: Other drivers were snickering too, and honked and waved at us, and doing thumbs ups.

As usual none of these words answered my question.

It does the purpose is to bring attention to yourself even if you claim it’s not. Same reason I played a hot pink bass in a band. To get noticed and draw attention to myself

So is this your own response when you see someone wearing a hat or shirt you don't like?

Back
Top Bottom