• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bought a MAGA cap

At a local large vendor's market, I bought a MAGA cap which I will wear when not on duty and not with my younger children to avoid risk to them.

Why? Some on the leftwing justify and essentially advocate harassing anyone wearing one. For the Catholic kid wearing a MAGA cap, well over a dozen Democrats on this forum openly declared that teenager should have been violently assaulted or "liked" messages by fellow Democrats calling for him to be beat up and kicked. I'm interested to see if anyone harasses me.

I also bought a cap that reads "Build The Wall."

Think I'm going to be attacked?

You are just itching to be a victim.

Get your GF to keep you warm!

If she wasn't in another state, I would. :2razz: I bought her a pikachu doll for Valentine's day. Hope you have a good Valentine's Day, by the way. Can't wait to buy all of that half-off candy the day after.

giphy.gif

At a local large vendor's market, I bought a MAGA cap which I will wear when not on duty and not with my younger children to avoid risk to them.

Why? Some on the leftwing justify and essentially advocate harassing anyone wearing one. For the Catholic kid wearing a MAGA cap, well over a dozen Democrats on this forum openly declared that teenager should have been violently assaulted or "liked" messages by fellow Democrats calling for him to be beat up and kicked. I'm interested to see if anyone harasses me.

I bet it looks wonderful with the polished SS boots!

Only if you go to one of our peaceful demonstrations. Once we start screaming our hate I mean views well we get little carried away.

Not because of the hat.

do you think that is also true of say Gore, Hillary, Kennedy, Boxer, etc?

Absurd, with the exception of Bill and Hill's early life, the rest grew up in wealth and luxury but they didn't live in a self-constructed Truman Show.
The Gores, Kennedys and the Boxers were rich, but I went to school with the two sons of a Congressman (interestingly enough, last name of King, but not Iowa's Steve King) at a public school in Kensington MD, and also went to school with Senator Matsunaga's (Hawaii) kids.

Kennedy, by the way, John Fitzgerald...swallowed gasoline in the Pacific while rescuing fellow sailors and struggling with a broken back, after his PT boat was cut in half by a colliding Japanese destroyer. (PT-109)
I figure you might remember that with a bit of prodding.

You're attempting to cast liberals as somehow engaged in a battle against wealthy Republicans on some kind of imaginary "class warfare" grounds solely due to their political associations by trying to pick off what you believe would be suitable Democratic targets, whereas I am simply pointing out that Donald Trump's entire worldview during his entire LIFE has been a carefully shielded illusion.

Absurd, with the exception of Bill and Hill's early life, the rest grew up in wealth and luxury but they didn't live in a self-constructed Truman Show.
The Gores, Kennedys and the Boxers were rich, but I went to school with the two sons of a Congressman (interestingly enough, last name of King, but not Iowa's Steve King) at a public school in Kensington MD, and also went to school with Senator Matsunaga's (Hawaii) kids.

Kennedy, by the way, John Fitzgerald...swallowed gasoline in the Pacific while rescuing fellow sailors and struggling with a broken back, after his PT boat was cut in half by a colliding Japanese destroyer. (PT-109)
I figure you might remember that with a bit of prodding.

You're attempting to cast liberals as somehow engaged in a battle against wealthy Republicans on some kind of imaginary "class warfare" grounds solely due to their political associations by trying to pick off what you believe would be suitable Democratic targets, whereas I am simply pointing out that Donald Trump's entire worldview during his entire LIFE has been a carefully shielded illusion.

I was talking about Ted Kennedy. JFK was a war hero and probably should have received the Navy Cross for what he did.

These MAGA Hat types look unhinged...I'd urge the members of the press to arm themselves and shoot any fat assed trump nut that assaults them

Dude, you are the epitome of the classic internet tough guy... Truth is, you're probably some really, really, fat kid with glasses, and dyed cropped hair, with oversized earrings, and tats on your face, sitting in your moms basement. ;)

LOL,

Tim-

This thread shows yet again both sides have a fair share of dumb, pathetic dicks

Enough with this both sides nonsense. it's bull**** and you know it. Far more right winger lie, post dumb one liners, deflect, than liberals. Becuase liberals have facts on their side, can actually point to reasons for their position. Unlike most cons, who make up a fictitious opponent and argue that

It goes both ways.

I wore a blue cap to a bagel shop in a conservative town, and one couple gave me the evil eye until they saw that it said "Clearwater, FL", and not "Hillary for Prez."

Not sure why anyone would want to intentionally draw negative attention to themselves, but I suppose it takes all kinds.

Except big different. Hillary doesn't stand for hate and fear, racism, like Trump,a nd what the MAGA hat that is embraced by white nationalists and is representative of Trumps racist policies.

cons just hate hillary because sh'es a dem. liberals hate Trump because he's such a racist dick. NO way is it even comparable.

I haven't checked in a couple years-but in the senate-the top ten in terms of wealth were mainly democrats. I never believed Trump was some average joe. Clinton and Carter were close to that at one point and I really don't find that being a credential anyway. Dole was probably the closest-and like it or not-then Palin.

I wasn't speaking strictly in terms of bank account size. There you go again, believing that I pitched an argument on some imaginary leftist class warfare grounds. Again you fail to get the point.
Since you mentioned Clinton, you of course remember he was raised by grandparents in pretty much horrible home conditions in the boondocks of rural Arkansas, and Carter spent most of his early life as a regular farmer. Yeah, "close to that at one point" indeed.

Maybe you will figure out that I'm not engaging in class warfare at some point, but I am beginning to doubt it.
I was raised in the New Deal era, so although I did not grow up in luxury, I was certainly blessed with more than enough.
My father however, did grow up in extreme wealth. His father was banker to Louis Rothschild, and the only reason he did not inherit a fortune of twenty five million German gold marks is because the Nazis wound up with it.
Fortune "interrupted", and denied.
Life is sometimes a contact sport, right?
My point being, Donald Trump has never ever had to experience anything in the way of "contact" with real life, and the only reason his bank account ever comes into it is only as a measure of how large an illusion he can afford to construct for himself to live inside of, and sell to others.

Don't forget, he frequently attempts to tell people that he is worth TEN BILLION dollars, whereas the truth is, he might only be worth between 788 million and 1.2 billion.

There's that illusion again!

I wasn't speaking strictly in terms of bank account size. There you go again, believing that I pitched an argument on some imaginary leftist class warfare grounds. Again you fail to get the point.
Since you mentioned Clinton, you of course remember he was raised by grandparents in pretty much horrible home conditions in the boondocks of rural Arkansas, and Carter spent most of his early life as a regular farmer. Yeah, "close to that at one point" indeed.

Maybe you will figure out that I'm not engaging in class warfare at some point, but I am beginning to doubt it.
I was raised in the New Deal era, so although I did not grow up in luxury, I was certainly blessed with more than enough.
My father however, did grow up in extreme wealth. His father was banker to Louis Rothschild, and the only reason he did not inherit a fortune of twenty five million German gold marks is because the Nazis wound up with it.
Fortune "interrupted", and denied.
Life is sometimes a contact sport, right?
My point being, Donald Trump has never ever had to experience anything in the way of "contact" with real life, and the only reason his bank account ever comes into it is only as a measure of how large an illusion he can afford to construct for himself to live inside of, and sell to others.

Don't forget, he frequently attempts to tell people that he is worth TEN BILLION dollars, whereas the truth is, he might only be worth between 788 million and 1.2 billion.

There's that illusion again!

I don't spend too much time worrying about Trump's claims as to how much wealth he has-its substantial though

Dude, you are the epitome of the classic internet tough guy... Truth is, you're probably some really, really, fat kid with glasses, and dyed cropped hair, with oversized earrings, and tats on your face, sitting in your moms basement. ;)

LOL,

Tim-

Really?.....You old white men talking tough now?

Except big different. Hillary doesn't stand for hate and fear, racism, like Trump,a nd what the MAGA hat that is embraced by white nationalists and is representative of Trumps racist policies.

cons just hate hillary because sh'es a dem. liberals hate Trump because he's such a racist dick. NO way is it even comparable.

Disagree-she spews hate and tries to create fear against certain groups-just as Trump has.
"the racist dick" nonsense is a recent creation -Trump has been in the public eye for decades and I don't recall anyone calling him a racist. Indeed, a friend of mine-who was attending what was once one of the big pro archery events in the USA-the Atlantic City Classic-was staying in a Trump hotel and because he was in one of the less popular divisions, he and a friend had to shoot the Sunday early morning line. As they were leaving the building-perhaps in the elevator-they ran into Donald Trump-with-as my friend noted-two of the best looking black hookers he had ever seen. As my friend recalled, the other archer noted-well at least he's not a racist

Back
Top Bottom