• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bottom Line - A Trump Win Will Be The End Of Our Country

He put kids in cages!!!!111

Yeah, sure the pictures of kids in cages we got riled up about are from the Obama administration, but I'm pretty sure Trump was literally Hitler when he did it!@@@
Fox showed you the old photos of the time when the Obama administration put illegals into detention centers but never once separated parents from their children. Additionally, he realized it was a cruel way to treat immigrants and completely stopped the practice. Trump, under the advice of Stephen Miller, started the program of separation of children from parents and opened up multiple holding detention centers all across the country where thousands of children were held in conditions unsuitable for children where they were mistreated, abused and girls raped and now we're hearing that some women were given hysterectomies against their will. And the worse thing is that Stephen Miller didn't think they were harsh enough.

Here's some examples of TRUMP'S detention centers

l
400px-Overcrowded_Families_in_McAllen_Station-10Jun2019-DHS_OIG.png

106009175-1562678909562gettyimages-1153414120.jpeg

Got it. So you think his push for and passage of the First Step Act was horrible garbage? I think there are lot of folks getting of prison that would disagree with you. How about his Executive order incentivizing police reform? Garbage?
I thought we were talking about the riots and the injustice now?

Huh? I thought it was because Police forces in cities run by Democrats for decades were shooting Black people.

It's because of Trump? Seriously, you need to get your messaging a little more coherent, because all I hear about is this police killing Black people thing.
Lets for once be honest. There have been more than 5 black people killed this year that were not a threat to the police. Trump should on the side of justice and defending the Blacks from systematic racism but he has not only kept quiet but has stated his support for the police and has not stood up for those killed unnecessarily. Yes, it is his fault he has not stood up for calling for justice.

There is no reason not to admit Puerto Rico as a state and offer DC statehood, except....BROWN PEOPLE!

Puerto Rico might not want statehood. The polls on the issue have always been swinging back and forth over the years. Which would seem to be a pretty good reason.
It would be unconstitutional for DC to be admitted as a state. Which would be an even better reason.

This nation has never survived worse. Our country hasn't faced a crisis that threatens the foundation of our democracy, the U.S. Constitution. Sure, we were divided during the Civil War, and yes we suffered great human losses during WW1, WW2, Korean War and Vietnam. But we have never before been faced with literally losing the platform that this country is founded on, the rules of law under a constitution.

Translation: The Progressives might not get what they want.

QAon on your side is promising mass shootings if Trump, their leader, loses. Trumpers are going to start a civil war. There are a handful of normal republicans out there but 1/2 of them are voting for Biden. I mean, I think both sides are up to going nuts in election week. I think I'll load up on food and lock my doors. lol

Antifa types have been burning down cities and Rep. Cortez is promising it will continue even if Trump loses.
The danger of violence is always found on the Left.

This is a very ignorant post.

Before TRump cities were enjoying their best years ever.

It will take many years to reclaim teh greatness post TRump, sadly. He really ****ed this country.

LOL
You need to get out more.
I lived in Detroit, the democrats destroyed that city.
Before Trump, the highest crime ridden cities were run by democrats.
I have been to Chicago and Baltimore and NYC and St. Louis before Trump. All run by democrats for decades. All s***holes.
Let’s not forget LA and San Francisco where the elitist liberals don’t want low income housing in their neighborhoods so there is a homeless problem.
Many of these cities were losing population prior to Trump, the idiot democrats decisions in these cities have escalated the escape from these s***holes.

that's quite a juvenile comment without addressing the facts.

Its an accurate comment-- the Progressives often tend to confuse their electoral prospects with threats and and dangers to the country as a whole.
I mean-- at the very minimum its the progressives are talking about changing the rules because they won't get their way. Not getting their way is not a threat to the country.

Bottom line. A Trump win in November and a second term will mean the end of our country.

There is nothing that will stop Trump from taking over the country if he wins a second term. He will do everything to destroy the Constitution as he will want to have a third and a fourth term. Health care for those with pre-existing conditions will vanish..........and by the way, everyone that catches the virus will have a pre-existing and will not be able to get health insurance under the Trump administration if he gets rid of Obamacare, which he will do if he wins.

By the way, he has promised a new health care plan for months now and nothing has been announced. In the first week of August, he stated a new health care plan would be unveiled in the next 2 weeks and it has now been 6 weeks and nothing has come out

How foolish of the OP, Trump won once, everyone’s life improved, when he wins again, that will happen again.

I wonder what communist country OP is posting from?

How foolish of the OP, Trump won once, everyone’s life improved, when he wins again, that will happen again.

"everyone's life improved" !!! Are you joking? What the everlovin hell? Mine sure didn't. I saw no change, NONE. :eek:

I thought we were talking about the riots and the injustice now?
Got it. You don't want an honest discussion. I won't make that mistake again.

I think you are projecting what you, yourself are doing.

russianhacker1.jpg

Got it. You don't want an honest discussion. I won't make that mistake again.

Your defense of Trump is like saying the Pedophile was a nice person because he offered the child candy before doing "his thing"

A member of Wisconsin's ethics commission, Scott Ross, ordered Sen. Ed Markey, D-Mass., to "burn it all down" if he couldn't stop McConnell. "F-----g A, Ed. If you can't shut it down, burn it down," he said

It took all of 5 seconds to prove it.

Sorry we do not convict people that did not commit crimes in the US. They do that in China and russia though.

An inflammatory tweet from a lunatic given the hair-on-fire treatment from Fox News is hardly the stance of all democrats, By the way, do they give such treatment to the lying lunatic ravings found in Trump's daily tweets?
If you are upset at the prospect of the dems packing the SC, I suggest you direct your questions to hypocrite enemy of the people Mitch McConnell!

An inflammatory tweet from a lunatic given the hair-on-fire treatment from Fox News is hardly the stance of all democrats, By the way, do they give such treatment to the lying lunatic ravings found in Trump's daily tweets?
If you are upset at the prospect of the dems packing the SC, I suggest you direct your questions to hypocrite enemy of the people Mitch McConnell!
facts do not care about your feelings.
I do not agree with what mconnell is doing.
he should live up to the same standards he set before.

sorry the only enemy of the people are you leftists threatening to warp our government because they can't get their way.

so before you start shouting such nonsense take a look in the mirror at what your party has done and is doing. if you say they are protecting the country you prove you have no clue what you are talking about.

facts do not care about your feelings.
I do not agree with what mconnell is doing.
he should live up to the same standards he set before.

sorry the only enemy of the people are you leftists threatening to warp our government because they can't get their way.

so before you start shouting such nonsense take a look in the mirror at what your party has done and is doing. if you say they are protecting the country you prove you have no clue what you are talking about.

You mean what the rightists are now doing after not getting their way and having to endure 8 years of a black president? :cry:
Your celebrity worship has led you to lie for and support a corrupt president that is directly responsible for the deaths of 200,000 American's from the Coronavirus with his worst "plan" in the world: nothing! You certainly don't know what you're talking about.

You mean what the rightists are now doing after not getting their way and having to endure 8 years of a black president? :cry:
Your celebrity worship has led you to lie for and support a corrupt president that is directly responsible for the deaths of 200,000 American's from the Coronavirus with his worst "plan" in the world: nothing! You certainly don't know what you're talking about.
Not at all. I don't agree with what McConnell could possibly do.
That doesn't mean he is warping anything to do it.

As RBG said herself. The president doesn't stop being president. Trump can fully and in his ability nominate someone to the SCOTUS. it is within his power per the constitution.
Regardless of what McConnell said before he is fully within his right to advise and consent with the senate.

No he isn't responsible for the death of 200k people this is where your lies and rhetoric out you. China and WHO are responsible for the deaths of millions of people around the globe.
WHile trump was trying to cut off access to countries that were breaking out with it. Pelosi and Biden were saying it was xenophobia and to go out and celebrate.
They weren't against the virus until it became politically viable for them to be against the virus.

So pelosi and biden are just as responsible as anyone else. Honestly there is very little that could be done to have stopped the infection rate. The lock down was a failure and caused more harm than good.
Short of having an instant vaccine there is little that could have been done.

Yes we know you don't know what you are talking about most leftist don't. They just ramble nonsense without facts or data to support them.

Thank God I'm on Medicare. It will take Trump longer to obliterate Medicare than Obamacare. By the time he does get around to it I'll be dead.
Sorry to hear that. But maybe that replacement for Medicare will increase your lifespan.

Sorry to hear that. But maybe that replacement for Medicare will increase your lifespan.

No problem. When you get to my age and all this BS is flying left and right it's almost a relief to know pretty soon I'll be done with it. 😋

No problem. When you get to my age and all this BS is flying left and right it's almost a relief to know pretty soon I'll be done with it. 😋
Hang in there brother.

Back
Top Bottom