• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bottom Line - A Trump Win Will Be The End Of Our Country

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Bottom line. A Trump win in November and a second term will mean the end of our country.

There is nothing that will stop Trump from taking over the country if he wins a second term. He will do everything to destroy the Constitution as he will want to have a third and a fourth term. Health care for those with pre-existing conditions will vanish..........and by the way, everyone that catches the virus will have a pre-existing and will not be able to get health insurance under the Trump administration if he gets rid of Obamacare, which he will do if he wins.

By the way, he has promised a new health care plan for months now and nothing has been announced. In the first week of August, he stated a new health care plan would be unveiled in the next 2 weeks and it has now been 6 weeks and nothing has come out

Bottom line. A Trump win in November and a second term will mean the end of our country.

There is nothing that will stop Trump from taking over the country if he wins a second term. He will do everything to destroy the Constitution as he will want to have a third and a fourth term. Health care for those with pre-existing conditions will vanish..........and by the way, everyone that catches the virus will have a pre-existing and will not be able to get health insurance under the Trump administration if he gets rid of Obamacare, which he will do if he wins.

By the way, he has promised a new health care plan for months now and nothing has been announced. In the first week of August, he stated a new health care plan would be unveiled in the next 2 weeks and it has now been 6 weeks and nothing has come out

And?

Another TDS thread...

Y9kX1Fo.jpg

It really depends on how things go.

There are multiple scenarios and the one where he and McConnel get their judge, the election is close and goes to the courts, probably due to being able to count ballots received after midnight, or him and his cronys plan to stifle mail in voting works too well, And, purely partisan vote gives Trump the Presidency... That would be... Pretty much the end, if he got away with something like that, he can get away with basically anything he wants.

The thing is, we’re ****ed anyway, we’re destroying the planet at a rapid pace and the Anti-Sciencers bounce up and down, howling at the moon at science and pretending their blogs mean something, but perhaps it’s best we elect Trump and accelerate the downfall, I used to think technology would advance our society, pretty clear it’s destroying it and it’s becoming more dystopian everyday.

We’re finished, so lets make it happen quicker.

LOL
Don’t worry, the democrat governors and mayors are already doing a better job destroying their cities and states.

I heard his new health plan includes a plan not to place infected seniors back into nursing homes.

The left and the Democrats are in for a hard landing 3-Nov. They are going to be rejected harshly

It really depends on how things go.

There are multiple scenarios and the one where he and McConnel get their judge, the election is close and goes to the courts, probably due to being able to count ballots received after midnight, or him and his cronys plan to stifle mail in voting works too well, And, purely partisan vote gives Trump the Presidency... That would be... Pretty much the end, if he got away with something like that, he can get away with basically anything he wants.

The thing is, we’re ****ed anyway, we’re destroying the planet at a rapid pace and the Anti-Sciencers bounce up and down, howling at the moon at science and pretending their blogs mean something, but perhaps it’s best we elect Trump and accelerate the downfall, I used to think technology would advance our society, pretty clear it’s destroying it and it’s becoming more dystopian everyday.

We’re finished, so lets make it happen quicker.
I tend to buy the bold. As a planet, we are killing most anything we do not eat. As a country, we are rapidly following in Rome's footsteps: outsourcing everything, from letting lobbyists write laws to having the Chinese make our goods. Decay can be seen everywhere. It's no surprise that we now have a minority clinging to power through extrajudicial manipulations and strongarm tactics.

On the upside, I only have 25 years to live, maybe 30, tops. Hell, at my age, there's even a good chance that I won't make it more than ten.

I don't believe it will be the end of our country. We've persevered through worse. He's a shitty person and a shitty president. He's inspired the worst in Americans to come out. But......over time America will show it's better than this. And in time Trump and his bootlickers will be relegated to the dumpster fire of history. If anything this is marking the beginning of the end of the Republican Party. Which is absolutely the best thing that could happen to America.

Its the Democrats who are saying that if they don't get what they want they will end the filibuster, pack the courts, admit states, maybe even abolish the electoral college.
All the Republicans are saying is that they will nominate somebody to fill a vacancy on the court and that Trump should be re-elected.
By any objective standard it would seem its the Democrats are seeking to "take over the country"-- and refashion the system so they don't loose again.

I don't believe it will be the end of our country. We've persevered through worse. He's a shitty person and a shitty president. He's inspired the worst in Americans to come out. But......over time America will show it's better than this. And in time Trump and his bootlickers will be relegated to the dumpster fire of history. If anything this is marking the beginning of the end of the Republican Party. Which is absolutely the best thing that could happen to America.
History suggests different. Years back, someone told me that when the brown people grow in numbers, the racists will show their stripes. What that really means is that the white states will flex their muscle, take advantage of the white man's Affirmative Action (US Senate) built into the constitution, as we see them do now with SCOTUS.

Its the Democrats who are saying that if they don't get what they want they will end the filibuster, pack the courts, admit states, maybe even abolish the electoral college.
All the Republicans are saying is that they will nominate somebody to fill a vacancy on the court and that Trump should be re-elected.
By any objective standard it would seem its the Democrats are seeking to "take over the country"-- and refashion the system so they don't loose again.
There is no reason not to admit Puerto Rico as a state and offer DC statehood, except....BROWN PEOPLE!

I tend to buy the bold. As a planet, we are killing most anything we do not eat. As a country, we are rapidly following in Rome's footsteps: outsourcing everything, from letting lobbyists write laws to having the Chinese make our goods. Decay can be seen everywhere. It's no surprise that we now have a minority clinging to power through extrajudicial manipulations and strongarm tactics.

On the upside, I only have 25 years to live, maybe 30, tops. Hell, at my age, there's even a good chance that I won't make it more than ten.
I hear ya... My budget revolves around my life expectancy. Meh, I give myself maybe 24 more years. My old man says you don't want to die and be the richest man in the graveyard

I hear ya... My budget revolves around my life expectancy. Meh, I give myself maybe 24 more years. My old man says you don't want to die and be the richest man in the graveyard
I have a wife ten years younger than me, meaning she is likely to live twenty years longer. So, I can't spend it all unless some unforeseen circumstance rears its head.

There is no reason not to admit Puerto Rico as a state and offer DC statehood, except....BROWN PEOPLE!
PR might not want that. Hawaii has been bitching for years and want to bail

You support no health being available for people with pre-existing conditions?
I support whatever their insurance carrier deems appropriate

The left and the Democrats are in for a hard landing 3-Nov. They are going to be rejected harshly

You sure about that?

This nation has never survived worse. Our country hasn't faced a crisis that threatens the foundation of our democracy, the U.S. Constitution. Sure, we were divided during the Civil War, and yes we suffered great human losses during WW1, WW2, Korean War and Vietnam. But we have never before been faced with literally losing the platform that this country is founded on, the rules of law under a constitution.

Really? You support the insurance company deciding whether you live or die based on their economic bottom line?
No, I pay for a service. If I want a different service, I pay more or less

Back
Top Bottom