• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Boston police earn $ 200,000 per year

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
From the Boston Globe ; Some police in Boston earn $200,000 in 04 not bad for a job that base pay is $46000.00 per year A big part of of this maga windfall is because MASS is one of the only states in the country ......That only the police can watch construction workers fill in pot holes ......No flagman allowed

freedom69

Hell, look at Bush how much he makes, and how badly he does his job. If folks were getting paid what they other think they deserve, Bush would be paying the US, :instead we paying him.

Hey the government pays their people well a majority of the time. The rest are stuck will small paychecks such as Teachers. I mean if you worked for them you'd probably have your mouth full of money, and probably wouldn't be an issue. Government jobs pay WELL, I am suprised it was new news to you! :2wave:

stsburns said:
Hey the government pays their people well a majority of the time. The rest are stuck will small paychecks such as Teachers. I mean if you worked for them you'd probably have your mouth full of money, and probably wouldn't be an issue. Government jobs pay WELL, I am suprised it was new news to you! :2wave:
Teachers deserve so much more. Honestly, if teachers were making 60,000 dollars a year, we would have a much better school system. Anyone who is willing to teach our future is someone who deserves a lot. Policemen deserve the same if not more because they put their bodies on the line day in and day out for our saftey.

Back
Top Bottom