• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Boston Legal

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Anyone watch Boston Legal last night?

Had a nice case about FOX NEWS and the 1st amendment.

If I have time will type out the monologue later.

I'll be looking forward to it. Does the Fox site have anything there about it?

It's on ABC - so they could get away with it. lol

Didn't see anything on FOX site.

SQUARWKER I'm waiting for you and FOX to get married will you chose Bill or Sean , Brit , ? ? ? ? did you have a life before FOX ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? please invite me to the wedding I Promas to bring something nice

Freedom69 said:
SQUARWKER I'm waiting for you and FOX to get married will you chose Bill or Sean , Brit , ? ? ? ? did you have a life before FOX ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? please invite me to the wedding I Promas to bring something nice

How does this make any sense? I was just starting to think you were starting to make more sense. Then you post this? It's very insulting to Squawker. You're basically calling him gay (Which one of three guy’s are you going to marry?) which I'm sure you know he's not. I'm also sure you know he'll take offense to that and this post. You’re just trying to pick a fight for the sake of picking a fight.

The bottom line is there's no reason nor need for posts of this nature. They provide nothing to the content of the debate. Nor do they provide any information. The sole purpose of posts of this nature are to incense the member to which they're directed. Luckily for all of us Squawker is a bigger person than you, as this post proves, and I'm sure won’t blow this out of proportion.

Picking fights like this can lead to disciplinary actions including getting you banned so consider yourself warned. Post all you want. We encourage and want you to post whatever information you feel is relevant to the discussion. However, we do not want personal attacks of any kind. They lead to hard feelings on both sides and do nothing to further the debate.

I think this is one of the more interesting and clever shows on tv. they take current issues and put a new twist on them. I haven't seen it the past few weeks... is it still on Sun night?

Toby said:
I haven't seen it the past few weeks... is it still on Sun night?
Nope, I tried to set-up my DVR to record the show because of Vauge's thread here but it didn't have a listing for the show for anytime in the next month. :(

I looked around to see it cancelled, but it looks like the just ran the first season and there's a petition out there to have it renewed for a second season.

shuamort said:
I looked around to see it cancelled,
to see if it were cancelled.

By the way, welcome to Debate Politics!

:wcm

I signed the petition, but messed up on the shameless link here. :rofl

I just talked with a friend who's a bit of a TV fiend. She said that they're promoting Grey's Anatomy for a couple weeks in Boston Legal's timeslot and that there'll be eps in a couple weeks.

shuamort said:
I just talked with a friend who's a bit of a TV fiend. She said that they're promoting Grey's Anatomy for a couple weeks in Boston Legal's timeslot and that there'll be eps in a couple weeks.
I was wondering what had happened to Boston Legal, it seemed to have vanished. It was getting a bit edgy. Another program I liked was Medium, which also appears to have vanished. It was inaudible much of the time, but the storyline was moderately interesting.

:2bump:

Next Episode
Tuesday, Aug. 9 at 10/9c

:monkey

:2party:

:july_4th:

vauge said:

Next Episode
Tuesday, Aug. 9 at 10/9c

:monkey

:2party:

:july_4th:
I enjoyed the episodes I watched, but there's only so much Bergen and Shatner the human psyche can stand. They've about exhausted that theme.

Yet another bumpage.

The very first episode is airing tonight.

I viewed my TIVO'd Boston Legal last night, and I must say that things keep getting more and more weird. Candace wasn't there, but they do seem to have a new character. A lot like cigarettes...you keep coming back.

Back
Top Bottom