• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boston Globe's full front page: AR-15 and three words 'Make It Stop'

How can anyone even call themselves a 2nd amendment if they support any of those things listed? Its like saying you support the 1st amendment but you think Islam and or MSNBC should be banned

...Wat?

BINGO you are right

now here is the tough question. In 1986, there was no cases of a private citizen using a legally owned machine gun in a crime since well before WWII. why did the Democrat Party ban private citizens being able to buy such firearms made after May 19, 1986?

So in other words, if people don't have access to a particular type of weapon, they can't kill with it.

Seems to me you just made a pro-gun-control argument.

There hasn't been a major school shooting in awhile, so they couldn't spew their political vomit. And then Orlando happened and the Left got an instant anti-gun erection and ran to the nearest microphone to "express their outrage at gun violence", and so now they feel better.

No school shottings but there have been a ton of other mass shootings in the past 365 days.

How can anyone call themselves a 2nd amendment supporter if they support any of those things I listed. Calling yourself a 2nd amendment supporter while supporting one of those things I listed is like saying you support the 1st amendment but you think Islam and or MSNBC should be banned

So in other words, if people don't have access to a particular type of weapon, they can't kill with it.

Seems to me you just made a pro-gun-control argument.

People had access to them for years. making something illegal only denies access to those who follow the law

stupid argument

People had access to them for years. making something illegal only denies access to those who follow the law

stupid argument

Your words, not mine. Don't shoot the messenger! ;)

Back
Top Bottom