• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boston bomber had right-wing US literature

Why does it not surprise me that the Boston Bomber was a gun nut?

Could an inability to be objective and separate bias and worldview from reality have anything to do with it?

You asked.

Also the possession of a book does not define ones views.

US conspiracies, gun rights; Sounds like this Boston bomber had more in common with the tea party than radical Islam.

Yes, because people involved in the tea party normally read from the koran, worship in a mosque and pray to Mecca five times a day. :roll:

Could an inability to be objective and separate bias and worldview from reality have anything to do with it?

You asked.

Also the possession of a book does not define ones views.

Why does it not surprise me that you would defend the gunnuttery of the Boston Bomber?

Right, because you know how many TEA party terrorist and bombings have occurred. The contortions some are able through to avoid any reality they find uncomfortable would make Stretch Armstrong jealous.

Tell me ....would Timothy McVeigh more likely be a Democrat today ....or a riled up tea purty "THUG" talking about tyrannical government every day?

What's your guess? :2wave:

Clearly this brown skinned individual was secretly a member of the white supremecist movement, aka The TEA PARTY! It all makes sense now!!!!!!

****ing hell, really people? Really?

-edit- (And I'm an idiot with apparently bad memory this morning, woo)

Brown skinned?

tbh... he hailed from the Caucasus Mountain region. People who live near the Caucasus Mountain region are known as Caucasions. It's were that term actually originated from.

Chechen Muslims living on welfare and housing vouchers from Massachusetts are a natural part of the base.

Wouldn't be too far of a stretch considering Mike Vanderboegh when he blogged about smashing windows of democratic politicians with bricks and then having some of his sheep follow through...

Vanderboegh, who lives in the Birmingham suburb of Pinson, described himself as a "Christian libertarian" and said he has long been a gun rights advocate. He said he joined a clandestine militia group called the "Sons of Liberty" and later became a public leader of the First Alabama Cavalry, Constitutional Militia.

Vanderboegh said he once worked as a warehouse manager but now lives on government disability checks. He said he receives $1,300 a month because of his congestive heart failure, diabetes and hypertension. He has private health insurance through his wife, who works for a company that sells forklift products.​

Why does it not surprise me that you would defend the gunnuttery of the Boston Bomber?

That I can't help you with for two reasons.

Firstly you don't know who the **** I am at all, so whether or not you have an opinion about what I might do is nonsense.

Secondly, (and this is the really good part) I am neither accusing the Boston terrorist of "gunnuttery" whatever the hell that is, or defending him in any way.

Take your feigned outrage and stick it right back up where it came from.

Tell me ....would Timothy McVeigh more likely be a Democrat today ....or a riled up tea purty "THUG" talking about tyrannical government every day?

What's your guess? :2wave:

It should tell you something when you try blaming Tim McVeigh on something that didn't even exist (not with any degree of prominence, anyway).

Back
Top Bottom