• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boss Fight 7: A $20 bet

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
So out of the no good terrible news day for Donald Trump I find my boss laughing at who else??? Well, Chris Matthews of course.

He was sharing the article with me and laughing hysterically. We got into another political discussion.

So we get to talking about the Flynn case and the Trump Organization (which I'm not entirely sure my boss knows was a thing). Either way he didn't care about any of that. Still says there's no collusion. My boss swears that there are investigations that Trump is preparing to launch in the background against his political enemies. Cited the jail pic meme that Trump tweeted! Then cried about the deep state all out to get Trump.

So we made a bet: If Hillary goes to jail, then he gets $20. If Trump goes down and ends up in jail then I get $20.

Other things that was brought up:

He still loves that Trump met w/ North Korea
He still loves the tariffs

He admits that Trump is not doing anything about the debt.
He admits that Trump hires a bunch of wall street crooks

On top of it all. He still thinks Trump is fighting for him. The little guy, despite the fact the very things my boss voted for Trump on he is not helping at all. He offered up no evidence...

So out of the no good terrible news day for Donald Trump I find my boss laughing at who else??? Well, Chris Matthews of course.

He was sharing the article with me and laughing hysterically. We got into another political discussion.

So we get to talking about the Flynn case and the Trump Organization (which I'm not entirely sure my boss knows was a thing). Either way he didn't care about any of that. Still says there's no collusion. My boss swears that there are investigations that Trump is preparing to launch in the background against his political enemies. Cited the jail pic meme that Trump tweeted! Then cried about the deep state all out to get Trump.

So we made a bet: If Hillary goes to jail, then he gets $20. If Trump goes down and ends up in jail then I get $20.

Other things that was brought up:

He still loves that Trump met w/ North Korea
He still loves the tariffs

He admits that Trump is not doing anything about the debt.
He admits that Trump hires a bunch of wall street crooks

On top of it all. He still thinks Trump is fighting for him. The little guy, despite the fact the very things my boss voted for Trump on he is not helping at all. He offered up no evidence...

What is his username on dp?

Lol. I honestly don't think I could stomach a Trumper for a boss.

Back
Top Bottom