• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BO's Dismal Record On Terrorism

I agree with you that Bush 2 was the worse POTUS in history, until the current one. BO has not only repeated Shrub's mistakes but has upped the ante. US troops are still in Afghanistan, and after "getting out" of Iraq, the US in on course to being dragged back in.

awhile back you complained about the reverse. really?

Other than make America gay, weaken our military, corrupt the IRS and most other government agencies, Imam Obama has accomplished nothing of significance.

So that Imam Obama huggers don't soil their panties, I will add that Bush was no better.
In fact, Presidents in modern history have performed in such a way that you would almost think they are being directed by the same powerful influences.... other than We The People.
They betray their oaths and seem to have agendas that do not support the Constitution and Bill of Rights nor follow the will of the majority once elected.
Broken promises is the trademark of modern presidents (and Imams)

Who would do such a thing?

Bush could have done it too, if he had a third term. It took a long time to find a snitch.

Even longer when you are not looking for him and don't care if you find him.

Oh my, Trump Derangement Syndrome is in full force with no known vaccine in sight. The Trumpettes remind me of the 2008 Obamabots who couldn't stop droning on about what a terrible President W. Bush was. Who the **** cares? Obama. Isn't. Running. Again.

awhile back you complained about the reverse. really?

I believe you are mistaken; as much as I loathed Bush, I've come to look back...fondly?...on his presidency, not so much because I've re-assessed it as being better, only that the current one is far worse.

I believe you are mistaken; as much as I loathed Bush, I've come to look back...fondly?...on his presidency, not so much because I've re-assessed it as being better, only that the current one is far worse.

another......alteration?

dont really care to enter your right wing infantile world. I plan to stay in the adult world.

No problem. Like I said, it was a tough question. Think about it though. Maybe you'll wake up one day and see that you have been duped.

more made up right wing fantasy.

Sometimes you have to have courage and do your own research knowing that you may not like what you find. Food for thought.

Yeah but it's not based on anything substantive
I only go by my personal experience: increased taxation, lower wage growth, vastly increased health cost while losing the freedom to opt out, constant threats to 2A rights, and the US is still mired in multiple wars. I was better off with Bush as POTUS.

BO's Dismal Record On Terrorism

yeah, i thought he was going to stop US involvement in the perpetual Middle Eastern wars. eight years later, our troops are still there, and both major party candidates are nearly certain to blunder into that region even further.

Mad? ROTFLMAO.

Nah, I enjoy laughing at the left. And pointing out all the stupidity that has them all ate up. LOL

Are you happy Obama got Osama?

I agree with you that Bush 2 was the worse POTUS in history, until the current one. BO has not only repeated Shrub's mistakes but has upped the ante. US troops are still in Afghanistan, and after "getting out" of Iraq, the US in on course to being dragged back in.

LOL How exactly has he "upped" anything? We have far less troops in harm's way than under Bush.
Cleaning up the mess that Bush left behind was not Obama's choice. We are helping the Iraqi's reclaim their country. It is the "Pottery Barn" rule. We broke it didn't we?

yeah, i thought he was going to stop US involvement in the perpetual Middle Eastern wars. eight years later, our troops are still there, and both major party candidates are nearly certain to blunder into that region even further.

The problem is that Bush broke it and now we have a responsibility to try and fix it. Letting ISIS fester is not an option.

The problem is that Bush broke it and now we have a responsibility to try and fix it. Letting ISIS fester is not an option.

it can't be fixed via western military force, especially considering that alliances with other superpowers are a major factor. it's time to exit the region. if Saudi Arabia and Iran want to squash their differences, that's probably the best path forward. if not, the region is just going to have to remain unstable until it isn't.

I only go by my personal experience: increased taxation, lower wage growth, vastly increased health cost while losing the freedom to opt out, constant threats to 2A rights, and the US is still mired in multiple wars. I was better off with Bush as POTUS.

you can't opt out of health costs except by dying.

it can't be fixed via western military force, especially considering that alliances with other superpowers are a major factor. it's time to exit the region. if Saudi Arabia and Iran want to squash their differences, that's probably the best path forward. if not, the region is just going to have to remain unstable until it isn't.

That's why the primary ground forces are Muslims under Obama. He agrees that they must take care of this themselves or it will just make things worse. Using our air power to help is not ideal but since we created much the problem it is hard to say that we should just leave them to suffer. I certainly won't claim I know this will work but it is a whole lot better than invading with 100's of thousands of American troops on the ground. That is what set fire the area in the first place.

That's why the primary ground forces are Muslims under Obama.

the US should not be involved. it's their region, and that means that it's their region to fix. eventually, it's time to cut bait.

He agrees that they must take care of this themselves or it will just make things worse. I certainly won't claim I know this will work but it is a whole lot better than invading with 100's of thousands of American troops on the ground. That is what set fire the area in the first place.

i'll be surprised if that doesn't happen. both of the candidates have a lot to prove, and they're both for marching into the quicksand at ramming speed.

it is time to get out of the Middle East.

Are you happy Obama got Osama?

Am I happy the Seals killed Osama? I wouldn't use the word happy, but I am glad he was finally stopped.

Am I happy the Seals killed Osama? I wouldn't use the word happy, but I am glad he was finally stopped.

Glad, but not happy glad.

OK.

LOL. Yeah. It's possible:)

Pretty much anything is possible.

It may even be possible you think you're fooling me into thinking you aren't happy Osama got his comeuppance.

You are a Damn Yankee after all.

Last edited:
the average was 2 per year under bush so I have to conclude your post is really more about having a black in the white house that any reflection of truth.

like.jpg

Back
Top Bottom