• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BO's Dismal Record On Terrorism

DamnYankee

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
the average was 2 per year under bush so I have to conclude your post is really more about having a black in the white house that any reflection of truth.

ROTFLMAO. Is that all you got? LOL

Okay, assuming your claim is true. Does that justify BO's dismal record? LMAO

Just pointing out BO's dismal record. No one told him to do a crappy job.

After Bush's record anybody would look like a winner. Bush killed more Americans than Bin Laden.

the average was 2 per year under bush so I have to conclude your post is really more about having a black in the white house that any reflection of truth.

Yeah, that's it! What an absolutely brilliant deduction. :roll:

After Bush's record anybody would look like a winner. Bush killed more Americans than Bin Laden.

So what you are saying is BO's crappy record is now justified because BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUsh did it? LMAO

So what you are saying is BO's crappy record is now justified because BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUsh did it? LMAO

Actually I am saying anybody would look good after Bush. He was the worst President in history and the reason we will not see another Republican in the Whitehouse in your lifetime. I suppose that is his finest accomplishment. I bet you voted for him twice too. Good going.

Last edited:

Maybe he's mad because Obama got Osama.

No only him. Obama has killed more AlQeada leaders and bombmakers than Bush too.

Since Navy SEALs killed [Osama bin Laden] in 2011, American drone strikes have taken out seven potential candidates to succeed him as the leader of what was once the most-feared terror gang.

The targeted attacks started within weeks of bin Laden’s death. Three al Qaeda higher-ups were killed in June, August and September of 2011, followed by another three in late 2012 and early 2013…. Now, the death of 38-year-old Wuhayshi – killed in a strike on Friday – is seen by American intelligence officials as a major blow to al Qaeda, which is struggling with decimated ranks and ideological competition from the Islamic State.
The scope of Obama's counter-terrorism successes | MSNBC

I figure that pretty well pigeon holes you.

Still doesn't answer my question, does that justify BO's dismal record? Tough question, isn't it? BO's record is indeed crappy. I mean anyone who can blame an attack on a gay bar by a registered dem Islamic terrorist, on the NRA and GOP, is not playing with a full deck.

Mad? ROTFLMAO.

Nah, I enjoy laughing at the left. And pointing out all the stupidity that has them all ate up. LOL

Yes he has .........obama is a total putz!

Just pointing out BO's dismal record. No one told him to do a crappy job.

But he's a Muslim so he had to do it....Islam is guiding him.

You mean the Bush that was left the terror threat because Bill Clinton did nothing after the first bombing?

Yeah, that's it! What an absolutely brilliant deduction. :roll:

No ****!

Pathetic, these liberals.

Actually I am saying anybody would look good after Bush. He was the worst President in history and the reason we will not see another Republican in the Whitehouse in your lifetime. I suppose that is his finest accomplishment. I bet you voted for him twice too. Good going.

BS....obama is by far, the worst President in history!

Last edited:

I agree with you that Bush 2 was the worse POTUS in history, until the current one. BO has not only repeated Shrub's mistakes but has upped the ante. US troops are still in Afghanistan, and after "getting out" of Iraq, the US in on course to being dragged back in.

He hasn't even failed in that metric.

Oh he has too....get real!

Bush could have done it too, if he had a third term.;) It took a long time to find a snitch.

No only him. Obama has killed more AlQeada leaders and bombmakers than Bush too.

The scope of Obama's counter-terrorism successes | MSNBC

Overseas? Maybe. While over here in the US, he's on record to allow a million Muslims into the country. Over 50% now, want Sharia Law.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/10/...young-muslims-more-loyal-to-islam-than-to-u-s

it is isnt it

Not even close.

Still doesn't answer my question, does that justify BO's dismal record? Tough question, isn't it? BO's record is indeed crappy. I mean anyone who can blame an attack on a gay bar by a registered dem Islamic terrorist, on the NRA and GOP, is not playing with a full deck.

dont really care to enter your right wing infantile world. I plan to stay in the adult world.

He's cracking under the pressure; he hasn't been all that stable since the dems lost the house, becoming petulant and whiny. Fortunately, only seven more months and we can put this shameful era behind us.

Yes he has obama is a total putz!

But he's a Muslim so he had to do it....Islam is guiding him.

You mean the Bush that was left the terror threat because Bill Clinton did nothing?

No ****!

Pathetic, these liberals.

BS....obama is by far, the worst President in history!

oh for craps sake. there should be at least some truth in what you say

I agree with you that Bush 2 was the worse POTUS in history, until the current one. BO has not only repeated Shrub's mistakes but has upped the ante. US troops are still in Afghanistan, and after "getting out" of Iraq, the US in on course to being dragged back in.

obie=Worst Ever!

Back
Top Bottom