• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Born a boy, 8 year old allowed to live as a girl

I can remember a night not 2 years ago that it got rowdy up in there. I had a blast.

Maybe you caused the rowdiness. :2razz:

1) Transgendered people have a hard time dealing with life because they are insane and they others to play along with their mental disorder

2) delusions that they are a female or that they are male but in reality they are still what ever gender they were really born and what there chromosomes say they are.

1) I dont know if its fair to call them insane. I mean its pretty abnormal behaviour. But whatever makes them ahppy that doesnt hurt people. I mean, even if theya re deluded. I think christians are deluded. But I respect their rights to behave in ways that seem insane to me. Without calling them insane.

2) I share your perception that thinking you are male or female is a delusion. Regardless of gender, they are the person they are, and the person that surgery, hormone treatments and life experiances have made them. Man and woman are just lables at the end of the day. A small aprt of a persons being or identity. One is more than just a sum of their biological sex. They are a person, first and foremost. And I realy dont see why people trip out so hard on what we call transgendred people.

I call them trannies. Because its easy, and I dont know any so theres no one to hurt (and also cause I dont see why theyd take offence unless im being a **** about it). But if I met one, and had to or for some reason decided to spend time around one, id refer to them by what they wanted to be reffered to as. Simply because I dont give a **** what I call them, it doesnt change anything. Its just a lable. It is what it is.

Last edited:
1) I dont know if its fair to call them insane. I mean its pretty abnormal behaviour. But whatever makes them ahppy that doesnt hurt people. I mean, even if theya re deluded. I think christians are deluded. But I respect their rights to behave in ways that seem insane to me. Without calling them insane.

2) I share your perception that thinking you are male or female is a delusion. Regardless of gender, they are the person they are, and the person that surgery, hormone treatments and life experiances have made them. Man and woman are just lables at the end of the day. A small aprt of a persons being or identity. One is more than just a sum of their biological sex. They are a person, first and foremost. And I realy dont see why people trip out so hard on what we call transgendred people.

I call them trannies. Because its easy, and I dont know any so theres no one to hurt (and also cause I dont see why theyd take offence unless im being a **** about it). But if I met one, and had to or for some reason decided to spend time around one, id refer to them by what they wanted to be reffered to as. Simply because I dont give a **** what I call them, it doesnt change anything. Its just a lable. It is what it is.

See that's why I troll anti-Christians every chance I get.

That comment had nothing to do with anything and was totally uncalled for.

I knew nothing about this within children before this thread was started but contrary to what I thought there appears to be a long history of people from childhood believing they were the opposite sex.

In one of the Guardian examples they were able to find that the child's acting as a girl was linked to grief he felt when his grandmother died. Once they found this out and were able to help him, he reverted to being a boy.

I am sure there are all kinds of reasons for this some of which are not so easy to find. I also discovered that children as young as ten can commit suicide because of how bad this makes them feel.

I imagine we all want what is best for the children.

I just want to say something about my belief that it would be better if 8 year old boys went to school dressed as boys.

This simply is because of the way our society works. I believe, rightly or wrongly, that children can understand that they need to go by the norms of society - and if a kid was determined they were a girl I would actually see no problem telling them that if they still felt like that when they were adult, there was the possibility of changing. There are also plenty of cloths nowadays which can suit either sex, so I would see no need to go in looking over butch.

But I can also understand Inferno's position of let the child wear what it likes. In an ideal world we could all wear what we liked and the child might even get fed up pretty quick.

I don't agree simply because we don't live in an ideal world and there are repercussions, but I do now understand that for a very few children this can lead to an extremely traumatic childhood.

See that's why I troll anti-Christians every chance I get.

That comment had nothing to do with anything and was totally uncalled for.

Lies. It has everything to do with peoples rights to hold ideas others may find deluded, and to behave according to these ideas if they do not impact others negatively.

Back
Top Bottom