• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Borderlands 2 anyone?

What if...?

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I've been playing the hell out of the Borderlands games and was wondering if anybody here plays.

Anybody want to get together and kill some ****?

(PS3 BTW)

I have it but I don't play any games online, sorry.

I've been playing the hell out of the Borderlands games and was wondering if anybody here plays.

(PS3 BTW)

I do but for PC. Not as good as Borderlands 1 I think. Some things are better but some worse. For Example the variety of vehicles is better, but I just prefer borderlands 1 due to the characters and the DLC was better.

I do but for PC. Not as good as Borderlands 1 I think. Some things are better but some worse. For Example the variety of vehicles is better, but I just prefer borderlands 1 due to the characters and the DLC was better.

B2 is smoother, more polished. Played a Hunter all the way through.

I've done a commando and the assassin so far in 2.

Amazing how imbalanced the abilities are.

The turret is WAY more potent than disappearing for a few seconds. Drop it in a doorway and wait for it to kill everybody. Bloodwing was cool but not very useful.

I am having fun with the Assassin now. Pumping up the sniper skills, trying to clear areas with all headshots etc.

I do like not having to manually pick everything up.

Its really the first game in a while that I spend too much time on. Started the assassin to play online and he's level 23 and I haven't taken it online yet.

I have it but I don't play any games online, sorry.

I got it because I've always been intrigued by the idea of co-op mission play instead of getting instantly creamed by twelve year olds like most online play.

Still haven't done it much. Not sure why.

B2 is smoother, more polished. Played a Hunter all the way through.

I've done a commando and the assassin so far in 2.

Amazing how imbalanced the abilities are.

The turret is WAY more potent than disappearing for a few seconds. Drop it in a doorway and wait for it to kill everybody. Bloodwing was cool but not very useful.

I am having fun with the Assassin now. Pumping up the sniper skills, trying to clear areas with all headshots etc.

I do like not having to manually pick everything up.

Its really the first game in a while that I spend too much time on. Started the assassin to play online and he's level 23 and I haven't taken it online yet.

I play as the hunter despite barely using the sniper, I'm more of a rifle and shotgun guy on borderlands, I found quite a few of the enemies a lot harder as well than borderlands 1, I spent about a week trying
to kill Bloodwing

Generally I find Borderlands 2 to run more smoothly but I prefer the gameplay of borderlands 1.

Playing through my first play through

Look for megaprogman on steam

On my first character which a level 27 commando

I also have a level 5 mehcromancer but it's not ready for online yet

Playing through my first play through

Look for megaprogman on steam

On my first character which a level 27 commando

I also have a level 5 mehcromancer but it's not ready for online yet

I'm on a PS3. Steam is PC, right.

My first in B2 was a commando too.

I wish more of my gaming characters had deployable turrets.

Gives new meaning to the phrase "No, **** YOU!"

I play as the hunter despite barely using the sniper, I'm more of a rifle and shotgun guy on borderlands, I found quite a few of the enemies a lot harder as well than borderlands 1, I spent about a week trying
to kill Bloodwing

Generally I find Borderlands 2 to run more smoothly but I prefer the gameplay of borderlands 1.

Wasn't all that impressed with the assassin's cloak until I got the bOre skill.

On melee enemies, just cloak, line 'em up and lay waste.

(Usually I just use it to "RUN AWAY!")

I'm on a PS3. Steam is PC, right.

My first in B2 was a commando too.

I wish more of my gaming characters had deployable turrets.

Gives new meaning to the phrase "No, **** YOU!"

Yeah, pc

Wasn't all that impressed with the assassin's cloak until I got the bOre skill.

On melee enemies, just cloak, line 'em up and lay waste.

(Usually I just use it to "RUN AWAY!")

:lol: Same, just use it to get past enemies that I cannot be bothered to fight, or that I can't....

:lol: Same, just use it to get past enemies that I cannot be bothered to fight, or that I can't....

I like to do that with a turret.

Just go through the enemies I don't want to deal with. Once I am almost where I want to be, throw down the turret so they won't bother me while I do whatever I came to do.

I got it because I've always been intrigued by the idea of co-op mission play

That's the only way I play. Side by side is infinitely better than online, because you don't get pulled into playing with sniveling little kids. Easier to navigate crossfires too, because you can always glance at your buddy's screen to see what's going on from his perspective and then adapt your play. Only drawback is that the PS3 kinda gets sluggish if too much is going on with two people playing.

(PS3 BTW)

BL2 is absolutely my favorite game of all time. I got rid of it when I got rid of my 360 and I decided I couldnt live without it so I went and bought it for PC. It means me and a friend have to start all over again but thats ok with me.

Back
Top Bottom