• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Border wall: Hundreds of miles funded, 5 new miles built

I remember all the things Trump tried to do were reversed by west coast courts.

As to season workers, so long as they are "legal" and "workers", I dont have a big issue. I think we could probably stop discouraging americans doing these jobs first, and then see if we still need foreign workers.

As to season workers, so long as they are "legal" and "workers", I dont have a big issue.

May I suggest that you do?

I think we could probably stop discouraging americans doing these jobs first, and then see if we still need foreign workers

There lies the problem.

Notice Trump is No where on that

No.

You start where the easiest access routes are where old "barriers" are either deteriorated or ineffective. That's still where the greatest problems exist.

Meanwhile, there are property right issues to deal with in areas that are next level of access. Negotiations for purchase have to be dealt with before resorting to "eminent domain" tactics.

Finally, there are still going to be areas where "crossing" is already extremely difficult/hazardous due to inaccessibility which might not need barriers at all.

Those are the phases they are going through step by step.

Border wall: Hundreds of miles funded, 5 new miles built - ExpressNews.com
[/QUOTE]

That's all well and good. Then don't promise a new wall you cant deliver on. If he loses in November, the project will be canceled. End result, No New Wall on the Mexican Border.

And billions of tax payer dollars dumped into Trump's swamp.

There lies the problem.

On the contrary I think hes done a lot to reduce regulation and enforce fair trade. Certainly hes done nothing on social spending, contrary to democrats fear mongering.

There lies the problem.

I should do what? Have an issue with season workers? Why? No one else wants to pick lettuce. The US is transitioned to a blue collar workforce.

Back
Top Bottom