• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Border agents used tear gas only after being assaulted by asylum-seekers

Tell us again about all the "women and children" in the VIOLENT Thug-o-van....

Be very afraid of those hordes. Have you considered moving to Canada so that you might escape from those dangerous people? Maybe Iceland or Greenland?

~~~~~~
Obviously you fail to understand that entering any country is at the courtesy of the country. those entering are required to do so legally. However, as most of us have seen, the people at the Southern borders of America habitually do not enter legally, nor do they entend to do so.

Well, I am a American and my wife is from Canada. So I crossed the boarder a great deal. Other then being on the Great Lakes, the land boarder is very wide open. Now, it is very simple to enter into Canada, and coming back can be a bitch and more so if your declaring items. Crossing back into America, the bi-ways has been a way to cross the boarder without having to deal with boarder agents.

Likely you have no problem with torture either, eh? As long as it's not you or yours being tortured. :lol:

Torture is used to get a confession from an inmate that is to produce a false confession. People have used torture on another person to get a false confession, like a manager wanting to be proven correct with a false action happening under there management control. Tell me what I think happen and I will forgive you or I will firer you if you give me a different story of the truth. A story can be true or a lie. Forcing to have someone tell a story to be true when it is false is torture. Now torture does happen, when the game is not to get a story. Some people like hurting other people without a goal other then seeing someone in pain. There is a grey line with different forums of torture, non do I support.

Torture is used to get a confession from an inmate that is to produce a false confession. People have used torture on another person to get a false confession, like a manager wanting to be proven correct with a false action happening under there management control. Tell me what I think happen and I will forgive you or I will firer you if you give me a different story of the truth. A story can be true or a lie. Forcing to have someone tell a story to be true when it is false is torture. Now torture does happen, when the game is not to get a story. Some people like hurting other people without a goal other then seeing someone in pain. There is a grey line with different forums of torture, non do I support.

Do you mean to say that you support some torture, but not all torture? How do you decide which to support?

On November 25, 2013, the Obama administrations Border Patrol used Teargas to quell an attempted border rush by asylum seekers...and not a single ****ing hypocrite from the left said a word. Not one word.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...rock-throwing-san-ysidro-2013nov25-story.html

Let's be honest about things.

Here is a link to a more detailed explanation and what it all means.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/did-obama-administration-fire-teargas-border-monthly/

Back
Top Bottom