• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bookmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
I used the "bookmark" function for the first time just now but I can't find how I then access what I have bookmarked.

How do I accomplish this?

What browser are you using?
In Microsoft Edge the "bookmark" favorites can be accessed by the star symbol at the top right part of your screen.

I used the "bookmark" function for the first time just now but I can't find how I then access what I have bookmarked.

How do I accomplish this?
If you click on your icon just to the left of your PM notifications (looks like an envelope) a window will pop up and you can click on 'Bookmarks'.

I get to them by clicking on your username up by the notification bell, then preferences, and then bookmarks will be on the left menu. I've had bad luck with it, the labels work sometimes, but sometimes they don't.

Thanks all. got it.

Great tool, kudos to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom