• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Book says Trump adviser spoke dismissively about refugees

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.apnews.com/698d532f5f424dd3a807340af2259cd8

WASHINGTON (AP) — The author of a new tell-all book about the White House under President Donald Trump says one of Trump’s top policy advisers spoke dismissively about refugees.

Stephen Miller, who has pushed Trump to adopt stricter immigration policies, is quoted as saying, “I would be happy if not a single refugee foot ever again touched American soil,” according to Cliff Sims, a former White House communications aide and author of “Team of Vipers: My 500 Extraordinary Days in the Trump White House,” due in stores Tuesday.
================================================
Stephen Miller is descended from refugees from Belarus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Miller_(political_advisor)

WASHINGTON (AP) — The author of a new tell-all book about the White House under President Donald Trump says one of Trump’s top policy advisers spoke dismissively about refugees.

Stephen Miller, who has pushed Trump to adopt stricter immigration policies, is quoted as saying, “I would be happy if not a single refugee foot ever again touched American soil,” according to Cliff Sims, a former White House communications aide and author of “Team of Vipers: My 500 Extraordinary Days in the Trump White House,” due in stores Tuesday.

Hard to “close the gate” once you have reached the promised land!

Hard to “close the gate” once you have reached the promised land!

Rural community near where I used to live actively dissuaded people from building new houses & moving there. Their motto seems to be 'Last one in please blow up the bridge.'

I'd blame Miller for being a hypocrite but instead I think he'd be better off seeking professional medical help for his apparent disconnect with reality.

Trump is known to follow whatever course the last one in the OO suggests & the wall is a sign that it could often be Miller.

Trump's base will fall apart if they perceive he's stopped trying to keep out the scary brown people, while keeping America as white as possible.

He's right.

terrorist refugees.jpg

terrorists love democrats.jpg

Rural community near where I used to live actively dissuaded people from building new houses & moving there. Their motto seems to be 'Last one in please blow up the bridge.'

Rural communities prefer no riff raff, unlike big-city politicos like the numb****s in Maine, who are damn near breaking the bank to "assist" African refugees.

Trump's base will fall apart if they perceive he's stopped trying to keep out the scary brown people, while keeping America as white as possible.

And the Democrats' power would fail if they didn't keep bringing in uneducated outsiders who can be easily influenced into putting a checkmark next to people who have a (D) after their names on ballots.

You can only go so far with America's White youth, using schools to brainwash them with Liberal dogma that passes for "ideals"

And the Democrats' power would fail if they didn't keep bringing in uneducated outsiders who can be easily influenced into putting a checkmark next to people who have a (D) after their names on ballots.

You can only go so far with America's White youth, using schools to brainwash them with Liberal dogma that passes for "ideals"

Ah, "illegals are voting in droves" fantasy/fear mongering.

Book [author, Cliff Sims,] says Trump adviser spoke dismissively about refugees
7mPF.gif

Yeah, sure...I bet Sims' next book will likely say the Pope isn't Catholic....

ETA:
Trump admin cuts number of refugees U.S. will admit to lowest level in four decades
  • It doesn't get any more dismissive than being literally so.
    • Refugees: Please let us into the US. We're fleeing oppression, hunger, war, and more.
      Trump: Go away.
Does Sims actually think his readers will believe his claim about Trump's lack of dismissiveness re: refugees? The government, the Trump Administration, didn't, absent Trump's tacit or explicit direction thus, lower the refugee admission quota.

Last edited:
Rural communities prefer no riff raff, unlike big-city politicos like the numb****s in Maine, who are damn near breaking the bank to "assist" African refugees.

No rural communities prefer their OWN riff raff... meth heads have plenty of family here, quite often go years without any consequence for their raffiness… :roll:

I can't keep track of the meth head grand children of some of our biggest farmer/ranchers. Hell our own Sheriff's son is a long time meth head and only after the sheriff was injured in a high speed chase have charges been filed.

Drunks who routinely get off with a ride home. Domestics with just a cooling off period....

Naw the Rural communities should have a sign at the town limits-

Our Riff Raff is 100% 'MERICAN Made

'Merican Strong... :peace

Back
Top Bottom