• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bonkers

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Bonkers:

I've got Christian family and friends that support trump and often pray for me, the black sheep that I am.

I've got other Trumpsters.

I've got Russian trolls trying to stake out my heights.

And what do I do to keep sanity?

I come here and damage Trump for which I get a full reaction.

Bonkers, Bonkers this election, I'll sure be glad when it's over.

All because I let him pass his tax cut.

So, anybody else out there go marching out to wrestle with the supposed Russian troll?

]
Oh...so that was YOUR fault!
You don't know what is my fault.

No, that was your fault.

I wrote him a letter telling him to not repeal Obamacare and If I had sent him one telling him to not pass his tax cut it would have made the difference.

How was I to know?

But look what I've done to my friend Donald Trump.

Don't worry my friend, it is nothing compared to 2000, when I told them to vote for the one behind.

I was young and brash and feel like many of you do about the political system.

But without Al Gore, you have 9-11, Benghazi, Syria and the present political divide.

Bonkers. I just thought I'd tell you so.

Sorry, I guess I need to say an apology.

Not to mention the economic crisis, but how was I to know they'd go and cut revenue and then behave like they did.

I was out of my body for the 2000 election and the second commander didn't get to my notes that were stacked Bush up, Al Gore down.

I chose to make a spectacle, and what a spectacle we have become.

At least, we have the coronavirus that isn't my fault, but I'm short of it shooing you to another diet.

I waited my whole life to find the Tribulation (2020-2026) is only the first Tribulation and the vegetarian cult has a thousand years before the red horse Tribulation. Hey, I've named it.

Back
Top Bottom