• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BOMBSHELL: Fox News CONFIRMS reporting that Trump ridiculed US soldiers ON AIR

[...]
Democrats have yet to deliver on that message.

[...]

Excuse me, but 3 million more votes were cast for a democrat president in 2016,
17,537,638 million more votes were cast for democrats in the senate in 2018,
9,710,275 more votes were cast for democrats in the house in 2018,

Biden is ahead nationally by several points.

These incontrovertible facts totally obliterate your claim.

Last edited:
Former Deputy White House Chief of Staff Zach Fuentes denied to Breitbart News The Atlantic’s account of President Donald Trump’s comments about troops in Europe.

Fuentes unequivocally denied The Atlantic’s report last week, a huge blow to the establishment media narrative. Fuentes personally briefed President Trump on the weather situation that led to the trip being canceled. He is also a close personal confidante of former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly.

“You can put me on record denying that I spoke with The Atlantic,” Fuentes told Breitbart News on Monday. “I don’t know who the sources are. I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather. Honestly, do you think General Kelly would have stood by and let ANYONE call fallen Marines losers?”

He specifically also stated that he believes The Atlantic’s sources “are unlikely first hand accounts.” ..."

Exclusive: Zach Fuentes, Top Aide to John Kelly, Denies Atlantic Story About Trump

I heard about that just a little while ago. Jennifer Griffin was on earlier and said she rechecked with her sources and stand on what they first stated. But when Griffin was asked about her sources coming forward, she said they do not want to politicize the military so they will remain anonymous. But think about that for a minute. Griffin's sources ARE the military Brass who either are currently serving or former military brass. What in Sam's Hill did these people think they were doing by even talking to Griffin? Were they not politicizing the military when it is 58 days before an election? None of the anonymous sources want to reveal themselves. Why not? because they already have politicized it.

Former Deputy White House Chief of Staff Zach Fuentes denied to Breitbart News The Atlantic’s account of President Donald Trump’s comments about troops in Europe.

Fuentes unequivocally denied The Atlantic’s report last week, a huge blow to the establishment media narrative. Fuentes personally briefed President Trump on the weather situation that led to the trip being canceled. He is also a close personal confidante of former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly.

“You can put me on record denying that I spoke with The Atlantic,” Fuentes told Breitbart News on Monday. “I don’t know who the sources are. I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather. Honestly, do you think General Kelly would have stood by and let ANYONE call fallen Marines losers?”

He specifically also stated that he believes The Atlantic’s sources “are unlikely first hand accounts.” ..."

Exclusive: Zach Fuentes, Top Aide to John Kelly, Denies Atlantic Story About Trump

Then yes, you are saying FOX News brought in a person to lie?

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

This is just an opinion piece from a huge Trump supporter, who was nowhere near Kelly when he made his comments. On the other side, anyone who knows much about politics knows Kelly is no fan of Trump. Alhamdulillah. Add these to the long list of Trump's disgusting comments about our military, a list that makes these latest so believable. They confirm that he has no respect for our military, or its traditions. Standing side by side, what a stark comparison, General Kelly who's a real patriot, who's made the Marines his life's work and Trump who will not confront Putin about ANYTHING, not even Putin's bounty he put on our soldiers. There's a reason why VP Biden has the majority support of the military.

So yes, I honestly think General Kelly would have stood by and let a sitting president president call fallen Marines losers, although I personally believe it's a mistake. Maybe in the next few weeks Trump will say something so disgusting the General will feel obligated to finally speak out like four star general Mattis has a little while ago.

General Kelly hasn't denied or confirmed the report due to the reasons below;

"...Mr. Kelly, who served for more than 40 years in the Marines, has told associates that a retired four-star general should not come out against a sitting president in the heat of a political campaign,..."

"...“I also think he takes to heart the commitment to confidentiality in matters related to their interaction with the president.”..."

Because he didn't immediately denounce the claim, Trump had to go on the attack. We have a child for a president.

“This man was totally exhausted,” Mr. Trump said of Mr. Kelly at a news conference on Friday. “He wasn’t even able to function in the last number of months.”[

Btw, who were the good guys in WWI?...

This is just an opinion piece from a huge Trump supporter, who was nowhere near Kelly when he made his comments. On the other side, anyone who knows much about politics knows Kelly is no fan of Trump. Alhamdulillah. Add these to the long list of Trump's disgusting comments about our military, a list that makes these latest so believable. They confirm that he has no respect for our military, or its traditions. Standing side by side, what a stark comparison, General Kelly who's a real patriot, who's made the Marines his life's work and Trump who will not confront Putin about ANYTHING, not even Putin's bounty he put on our soldiers. There's a reason why VP Biden has the majority support of the military.

So yes, I honestly think General Kelly would have stood by and let a sitting president president call fallen Marines losers, although I personally believe it's a mistake. Maybe in the next few weeks Trump will say something so disgusting the General will feel obligated to finally speak out like four star general Mattis has a little while ago.

General Kelly hasn't denied or confirmed the report due to the reasons below;
"...Mr. Kelly, who served for more than 40 years in the Marines, has told associates that a retired four-star general should not come out against a sitting president in the heat of a political campaign,..."
"...“I also think he takes to heart the commitment to confidentiality in matters related to their interaction with the president.”..."

Because he didn't immediately denounce the claim, Trump had to go on the attack. We have a child for a president.
“This man was totally exhausted,” Mr. Trump said of Mr. Kelly at a news conference on Friday. “He wasn’t even able to function in the last number of months.”[
Btw, who were the good guys in WWI?...

Goes to show how little you know about Marines ...

Goes to show how little you know about Marines ...

I've known a couple, but no I'm not a Marine if you are, of course I concede your point. I do know a little about human nature and politics. I'm not sure what you're referring to, Kelly's refusal to comment when this story broke, or when he didn't kick Numnuts in his nuts?

Do you believe Kelly when he, "...told associates that a retired four-star general should not come out against a sitting president in the heat of a political campaign,..."? Or maybe you don't believe Trump said the disgusting comments being reported?

I've known a couple, but no I'm not a Marine if you are, of course I concede your point. I do know a little about human nature and politics. I'm not sure what you're referring to, Kelly's refusal to comment when this story broke, or when he didn't kick Numnuts in his nuts?
Do you believe Kelly when he, "...told associates that a retired four-star general should not come out against a sitting president in the heat of a political campaign,..."? Or maybe you don't believe Trump said the disgusting comments being reported?

As a Marine, Kelly would have left his position there and then 2 years ago.

Tonight Michael Anton, former senior national security official who served for 18 months in the Trump administration was on a show tonight and shared an incident he witnessed at the WH. He said he was present for meetings with the brass from the Pentagon. He said one day the top brass came to a meeting at the WH. They had a proposal they wanted Trump to sign off on. Anton said the top brass came thinking it would be a piece of cake and that Trump would just sign off and give them what they wanted. That wasn't the case. He said Trump started asking very poignant questions to the generals etc. and one by one they hem hawed trying to avoid answering the questions. Then Trump told them when they can come back and can answer the questions then he may consider their proposal. No doubt on that day alone Trump ruffled some feathers. But Trump was elected to ruffle feathers in Washington to dismantle the political establishment in Washington, D.C. “Drain the Swamp” is a rallying cry for a reason. When you ruffle feathers you make enemies.

As a Marine, Kelly would have left his position there and then 2 years ago.

Maybe he believe he could do more for America by staying and doing all he could from the inside?

Back
Top Bottom