• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bombshell book reveals how Hillary terrified White House staff

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Bombshell book reveals how Hillary terrified White House staff | Page Six

Hillary Clinton has a “Jekyll and Hyde” personality that left White House staffers scared stiff of her explosive — and even physical — outbursts, an ex-Secret Service officer claims in a scathing new tell-all.
Gary Byrne, who was posted outside the Oval Office when Bill Clinton was president, portrays Hillary as too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” to become leader of the free world, according to advance promotional materials exclusively obtained by Page Six.
The allegations from Byrne, a 29-year veteran of the military and federal law enforcement, threaten to derail her campaign days before she is expected to clinch the Democratic presidential nomination.
Modal Trigger
nypost_20160606_brxp-1_001.jpg
The New York Post’s cover on June 6, 2016. He describes Hillary Clinton as acting friendly one moment, then raging the next.
“What I saw in the 1990s sickened me,” he writes in the intro of the book, “Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses his Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate.”
The book claims she repeatedly screamed obscenities at her husband, Secret Service personnel and White House staffers — all of whom lived in terror of her next tirade.

We've heard about her temper tantrums since Bubba was Prez. Terrorizing the White House staff, arrogant and disrespectful......just warms me with pride. :lol:

We've heard about her temper tantrums since Bubba was Prez. Terrorizing the White House staff, arrogant and disrespectful......just warms me with pride. :lol:

The thing on this, though, is, does anyone who is planning on voting for her really think that Hillary is a warm-hearted, kind, decent person? And why would such an individual (who is clearly immune to evidence) be convinced now by this?

I'm not casting aspersions on the book or the author. But I think this is something that will sell a bit among those already opposed to Hillary, and fall flat if its intention is to at all detract from her ability to campaign.

sounds about right, she's always seemed bipolar when confronted on real issues.

This smacks of the swift-boat "book," but no, I don't think even the most ardent Hillary supporter thinks she's nice.

If people think it's only Hillary who's a lying witch who can't be trusted wait until the daily drip of Trump's exploits, temper tantrums, lies, and skeletons hit the media.

He's going to make Clinton look good.

The Clinton haters will run out and buy a book like this. The author will make some appearances on talk shows, he'll have his 15 mins. of fame and make a few bucks. He'll be the RW's hero for a few weeks. But the rest of the country won't give a crap.

None of this kind of stuff will matter to people who already made up their minds about either candidate. I think everyone already knows what kind of people Trump and Clinton are. Both been in the public eye for decades now.

This smacks of the swift-boat "book," but no, I don't think even the most ardent Hillary supporter thinks she's nice.

Do they think she's sane?

I'm not going to buy the book, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in learning the dirt.:mrgreen:

I laughed when I read one anecdote that's been leaked already--how she responded to a member of her security detail who'd greeted her in the morning with "**** you."

I personally often judge people by how they treat others...especially the least of us. For ANYONE on the White House staff to mistreat SS staff? Inexcusable, but believable. I ordered the Ebook a few days ago. It's due out 6/28. Should be an interesting read. It's my understanding that it's #1 on Amazon.

I am reminded of a story about a law professor who told his students there would be only one question on the final. On the day of the test, he read the question aloud: "What is the name of the woman who comes in to empty the garbage can by my desk here every day?" That story made a huge impression on me. Now? Today? I would know.

Treating people with dignity and respect is an important character barometer. And honestly? It takes on more importance the higher on the ladder you stand.

$14, if I remember correctly. It'll be worth it for entertainment value.

I'd rather spend the $14 on a movie ticket, since at least I know that's gonna be fictional.

Hey man, I posted this 2 days ago. Gimme some props.

Yay, you and American both pimped the same worthless book. You want a medal or a chest to pin it on?

The thing on this, though, is, does anyone who is planning on voting for her really think that Hillary is a warm-hearted, kind, decent person? And why would such an individual (who is clearly immune to evidence) be convinced now by this?

I'm not casting aspersions on the book or the author. But I think this is something that will sell a bit among those already opposed to Hillary, and fall flat if its intention is to at all detract from her ability to campaign.

"...her ability to campaign."
Glad you didn't say "...her skills at campaigning."

Anyway (depending on what's in it and if anyone can muster the professionalism to bring it up) it could make for some interesting media interviews.

Yay, you and American both pimped the same worthless book. You want a medal or a chest to pin it on?

now now, no need to get all pissy. just looking to avoid duplicate threads.

Looks like the Hillary defense team has mobilized themselves into a preemptive posture.

Looks like the Hillary defense team has mobilized themselves into a preemptive posture.

"Hillary defense team." Have you ever read a word I've said about her on this forum?

Why do you think the author is a charlatan?

The authors of these "bombshell" books have a nearly flawless records of turning out to be completely full of it. That goes for both sides.

Why do you think the author is a charlatan?

Take a guess.
I suspect it'll be something like "Because as an officer responsible for the security of Government personnel he should be circumspect about the kinds of things that are disclosed."
Something like that ... which, btw, I suspect we'll be hearing elsewhere anyway if this thing makes the news.
Let's watch.

I never realized it until an hour ago .....

CNN claims:

Hillary Clinton has not given a news conference in order to be questioned by reporters since December 4th.

Calm

"Hillary defense team." Have you ever read a word I've said about her on this forum?

The authors of these "bombshell" books have a nearly flawless records of turning out to be completely full of it. That goes for both sides.

Who said I was talking about you? Don't sound so defensive.

None of this kind of stuff will matter to people who already made up their minds about either candidate. I think everyone already knows what kind of people Trump and Clinton are. Both been in the public eye for decades now.

Pretty much this. No one outside of the True Believers (who are so tied into Defending Their Side that they are - effectively - incapable of accepting information that clashes with their predispositions) is unaware of the fact that both Clinton and Trump are basically bad people.

Back
Top Bottom