• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bombshell book reveals how Hillary terrified White House staff

If people think it's only Hillary who's a lying witch who can't be trusted wait until the daily drip of Trump's exploits, temper tantrums, lies, and skeletons hit the media.

He's going to make Clinton look good.

The Clinton haters will run out and buy a book like this. The author will make some appearances on talk shows, he'll have his 15 mins. of fame and make a few bucks. He'll be the RW's hero for a few weeks. But the rest of the country won't give a crap.

None of this kind of stuff will matter to people who already made up their minds about either candidate. I think everyone already knows what kind of people Trump and Clinton are. Both been in the public eye for decades now.

The hilarious thing about this book and its intention is that if a reader thinks they can't vote for such a bitch they surely are not going to go vote for Trump. No, they would vote third party.

If a person become disgusted with Trump's latest tirade about not trusting anyone of Mexican heritage even if born here they aren't going to vote for Clinton. No, they would vote third party.

The author will make a few bucks but not alot and that's it.
Surely as we speak now that someone somewhere is coming out with a tell all book on Trump. It will have the same affect.

Has anyone considered, that maybe the DNC doe snot want Hillery ether!

"...her ability to campaign."
Glad you didn't say "...her skills at campaigning."

Anyway (depending on what's in it and if anyone can muster the professionalism to bring it up) it could make for some interesting media interviews.

Professionalism? In the media?

Have you been watching this election season?

So is it screwed up that I plan on voting for Hilary because she's a Bitch? I don't agree with many of her policies, but I think she has bigger balls than are last three presidents.

So is it screwed up that I plan on voting for Hilary because she's a Bitch? I don't agree with many of her policies,
but I think she has bigger balls than are last three presidents.

...and if what we hear is true, not only are they bigger, but she has quite a collection of them as well. Prolly a display case in Chappaqua.

Professionalism? In the media?

Have you been watching this election season?

Good morning, cpwill. :2wave:

:lamo :thumbs: Ain't that the truth!

If Hillary is elected, it's going to be the biggest corrupt circus ever (never to be outdone). And we will be here to remind our leftwing friends of it every single goddamn day. Prepare yourselves for a daily whompin'. She'll probably sign an EO making private email servers govt policy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom