• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BOMBS AWAY... WH Insider drops a Nuke... confirming what R's have said all along

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I couldn't believe what I was reading.

This is a nuke job of the first order, confirming EVERYTHING R's have said about Obama and much, much, much more... and hits also on the fringes of Michelle's hating the First Lady role... a quote that does not seem out of character after plugging through this.

It is sure to piss off Democrats beyond their wildest dreams, as it strips away all the veneer. Every bit of the facade is laid bare.

According to the person sitting across from me...

When I asked this insider if the media gave candidate Obama an assist throughout his campaign, it elicits a sly smile. Sure – we definitely had people in the media on our side. Absolutely. We went so far as to give them specific ideas for coverage...

But after Obama was sworn in, things began to change? Almost immediately... He clearly didn’t like the work of being President... the few News stories that did come out against him were the only things he seemed to care about. He absolutely obsesses over Fox News... Barack Obama is incredibly thin-skinned...

And you state he despises Joe Biden? Oh yeah. That is very well known in the White House. Obama chose Biden for one reason – to have an older white guy with some international policy credentials. Period...

What about Hillary Clinton? Obama is scared to death of Hillary. He doesn’t trust her – obsesses over her almost as much as he does Fox News...

...Bill Clinton does not like Barack Obama. That really started when Obama played the race card against him during the primary campaign... and still hasn’t gotten over it.

Obama...seems to lack a certain focus and on a few occasions, actually leaves with the directive that be given a summary of the meeting at a later date...You start talking about Congress, or some policy, and he just kinda turns off. It’s really very strange. ...we were all led to believe that this guy was some kind of intellectual giant, right? Ivy League and all that. Well, that is not what I saw. Barack Obama doesn’t have a whole lot of intellectual curiosity. When he is off script, ...Lots of ummms, ...there was a definite letdown when you actually hear him talking without the script.

He just doesn’t strike me as particularly smart.

So how bad are things at the White House these days? ...It’s not good. As bad as it might look to voters based on what they do know, it’s much worse. The infighting is off the charts...

Come again – what about the First Lady? (The insider takes a deep breath) Ok, look, just like any other marriage, folks have issues. The Obamas are no different... not so much the stress of the White House, but the stress of personal issues...

Ok, back to President Obama then... When you take away the crowds, Obama gets noticeably smaller. He shrinks up inside of himself. He just doesn’t seem to have the confidence to do the job of President, and it’s getting worse and worse. ...just a few days before I left, I saw first hand the President of the United States yelling at a member of his staff. He was yelling like a spoiled child. And then he pouted for several moments after. I wish I was kidding, or exaggerating, but I am not. The President of the United States threw a temper tantrum.

But would another four years of an Obama presidency be the best thing for America? (Long pause) ...No. Obama is not up to the job of being president. He simply doesn’t seem to care about the work involved... Obama is lazy. He really is. And it is getting worse and worse. Would another four years of Obama be the best thing for America? No it would not... Hillary was ready to be president. Obama was not ready. He had never lost a campaign. Everything was handed to him. He doesn’t really understand the idea of work – real, hard, get your heart and soul into it work. And frankly, that is very disappointing to a whole lot of us…

Read more: White House Insider on Obama: “the President is Losing It.” | Newsflavor

Last edited:
white guilt, black racism and people being tired of BUsh are why this moron was elected

This is a nuke job of the first order, confirming EVERYTHING R's have said about Obama and much, much, much more... and hits also on the fringes of Michelle's hating the First Lady role... a quote that does not seem out of character after plugging through this.

It is sure to piss off Democrats beyond their wildest dreams, as it strips away all the veneer. Every bit of the facade is laid bare.

Holy **** batman! A smear piece written right before election time! That's amazing!

The thing doesnt even name its source, or give any hint to his position and/or role. Heck the author doesn't even identify himself, tell me you can't be taking this seriously. There's absolutely nothing to back up anything that's written there.

More nukes...

PART 2:

Once again we have the privilege of speaking with someone from within the Obama team – a former member of the Obama campaign and transition team, and longtime Washington DC political insider. This is the follow up to our original discussion that took place a few weeks ago.

So you still wish to keep your name hidden from the public? Why? I intend to remain working in this town for a bit longer... But I won’t be the last one from the current administration coming forward. After the midterms, there will be a number of us speaking about what is really going on in the Democrat Party...

What do you mean “it’s a damn mess”? I mean just what I said... and that goes back almost 30 years.

So who is to blame? We all are... We got so caught up in the hate Bush mentality, we let the party get hijacked by our own far left. That was disaster the moment it happened...

How do you mean? (A long pause…) ...We put in place a Speaker of the House who is an absolute public relations train wreck... She’s a nut to the American people... America was and is a right of center country... Pelosi, Reid, Obama… they don’t accept that fact.

And you don’t place Obama in the same league as Bill Clinton? (Laughter) Hell no...

What scares you more as president – Sarah Palin or Barack Obama? (Hands to head) Oh boy. What a choice! People would kill me for saying this... Sarah Palin understands America more than Barack Obama. Yes, she has a minority of our far left who hates her, and some in our media are part of that group, but overall, she seems to get America... President Obama is just out of touch. He really doesn’t understand what America is. What it’s about. Or who it is...

Are you saying you would vote for Sarah Palin over Barack Obama? ...As much as I admire Palin’s ability to connect with the American people, I just can’t stand her politics... I think President Obama understands hardly any of America. That is probably a big reason he appears so lost these days.

...Here is what I get from the First Lady. She is very much the Chicago ideologue. Nancy Pelosi is the far left of the Democrat Party, right? Well, Michelle Obama might be to the left of Nancy Pelosi. She really doesn’t care for how things work in the country and she wants to see it all changed...

If you had President Obama here right now and you could give him some advice that he would follow, what would that advice be? (Long silence. Eyes closed – long sigh) Man, that’s a tough question right there. ...Hopefully without sounding disrespectful, I would tell the President to pull his head out of his ass. To man up, grow up... He comes at it from the position of thinking he knows what we need because we don’t have the ability to know for ourselves. And he doesn’t respect any opinion that is different from his own... I really believe it’s a maturity thing. I think our president needs to grow up...

http://socyberty.com/issues/white-house-insider-part-2-the-president-needs-to-grow-up/

Several things:
1. I've never HEARD of "newsflavor" so...

2. Such a juicy article isn't on Drudge...

3. It's too... perfect. Like an affirmation of everything the right believes is wrong with O.

4. I've never head of "newsflavor".

Several things:
3. It's too... perfect. Like an affirmation of everything the right believes is wrong with O.

When Mr. V is the voice of reason you know something is wrong. Dude you are spot on.

white guilt, black racism and people being tired of BUsh are why this moron was elected

And the Journolists fomenting a culture of Cult around this guy. Flawed to the core, but the Journolists were there to deflect and impugn others like Joe the Plumber, who did the Journolists job... asked one question (that desperately needed to be asked by them and wasn't) and let Obama speak, and speak and speak until the truth eked out. Then... WHAM! Out come the Journolists their Smoke, Mirrors and Daggers Brigade as they investigated Joe.

The guy is so hollow and in over his head. He reminds me of Hazlnut without the entertainment value.

Last edited:
Several things:

There was a story about a week or so ago about someone talking to an unnamed fox exec in a bar that confirmed that fox news does what it does for purely business reasons and said unnamed exec knew it was all crap.

I give this bomb as much credit as I give the other story, which is none.

There was a story about a week or so ago about someone talking to an unnamed fox exec in a bar that confirmed that fox news does what it does for purely business reasons and said unnamed exec knew it was all crap.

I give this bomb as much credit as I give the other story, which is none.

So you're equating this to The Daily Kos and CNN's pre-Iraq war coverage and CBS's forged documents?

How about this one?
L.A.: $111M in Stimulus Saved Just 55 Jobs

Last edited:
So you're equating this to The Daily Kos and CNN's pre-Iraq war coverage and CBS's forged documents?

How about this one?

How about you explain first how we are supposed to sake seriously a 'report' from an unnamed 'journalist' who 'interviews' an unnamed 'source' with no evidence what-so-ever to back this 'source' up.

By the way I just heard that Zimmer man is a closet homosexual, I was told by a friend who knows him.

If you are going to believe what an unnamed author says he heard from an unnamed source, if that is YOUR standard, then you are going to have to agree with that above statement, and every other thing I say that I heard from a guy, or you're going to have to admit you have two standards and just jumped on this thing because it said what you wanted to hear.

Which is it? And dont dodge the question.

I am saying that I do not believe the credibility of this, unless I see sufficient evidence. Until than, I will categorize in the domain of rumor and urban legend.

How about this one?

This has nothing to do with your op as far as I can tell, which seems to be about Obama's temperment and disposition.

What a bunch of crap. How anyone who has any standards for journalism at all could read this and applaud it is a testimonial to blind partisan ideology triumphing over the same standards they would apply if this were coming from the other side and a pan of Palin.

ROTFLMFAO...

:2wave:

I would exercise a great deal of caution, if not near dismissal. "Insiders", especially those not named, are not going to be the only ones writing the story of the inner mechanics of an administration. For instance, Richard Clarke versus Douglas Feith. Donald Regan versus Howard Baker. The media portion is not out of the realm of typical media coverage techniques. That does not mean that the media wasn't in the hole for Obama...they were, but this is a vague statement. Now, I personally like a person who takes a slightly more enthusiastic perception of the job. That being said, a tremendous track record for American idealism was the fact that many of our greatest figures did not enjoy the work of being such a public figure and would rather retire to private life. A temper tantrum from the President of United States is immensely common for anyone in such a position. I do not find fault with a single President for yelling at his staff and becoming frustrated over the situation. Lastly, the story carried with it the implication that the President is perhaps changing his management style. Now, I was under the impression that the way he structured the mechanics made it so that a large number of individuals would feed the information to the President in order to keep him more involved. This is in contrast to George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan whose approach was delegation. Both techniques have their benefits and drawbacks. If the President switched the mechanics, it may be working for him. If he has not and had become more distant, it may clog the form of management.

At any rate, I'm waiting. It's the history student inside of me that exercises more caution that gut reaction.

Last edited:
I can just picture Zimmer drooling at this piece as he read it from a news source that apparently nobody but him has ever heard of.

I caught wind of this one last night. It is a very weak article.

Back
Top Bottom