• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bomb shell news on Tucker Carlson tonight.

So they are cheap....right?

Say that.

Hahahahahahaha
They will be. Who wants to rent anything anymore when someone is shooting up heroin and crapping on the sidewalk

Welcome to the vision of Kamala!!!

They will be. Who wants to rent anything anymore when someone is shooting up heroin and crapping on the sidewalk

Welcome to the vision of Kamala!!!
Predictions! I love it. Name a place in the US with higher rents. Lol

Rudy is being investigated by the FBI for colluding with Russian spies and passing Russian misinformation to effect the election. All Putin's men can't put Trumpty Dumbty back together again.
That so-called sham investigation of Rudi has been going on for years and nothing has come of it.

Let's talk about Hunter's emails - especially the one with his father discussing a 50% split of all ill-gotten gains.

It just keeps getting bigger and bigger and worse and worse for the Bidens. Now Hunter's business partner has released Biden's e-mails he has.

It just keeps getting bigger and bigger and worse and worse for the Bidens. Now Hunter's business partner has released Biden's e-mails he has.

oo yeah you mean the ukraine people? if this hits then we might see some traction.

I doubt as president he is putting Americas money in a bank. Now, Biden, IF true, could be made to reveal nuclear secrets, foreign intelligence and who knows what for China to keep quiet.
The NFL wouldn’t let Trump in the league because they know he is a fraud. The American Banks all knew he was to risky and
That so-called sham investigation of Rudi has been going on for years and nothing has come of it.

Let's talk about Hunter's emails - especially the one with his father discussing a 50% split of all ill-gotten gains.
nice to see the bots are still at work.

In the meantime the actual reporter that wrote the NY Post "story" has removed his name from the byline and the only remaining reporter with a byline on the story says she was surprised to see her name there as she did not write the story. The Post stuck her in the byline so they could continue to claim it as a news story.

In other words, its an OPINION piece. Its not journalistic reporting. I don't care where the NY Post puts it, what they do with it, how often they whine about it.....IT NOT NEWS!!!!!! Should have been in trash can. Barring that....on the Editorial Page.

Last edited:
I don't think so.
No duh, of course you won't think so, but the Shepilov Media has failed in its propaganda hit piece. Maybe all the little Shepilovs will stick to smaller disinformation stories to try to pull for Trump, but but "smoking gun" Shepilov fake news propaganda narrative has fallen flat.

oo yeah you mean the ukraine people? if this hits then we might see some traction.

How many times do you need to hear "no wrongdoing"? You guys kept saying the big reveal was coming for months on Burisma, even after initial investigations in Ukraine found no link to the Bidens, they weren't even mentioned in the report. Even Barr hasn't found anything to move forward, because all it is is Trumped up disinformation from Russia through disgraced American Rudy Giuliani. How long do we have to wait now for the big reveal? The election is 2 weeks away. :rolleyes:

No duh, of course you won't think so, but the Shepilov Media has failed in its propaganda hit piece. Maybe all the little Shepilovs will stick to smaller disinformation stories to try to pull for Trump, but but "smoking gun" Shepilov fake news propaganda narrative has fallen flat.
I understand that those who get their news from Twitter, FB and the Goebbelsian Hacks are left in the dark on this issue. They can't blackout the upcoming debate where Trump will hammer him like a carpenter getting paid by the job.

I understand that those who get their news from Twitter, FB and the Goebbelsian Hacks are left in the dark on this issue. They can't blackout the upcoming debate where Trump will hammer him like a carpenter getting paid by the job.
I understand that those who get their news from right-wing extremist fake news sights and Shepilov Hacks are in the dark on this issue. And they'll continue to be in the dark even after the debates because they've somehow equated losing to winning and keep claiming that Trump has somehow shown himself to be Presidential. The Shepilovs are nothing, if not blindly loyal.

I understand that those who get their news from right-wing extremist fake news sights and Shepilov Hacks are in the dark on this issue. And they'll continue to be in the dark even after the debates because they've somehow equated losing to winning and keep claiming that Trump has somehow shown himself to be Presidential. The Shepilovs are nothing, if not blindly loyal.
Look, Biden can't remember what office he's running for without a campaign worker holding up a cue card. Trump will destroy him because the Goebbels are sweeping it under the rug to protect him. This is not what REAL news people do. They don't bury news.

I bet you haven't even heard about Toobin, have you?

Look, Biden can't remember what office he's running for without a campaign worker holding up a cue card. Trump will destroy him because the Goebbels are sweeping it under the rug to protect him. This is not what REAL news people do. They don't bury news.

I bet you haven't even heard about Toobin, have you?
Look, Trump can't even remember where his dad is from. Trump will destroy himself because he's ****ing terrible at his job and debating. Then all the Shepilovs will have to wait for Putin to give them their talking points so they can regurgitate across the internet how Trump didn't actually lose even though he lost. This is not what REAL news people do. They don't invent false narratives and try to spread them as far and often as possible to try to make excuses for their Dear Leader. That's what the little Shepilovs do.

Look, Trump can't even remember where his dad is from. Trump will destroy himself because he's ****ing terrible at his job and debating. Then all the Shepilovs will have to wait for Putin to give them their talking points so they can regurgitate across the internet how Trump didn't actually lose even though he lost. This is not what REAL news people do. They don't invent false narratives and try to spread them as far and often as possible to try to make excuses for their Dear Leader. That's what the little Shepilovs do.
OMG, people are STILL prattling on about Putin, when it has now been proved that Hillary directed Steels to try to get dirt from Russia and her own husband got 500K for a 10 minute speech to Russian bankers? Seriously?

OMG, people are STILL prattling on about Putin, when it has now been proved that Hillary directed Steels to try to get dirt from Russia and her own husband got 500K for a 10 minute speech to Russian bankers? Seriously?
Yes, the Shepilovs love bringing Hillary back into things. Tried the e-mail thing in 2016, but that didn't go anywhere. How many decades are you going to rely on the Clintons as an excuse? lol

Got any other fake news Russian disinformation to throw about? You should try getting news from sources other than the far-right Sehpilov Media.

Back
Top Bottom